Keep yourself informed!
Feb 21st, 2018, 6:32 pm
bbydraak wrote::-o what an awesome deal..!

but can someone please remind me what's the regular cost of platinum :?:
or has it always been $85? tia

It has always been $85, and if you had a subscription previously you can subtract the amount you paid last time from the $85.

Aandya wrote:Thanks a tonne. Things are fast for epub and mobi. For pdf Mags face problems . The file does not open directly
Kindly help

Can you elaborate- what do you mean the file does not open directly?

marriussc wrote:For life means only 20 years???

No, for life means for life. If you manage to live to 197, you'll still have an account with us. ;)
Feb 21st, 2018, 6:32 pm
Feb 21st, 2018, 7:24 pm
Thank you for such a forum.
I've just gone Lifetime Premium :)
Feb 21st, 2018, 7:24 pm
Feb 21st, 2018, 9:52 pm
Considering the number of books I download almost daily, I was flirting with the idea of acquiring a premium membership ever since the last discount offer on Christmas so as to express my gratitude to this wonderful site and its people. I promised myself that I would do so as soon as the next discount offer was on and even planned to renew a few times to get closer to the ultimate goal of Platinum. Felt so grateful however with the immediate help I recently received by fellow forum members that I just felt necessary to expedite the whole thing :D So...Thank you Mobilism !!!
Feb 21st, 2018, 9:52 pm
Feb 22nd, 2018, 6:18 am
Couple silly questions that I want to clarify before purchasing something... currently I use the mobilism website on my home computer and download ebooks that way. Then I'll pull them into Calibre and sideload to my Kindle. Does the Premium purchase apply that way as well? Or do I have to get an app?
My other question is what exactly is the difference between the $20 and $25 purchases? Both get me Premium for 1 year but what is the VIP for life?
Feb 22nd, 2018, 6:18 am
Feb 22nd, 2018, 6:28 am
cbhawkeye wrote:Couple silly questions that I want to clarify before purchasing something... currently I use the mobilism website on my home computer and download ebooks that way. Then I'll pull them into Calibre and sideload to my Kindle. Does the Premium purchase apply that way as well? Or do I have to get an app?
My other question is what exactly is the difference between the $20 and $25 purchases? Both get me Premium for 1 year but what is the VIP for life?

You don't have to get any app (though you could download via the app if you wanted to). This is the most popular way of downloading via Mobilism Premium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYYJPPapfT4

As to your second question, please see here: https://forum.mobilism.org/donate.php
Feb 22nd, 2018, 6:28 am
Feb 22nd, 2018, 11:01 am
Apologies for my ignorance but what benefits does 'VIP membership for life' confer?

Many thanks
Feb 22nd, 2018, 11:01 am
Feb 22nd, 2018, 1:56 pm
How do I check my subscription status and see what subscription I have got?
Feb 22nd, 2018, 1:56 pm
Feb 22nd, 2018, 2:02 pm
Let me thank you for the wonderful offer and response for the message. My wrz account has also been upgraded.
Unlike epub and mobi books For pdf mags when I click on the blue arrow , after downloading the page does not open directly.
Feb 22nd, 2018, 2:02 pm
Feb 23rd, 2018, 5:51 am
largeruk wrote:Apologies for my ignorance but what benefits does 'VIP membership for life' confer?

Many thanks

No ads, access to VIP Releases, VIP Requests and VIP Talk, blue name, VIP status, and extra WRZ$ from topics and posts.

andru8 wrote:How do I check my subscription status and see what subscription I have got?

Check your PMs please.

Aandya wrote:Let me thank you for the wonderful offer and response for the message. My wrz account has also been upgraded.
Unlike epub and mobi books For pdf mags when I click on the blue arrow , after downloading the page does not open directly.

Can you elaborate what you mean? Does it open in the little window for you? If yes, this means your default file association for PDF/EPUB is set to open rather than save.
Feb 23rd, 2018, 5:51 am
Feb 23rd, 2018, 6:15 am
I've been a member for two years and just love it! Thank you guys so much for all your hard work!
Feb 23rd, 2018, 6:15 am

Tricialen
Feb 23rd, 2018, 9:05 am
Having been a member for over 6 years with many downloads, going Platinum has made the whole download process so much easier. Thank you
Feb 23rd, 2018, 9:05 am
Feb 23rd, 2018, 11:56 am
Just renewed here, best forum ever
Feb 23rd, 2018, 11:56 am
Feb 23rd, 2018, 1:13 pm
i just purchased a premium membership and I can't access it. Is there some other way to access it?
Feb 23rd, 2018, 1:13 pm
Feb 23rd, 2018, 4:08 pm
Thank you for this! I love mobilism and I've been tempted to get premium for some time now. I can't afford lifetime just yet but maybe next year! Just purchased premium account for a year + VIP for now :)
Feb 23rd, 2018, 4:08 pm
Feb 23rd, 2018, 4:21 pm
I have subscribed today for mobilism premium account.But, I am not able to open my mail where my premium password has been sent.Please send the same in my mobilism message inbox.
Thanks

Socee
Feb 23rd, 2018, 4:21 pm