Anything that does not belong in the other categories
Sep 20th, 2007, 1:10 am
PocketMac Pro 3.41
Requirements: PPC and Mac OS
Overview: Synchronize a PocketPC with Panther. PocketMac Pro allows you to synchronize a PocketPC with Mac OS X 10.2. It can sync things like contacts, calendar, tasks, word/excel docs, and MP3s with applications from Microsoft Entourage,? iCal, Address Book and Microsoft Word/Excel.

What a difference a year makes. PocketMac Pro is now a mature, simple, and feature-rich product. Click to install, restart, plug your PocketPC's cradle into the USB port (or activate a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection), and you're ready to sync. Version 3.3 provides two-way sync support for Apple's iCal and Address Book, Microsoft Entourage, and Now Software's Now Up to Date & Contact. The installer creates a new iTunes playlist, iPhoto album, and browser bookmarks folder. Music and photos you drop into these areas will automatically go to the right places on your PocketPC when you sync. PocketMac can download the contents of each Web bookmark and move them to your PDA for offline reading. Your unread e-mails (from Apple Mail or Entourage) are slurped into your PocketPC's in-box, and you can designate folders for either one- or two-way file synchronization.

You engage syncing via PocketMac's pull-down menu, through iSync, or by simply dropping your PDA into its cradle. But there's more to using a PDA than just syncing data. You can also browse the contents of your PDA and any of its memory cards and drag files in and out. A utility is included for installing third-party PocketPC software, too. For all that, PocketMac Pro still has stability problems. The software unexpectedly quit three times (with no loss of data) over the course of a week, and it's not hard to overload the Web-content conduit into hanging the app. PocketMac Pro could also stand to have smoother integration with iSync, the Finder, and other Apple apps. PocketMac works well with them, but it's hardly an intimate relationship. For example, it's nice that PocketMac includes a utility that lets you move files between your Mac and your PocketPC, but it would win more style points if it mounted your device in the Finder, like a standard volume.
More Info:
Code: Select allwww.pocketmac.net

Download Instructions:
http://rapidshare.com/files/56894668/PocketMackonya.Pro.v3.41.w.crack.rar.html
Sep 20th, 2007, 1:10 am

Oct 8th, 2007, 2:00 am
Hey there guys. Thanks for this one. I followed the instructions included in the file, but when i was just about to place the 3 files in library/pocketmac, i was not able to see such a folder in library. hence, when i tried to register, it was not successful. any tips guys on doing this the way it should be done? TIA. Cheers.

There are three files in the archive in the crack.zip archive:
1. license.app
2. pocketmac.app
3. pocketmacstatus.app

(I saw these 3 files, indeed)

Steps:
1. Download and install the original PocketMacPro 3 or PM3-PRO in the dmg (recommended as its been tested and works).
RESTART!
2. Extract the files from the archive ( I did this as well). The three files go into /library/PocketMac (How and when do these 3 files go to this library?)
3. Register with any name and serial when you launch the application (or serial in the Folder)
4. Sync away happily ever after (hopefully)
Oct 8th, 2007, 2:00 am
Nov 12th, 2007, 8:03 pm
Excelente, Just moved to Mac, for work issues. And i was needing some thing like this.

Thanks.
Do You know if it works with Leopard an WM6???
Nov 12th, 2007, 8:03 pm
Dec 18th, 2007, 8:26 pm
Just tried it on Leopard, and no it did not work. There is a new version for Leopard, but no crack yet. I'm going to take a look at the changes made to the previous version and see if they will work on the leopard version.
Dec 18th, 2007, 8:26 pm
Jan 9th, 2008, 2:25 pm
any updates? got a macbook also w/leopard OS - i installed windows xp also (Dual Boot) just in case i cant get it to work w/Dopod 838 Pro WM6 - Help needed here guys :lol:
Jan 9th, 2008, 2:25 pm

somethings wrogn
....cant coffee without function
Dec 25th, 2008, 11:16 pm
it doesnt work with leopard, and missing sync neither so wich program should i use?
Dec 25th, 2008, 11:16 pm
Dec 28th, 2008, 9:37 am
Thanks only leopartd support please
Dec 28th, 2008, 9:37 am
Mar 2nd, 2009, 4:06 am
hey
i installed and cracked pocket mac pro v 3. ON MAC 10.3.9
the program now works but when i plug in my phone to sync it doesnt recognize that i havea device plugged into my usb. i think i need drivers for the mac or software for the ppc (treo 700w) to get them to work together. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you
Mar 2nd, 2009, 4:06 am
Feb 17th, 2011, 1:52 am
the file is deleted........can u upload back i needed this
Feb 17th, 2011, 1:52 am