Anything that does not belong in the other categories
Jan 17th, 2011, 10:59 pm
XP Modification for Pocket PCs v3.9
Requirements: WM5, WM6
Overview: XP Modification for Pocket PCs is a tool that imitates the looks of Microsoft Windows XP on the Microsoft Windows Mobile platform. It lets you explore your file system and open different file formats using default programs as assigned in your device. It also provides the common file system operations like open with, copy, cut, paste, rename, new folder and provides properties just like the Windows XP. Multi tasking enabled!
Image Image

Features:

* Major bugs in v3.8 solved [NEW]
* No more stretching on Desktop for Wide screen [NEW]
* Cut/Copy/Paste bug fixed [NEW]
* Left pane also works [NEW]
* Browsing can be multi tasked [NEW]
* Floating Windows can be moved by dragging
* Shows all from Bootup to Log Off screens
* Auto rotates screen using G-Sensor (if available)
* Shows Windows XP icons for almost every type of file
* Minimum Requirements: Screen Resolution 320x240 / 400x240 (Low readability)
* Recommended screen resolution: 640x480 / 800x480 pixels
* Can be run on a lo-fi Pocket PC smoothly
* English ROM recommended
* Compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0 and later

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.teamfluxion.co.cc/pr_xpmod.html

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/ilgt1l/XP_Modification_for ... _Setup.cab

Mirrors:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z0M03PNN

< CAB file: uploaded.to - Megaupload - No serial needed > - G & a

>> More team.fluxion applications <<
Jan 17th, 2011, 10:59 pm
Jan 17th, 2011, 11:01 pm
Great update, Zacharie, thanks! Rewarded 15 WRZ$ + 5 WRZ$ for mirror(s). Category: Other.

Previous release ( v3.8 ) HERE.

Guy1731 Image
Jan 17th, 2011, 11:01 pm

Jan 23rd, 2011, 12:41 am
I tried this out on my VGA device. I see two problems.

1. The text is very very small in places.

2. There seems no way to get into the SETTINGS for WinMobile. So it can not take the place of the standard interface.

Apart from these points it worked well.
Jan 23rd, 2011, 12:41 am
Jan 26th, 2011, 9:06 pm
squawksarah wrote:Apart from these points it worked well.

Thank you, Sarah. These guys don't even seem to bother to take a look at our comments.

Sending an SOS to the world... err - wrong song - sending an email to the developer referring your post right away...

Guy1731 Image
Jan 26th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Jan 30th, 2011, 11:28 am
squawksarah wrote:I tried this out on my VGA device. I see two problems.

2. There seems no way to get into the SETTINGS for WinMobile. So it can not take the place of the standard interface.

See, if Windows XP UI is to be imitated, it has to be the same font and their sizes everywhere.

It is quite readable on VGA or larger resolution displays, however it is unreadable below VGA resolution.

For access to inbuilt settings on WinMo, we have not thought about it, we'll think about it.

Lastly, thanks for trying and reporting.
Jan 30th, 2011, 11:28 am

team.fluxion
Er. Ansari Mohd. Ismail (Owner): ismail@teamfluxion.com
Visit Blogging site
Tn. Ansari Kamran Ahmed (Co-owner): kamran@teamfluxion.com
Visit Blogging site
Jan 30th, 2011, 11:35 am
team.fluxion wrote:
squawksarah wrote:I tried this out on my VGA device. I see two problems.

See, if Windows XP UI is to be imitated, it has to be the same font and their sizes everywhere.

It is quite readable on VGA or larger resolution displays, however it is unreadable below VGA resolution.

For access to inbuilt settings on WinMo, we have not thought about it, we'll think about it.

Lastly, thanks for trying and reporting.

I agree that the text is the correct choice of size (albeit small, it does look right) to maintain the classic XP look. It was nice to use a familiar display. :) XP is the best o/s Microsoft ever made. I still use it today, despite having Win7. As for the WinMo settings, maybe the Control Panel might be a nice way into them?

Thanks for your hard work, guys! When the settings are available I may well go over to using this as an o/s interface instead of the standard WinMo one. :)

Sarah
Jan 30th, 2011, 11:35 am
Jan 31st, 2011, 1:02 pm
squawksarah wrote:I agree that the text is the correct choice of size (albeit small, it does look right) to maintain the classic XP look. It was nice to use a familiar display. :) XP is the best o/s Microsoft ever made. I still use it today, despite having Win7. As for the WinMo settings, maybe the Control Panel might be a nice way into them?

Thanks for your hard work, guys! When the settings are available I may well go over to using this as an o/s interface instead of the standard WinMo one. :)

Sarah

Thanks!
Jan 31st, 2011, 1:02 pm

team.fluxion
Visit Blogging site
Visit Blogging site
Jan 31st, 2011, 1:32 pm
@team.fluxion

Thank you, guys. Now you really score on our scale of 'user-friendly' freeware developers. We'll give you every feedback possible, made a page for you (here) and will try to keep up with your applications. We only ask you kindly to reply to questions and/or comments, and keep us informed about updates on your applications. You can do that by replying in the appropriated topics, by releasing the updates or new applications yourself, or by sending PM to a user, asking to release that for you. We would advise you to send a PM to Zacharie as she knows the drill and never sleeps. We think. Also, we remind you that our site rules ask releasers to always mention a link to the developers' page in their release post, so we advice you to eventually add a 'donation' button to your homepage as some users might be willing to reward you for your work...

Thanks again.

Guy1731 Image
Jan 31st, 2011, 1:32 pm

Jan 31st, 2011, 8:30 pm
Superb! great work of design and prgram. y dont u try to make ur own moble OS ... ;) 3cheers mate. wish to see more from you..
Jan 31st, 2011, 8:30 pm
Feb 1st, 2011, 1:12 pm
Guy1731 wrote:@team.fluxion

Thank you, guys. Now you really score on our scale of 'user-friendly' freeware developers. We'll give you every feedback possible, made a page for you (here) and will try to keep up with your applications. We only ask you kindly to reply to questions and/or comments, and keep us informed about updates on your applications. You can do that by replying in the appropriated topics, by releasing the updates or new applications yourself, or by sending PM to a user, asking to release that for you. We would advise you to send a PM to Zacharie as she knows the drill and never sleeps. We think. Also, we remind you that our site rules ask releasers to always mention a link to the developers' page in their release post, so we advice you to eventually add a 'donation' button to your homepage as some users might be willing to reward you for your work...

Thanks again.

Guy1731 Image

Thanks
Feb 1st, 2011, 1:12 pm

team.fluxion
Visit Blogging site
Visit Blogging site
Feb 1st, 2011, 1:14 pm
bruce_jones wrote:Superb! great work of design and prgram. y dont u try to make ur own moble OS ... ;) 3cheers mate. wish to see more from you..

Thanks. Nice advice.
Feb 1st, 2011, 1:14 pm

team.fluxion
Visit Blogging site
Visit Blogging site
Feb 2nd, 2011, 8:35 pm
doesn't work work on omnia 2 i8000
Feb 2nd, 2011, 8:35 pm
Feb 3rd, 2011, 1:54 pm
moxadrian wrote:doesn't work work on omnia 2 i8000

Can you please elaborate about the error you see, like when does it come and what are the details it gives?
Feb 3rd, 2011, 1:54 pm

team.fluxion
Visit Blogging site
Visit Blogging site
Feb 5th, 2011, 2:51 am
I agree with sarah bout the settings in Winmo, another problem is....
i cant see the font clearly in my QVGA device...
too small...
(_ _")7
Feb 5th, 2011, 2:51 am

i'm still... just a kid. and i wanna be like this forever! :D