Section head: Mr Fufu
Oct 20th, 2017, 5:58 am
search function is really bad.. i typed ship dead = no result. I typed the ship of the death it worked. So we have to type so long in the search engine
Oct 20th, 2017, 5:58 am

No re-upload
Oct 20th, 2017, 7:13 am
gtZ765 wrote:Great update, many many thanks

A few issues:
- for now, extremely slow navigation and download speed
- missing My applications, but great we have the track list to replace favorites
- sometimes, keep on "Downloading..." but doesn't download anything ever

keep up the good work

Yep and the "my applications" is a must
Oct 20th, 2017, 7:13 am
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:15 am
I'm one of the people who miss My Applications, but tbh for this to work the way it should — at least when checking for updates — it has to be based on Play Store links because Mobilism 1.x was searching by app name which brought lots of unrelated stuff. Still, no matter based on what, My Applications is one of the few things I really miss from 1.x. I wish I could use the old Mobilism 1.x until this function is added to 2.x, but I get "Connection problem" all the time so there's no way now to search for updates in the new app except for manually searching.
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:15 am
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:49 am
Good Morning,
Where can I find the bookmark section that I started using my browser?
Where do I find apps installed to see if there are updates?
On version 1.9 these sections were present.
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:49 am
Oct 20th, 2017, 10:30 am
I'm pretty sure that I added at least 1 app to my "Version tracker" in the previous version. I updated the app, and now I see no apps on my Tracklist.

Thanks for your efforts, btw.
Oct 20th, 2017, 10:30 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Oct 20th, 2017, 10:43 am
Tracked list disappears after updating, and I agree with everyone about the My Applications section being an essential addition to the next update! Being able to see the version number of installed apps then checking for an update was the most useful feature of the old app and it's now gone.
Oct 20th, 2017, 10:43 am
Oct 20th, 2017, 1:04 pm
I am using the most up to date version of the new app but all of the premium download links say that they are dead. How can I use the premium download options properly? I have tried to download several different apps to make sure it works but none of them work they always say the Dead.
Oct 20th, 2017, 1:04 pm
Oct 20th, 2017, 1:28 pm
Yes, still many issues to download from premium links.
If I open the premium links with chrome and mobilism http premium downloader: they work and download is instant like with Mobilism app v1.9

Hope you can sort these quickly.

The other options are not something urgent. Having working download links is

Best regards
Oct 20th, 2017, 1:28 pm
Oct 20th, 2017, 1:59 pm
Surprised that 2.0 is finally here! :0

EDIT: I hope you'll add guys the option to see your own posts
Oct 20th, 2017, 1:59 pm

___Image___
Oct 20th, 2017, 3:28 pm
marooned2 wrote:I'm pretty sure that I added at least 1 app to my "Version tracker" in the previous version. I updated the app, and now I see no apps on my Tracklist.

Thanks for your efforts, btw.

What does it exactly? I added some app in it but what is it? I thought it looks for new versions but no it does not.
Oct 20th, 2017, 3:28 pm
Oct 20th, 2017, 4:03 pm
@farid

I don't quite understand your question(s) but it's sorta like your fave apps list. As I said, I saved some in the previous version (noticed the eye icon?) but they are gone now.
Oct 20th, 2017, 4:03 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Oct 20th, 2017, 4:15 pm
Missing the section wherein you can view your installed apps and check for updates. Is this to be implemented in the future?

Also I assume the old version of the app no longer works? I keep getting errors when searching or trying to view anything
Oct 20th, 2017, 4:15 pm
Oct 20th, 2017, 4:40 pm
I am liking the new mobile app.
My biggest issue was that I could not find this topic anywhere with the new app so I could post from the new app.
I also thought version tracker was like my applications.
So it would be nice to have a general instruction manual someplace
(And for the love of god not a video as a manual)
And what's with appmeasurement.com? Why is the app going there?
Isn't that a Google let's track your app usage site?
(Almost all of Google back door web sites are blocked by firewall on my devices, except my Google account phone)

Over all I'm loving the new app
Keep up the great work.
I'll be donating when I can get a credit card

Almost forgot.
might be a bug
Version tracker appears not to be saving my lists. Ie I can't load them after I save them. It loads an empty list.
But since I'm not sure how it works it's not a big deal
Oct 20th, 2017, 4:40 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
Oct 20th, 2017, 7:12 pm
For some reason since the version V2 till 2.0.0.2 only show a white page most of the time. I like better the old version 1.9.1
Oct 20th, 2017, 7:12 pm
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:11 pm
marooned2 wrote:@farid

I don't quite understand your question(s) but it's sorta like your fave apps list. As I said, I saved some in the previous version (noticed the eye icon?) but they are gone now.

Thanks. I think delete button in Version tracker needs a yes/no confirmation. It deletes a long list if we touch it accidentally.
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:11 pm