Section head: Mr Fufu
Oct 10th, 2018, 2:21 pm
Everything so much easier with premium. Worth every penny :)
Oct 10th, 2018, 2:21 pm
Oct 11th, 2018, 10:54 pm
I agree, premium worth every penny. I`ve just subscribed to a one year premium and this is phenomenal to download so easily without the hassle of all the host files. Thanks to all the people involved in this project! I hope more and more people will support Mobilism! Thanks again!
Oct 11th, 2018, 10:54 pm

akaMePs
Oct 12th, 2018, 1:18 am
Finally bit the bullet and went with Premium. It has paid for itself already with speed and now super easy dowloads.
Oct 12th, 2018, 1:18 am
Oct 12th, 2018, 2:51 am
Loving it, the painless download links alone are enough to go Premium!
Oct 12th, 2018, 2:51 am
Oct 12th, 2018, 9:03 am
Most definitely money well spent. Time-savings alone, you recoup the investment multi-fold in no time at all. Thanks for the great service!
Oct 12th, 2018, 9:03 am
Oct 13th, 2018, 6:40 am
Just joined as a Platinum Premium member after benefitting from Mobilism for quite a while now. If Mobilim closed tomorrow It would still be the best $85 I have ever spent!
Oct 13th, 2018, 6:40 am
Oct 16th, 2018, 6:11 pm
Mobilism is the best, recommending it to all my friends, thank you!
Oct 16th, 2018, 6:11 pm
Oct 20th, 2018, 3:15 pm
best deal in whole of internet - 3rd years now
Oct 20th, 2018, 3:15 pm
Oct 22nd, 2018, 10:21 pm
I've been a member since 2009. Best site on the net.
Oct 22nd, 2018, 10:21 pm
Oct 25th, 2018, 3:33 am
Cloudyfiles has changed their domain to cfiles.net. If you do not see blue arrows next to cfiles.net links yet, please refresh your https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + R after going to the page).
Oct 25th, 2018, 3:33 am
Oct 25th, 2018, 5:54 pm
My first post here: I live in a poor country which was destroyed last year by a hurricane. That included all of our physical libraries and their content. In our legal system it is legal to download and have one copy of any media temporarily (i.e. its considered a form of international library loan). Our libraries, after more than a year, are still not operating and so, I have been able to provide children and adolescents with the books they want to read. So, I want to thank everyone who has been sharing.

Let me tell you about a couple years downloading without premium... it took a long time going through pop ups and ads and captchas etc. to finally have the book I wanted. Often the non premium links were impossible to follow and altogether frustrating. So, finally UI signed up for premium and let me say I have saved hours, frustration and other headaches and managed to get 90% of the books on my library list while eating a plate of burritos, and enjoy myself. The premium is worth way more than the donation and one perhaps unintended result is that it helps poor countries and countries affected by natural disasters in ways that official NGOs and foreign governments would never think of.
Oct 25th, 2018, 5:54 pm
Oct 25th, 2018, 7:08 pm
Alexocana wrote:My first post here: I live in a poor country which was destroyed last year by a hurricane. That included all of our physical libraries and their content. In our legal system it is legal to download and have one copy of any media temporarily (i.e. its considered a form of international library loan). Our libraries, after more than a year, are still not operating and so, I have been able to provide children and adolescents with the books they want to read. So, I want to thank everyone who has been sharing.

Let me tell you about a couple years downloading without premium... it took a long time going through pop ups and ads and captchas etc. to finally have the book I wanted. Often the non premium links were impossible to follow and altogether frustrating. So, finally UI signed up for premium and let me say I have saved hours, frustration and other headaches and managed to get 90% of the books on my library list while eating a plate of burritos, and enjoy myself. The premium is worth way more than the donation and one perhaps unintended result is that it helps poor countries and countries affected by natural disasters in ways that official NGOs and foreign governments would never think of.

Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad we were able to make a difference! You may want to also add your post here: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1147&t=1314469
Oct 25th, 2018, 7:08 pm
Oct 26th, 2018, 9:38 am
I have to said this is The Best place for all android Apps need. Get the Premium acct. you won't be disappointed!
Oct 26th, 2018, 9:38 am
Oct 26th, 2018, 12:55 pm
I have been a bit of a lurker the last few years, and had 1 year upgrades. As a thank you to all of you that work so hard to make this site the amazing community it is, I decided to pay the $85. Best. Decision. Ever.

With my crazy arse job as a manager at a busy airport hotel, and losing my 54 year old husband to a massive heart attack in April, reading is my escape from the rigors of reality, as I know it is to so many people that use this site.

Please consider upgrading. Besides the great benefits, it is also says thank you to everyone who works so incredibly hard every day to make this place amazing.
Oct 26th, 2018, 12:55 pm
Oct 26th, 2018, 4:11 pm
None of the download links for Premium members seem to be working today. I get "failed to connect to..." no matter what the host source is.

Any help?
Oct 26th, 2018, 4:11 pm