Keep yourself informed!
Nov 26th, 2020, 8:04 pm
Just curious how long it takes to get the link for the lifetime Platinum purchase that allows you to subtract last year's Premium. I don't want to miss out on the sale and haven't gotten the link yet.
Nov 26th, 2020, 8:04 pm
Nov 26th, 2020, 8:16 pm
mikelite wrote:Is there any way to check your current Premium status? I'm not sure how long I have left. thanks!

Yup, login with your Premium details here: https://mblservices.org/ to check when your subscription expires.

Garth Ranzz wrote:Just curious how long it takes to get the link for the lifetime Platinum purchase that allows you to subtract last year's Premium. I don't want to miss out on the sale and haven't gotten the link yet.

Platinum is permanently discounted by the amount you paid for your previous subscription, so there's no way to miss out. ;)
Nov 26th, 2020, 8:16 pm
Nov 26th, 2020, 8:53 pm
Just signed up for the first time. Thank you for the sale!
Nov 26th, 2020, 8:53 pm
Nov 27th, 2020, 12:01 am
just posted a pm, and discovered that a previous link/reply I had for premium for life regarding old payments still worked :D
Nov 27th, 2020, 12:01 am
Nov 27th, 2020, 12:15 am
I just renewed because I L o v e it... :D
Nov 27th, 2020, 12:15 am

Image
SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 27th, 2020, 12:23 pm
Already upgraded in october for my second year, i do recommend going premium, just one click download gives so much peace of mind, go for it!
Nov 27th, 2020, 12:23 pm
Nov 27th, 2020, 6:19 pm
I just did another year of premium (paying through paypal) after not having premium for a while.
When I try to download it appears I don't have the correct info. Where will I find it?
Nov 27th, 2020, 6:19 pm
Nov 27th, 2020, 6:50 pm
What is this reference to platinum membership I see some people making? I signed up for 1 year premium + lifetime VIP last year, and I see a lifetime premium option, but nothing referring to platinum.
Nov 27th, 2020, 6:50 pm
Nov 28th, 2020, 12:34 am
Sandranight55 wrote:I just did another year of premium (paying through paypal) after not having premium for a while.
When I try to download it appears I don't have the correct info. Where will I find it?

I have reset your Premium password and sent you a new one, please check your PMs.

neosurfer wrote:What is this reference to platinum membership I see some people making? I signed up for 1 year premium + lifetime VIP last year, and I see a lifetime premium option, but nothing referring to platinum.

Platinum is the same thing as lifetime, it's just a name for it.
Nov 28th, 2020, 12:34 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 9:09 am
Great discount and already recovered what I paid.
Nov 28th, 2020, 9:09 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 9:26 am
Just bought my yearly premium yesterday. It's great and easy to download.
Nov 28th, 2020, 9:26 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:14 pm
I renewed my account with VIP+premium but I am not seeing VIP section
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:59 pm
I renewed mine for another year. I love this site and it's so much easier to deal with than others. Plus I generally find what I'm looking for and what I wasn't planning on looking for. $20 & $25 is a great price.
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:59 pm
Nov 28th, 2020, 10:07 pm
Do we have to be currently Premium to get the $25 discount on Lifetime? I'd like to do it but my Premium expired in June :/
Nov 28th, 2020, 10:07 pm
Nov 28th, 2020, 10:48 pm
SaraOflaherty wrote:Do we have to be currently Premium to get the $25 discount on Lifetime? I'd like to do it but my Premium expired in June :/

Nope, doesn't matter when you had the subscription. Please PM me if you'd like a link to pay the discounted price.
Nov 28th, 2020, 10:48 pm