All software releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
May 11th, 2008, 3:08 am
Lukewarm_water wrote:But if I am not allowed to post thank you than how will I earn warez points to give it to someone who has uploaded a crack?

Lukewarm, if your like me and have no idea as to how to crack so you can contribute to others and you want to do so by giving wrz$, One of the best ways is to make a real $$ donation so they can keep paying the monthly expense of the server. If you have never owned a server and don't know how much they can cost per month, well it astronomical, and I'm sure a $$ donation is always useful, then you can use your wrz$ to reward someone for posting a very helpful app. This of course is Just my thoughts. :D
PS. Sorry for editing after already sent, saw some words spelled wrong.
May 11th, 2008, 3:08 am
May 11th, 2008, 3:21 am
seanupdt wrote:I just wanted to say thank you for the site....

The days that it was down made me appreciate it even more and will start making donations!

You can thank us all you want for the site, just please don't post thank yous for releases. :D
May 11th, 2008, 3:21 am

Support developers.
Dec 30th, 2008, 6:26 pm
It might be a good idea to enlighten new members to this site of these rules, maybe in the intial "welcome" email. References to the stickies etc. A lot of forums accept simple thank you's and so if you did not know about this and you are used to saying thank you, then you could get issued with a board warning (like me). Obviously now being made aware of this sticky, I will go by the rules.
Dec 30th, 2008, 6:26 pm
Oct 29th, 2009, 9:59 pm
I hope I can say this, in fact. We are all thankful for everyone's postings. :) But this is a serious site dedicated to the PPC and iterations. We don't need "thank yous" as much as we need information. This is an incredible resource for those who appreciate your experiences with PPCs and applications pertaining to them. :lol:
Oct 29th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Getting used to Android 4.1.2. It has a big learning curve...
Oct 30th, 2009, 4:09 am
Gosh I should have read this topic first (Before I got WARING)!
So from now on COMMENTS and RATINGS!
No plain THANKS!:)
Oct 30th, 2009, 4:09 am
Nov 16th, 2009, 12:49 pm
OK, no problem :D
Nov 16th, 2009, 12:49 pm
Feb 23rd, 2011, 5:48 pm
ok i want to say everything is useful on this site i rally like it and im proud of you...
Feb 23rd, 2011, 5:48 pm