Section head: Mr Fufu
Jul 4th, 2018, 9:02 pm
wishingstar wrote:Hi, I'm still having the issue when I have to sign in again for every book I want to download with premium. I haven't had this issue before today, but it's been happening all day

This means that for some reason your browser isn't saving our cookie. It could be caused by a lot of different things; having your browser set to not save cookies, security plugins, using a private session/incognito mode, etc. Could you test using a browser different from the one you normally use (so, for example, if you usually use Chrome, try using Internet Explorer or Firefox)? Feel free to PM me and I can help you out there since this may require a bit of back and forth.
Jul 4th, 2018, 9:02 pm
Jul 6th, 2018, 5:09 pm
Clean interface. Good job guys.
Jul 6th, 2018, 5:09 pm
Jul 7th, 2018, 3:19 am
Downloading with Mobilism Premium is a great service! Saves me from man-handling all those reCaptchas (which don't seem to be working properly as of late), and no need for multiple premium accounts at various fileshares.

Great idea!
Jul 7th, 2018, 3:19 am
Jul 7th, 2018, 8:32 am
Great, wish I'd signed up years ago. So how does it work? An upload was wrong and the uploader renewed the links but the blue arrow still gets the old file.
Jul 7th, 2018, 8:32 am
Jul 7th, 2018, 6:21 pm
wappa wrote:Great, wish I'd signed up years ago. So how does it work? An upload was wrong and the uploader renewed the links but the blue arrow still gets the old file.

The files can still remain in our cache if the uploader keeps the same filename, so it will take some time before it clears.
Jul 7th, 2018, 6:21 pm
Jul 8th, 2018, 11:17 am
A huge thank you to the people who run this amazing site. The premium subscription is worth every penny and works perfectly. Highly recommend it!
Jul 8th, 2018, 11:17 am
Jul 8th, 2018, 4:25 pm
I am a member since 2011 of this amazing site. Just got the premium subscription.. worth every penny.. loving it..

And Mobilism is getting better and better..i recommend the premium subscription or try at least the trial before you purchase..you will love it..
Jul 8th, 2018, 4:25 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 9th, 2018, 10:28 pm
I added an extra year plus VIP to my account back in February, but I learned it wasn't tacked-on to the year that ended 7/4. I replied to the expiration notice email, but there has been no reply nor action. Help, please?
Jul 9th, 2018, 10:28 pm
Jul 10th, 2018, 1:41 am
eviancat wrote:I added an extra year plus VIP to my account back in February, but I learned it wasn't tacked-on to the year that ended 7/4. I replied to the expiration notice email, but there has been no reply nor action. Help, please?

Check your PMs please.
Jul 10th, 2018, 1:41 am
Jul 11th, 2018, 11:01 pm
Another happy customer!

I don't need to worry about those awful virus-sites that are used to host the books, and I don't need to worry about those annoying, mostly non-functional without disabling anti-virus/anti-spam software reCaptchas, and no need for multiple premium accounts at various fileshare sites.
Jul 11th, 2018, 11:01 pm

Ooookay, so my HD crashed- I lost loads of books. I've managed to get back a big chunk, but I can't remember what's missing!

!'m trying to get them back... one book at a time.

Jul 12th, 2018, 1:33 pm
6/29/18
I have just purchased a premium account and I'm not sure if I can use the same username and password as I have for mobilism.
admin [mailto:admin@mobilism.org]
30 June 2018
Yup, you can.
01 July 2018
I tried to download using my mobilism log in and it wouldn’t accept it. So I requested a change of password for premium account and I have yet to receive an email advising new password. I have checked by junk folder as well but there is no email.
12 July 2018
I'm still waiting for an email with password change, so I haven't been able to access premium.
Thanks
Jul 12th, 2018, 1:33 pm
Jul 13th, 2018, 5:46 am
cathyn wrote:6/29/18
I have just purchased a premium account and I'm not sure if I can use the same username and password as I have for mobilism.
admin [mailto:admin@mobilism.org]
30 June 2018
Yup, you can.
01 July 2018
I tried to download using my mobilism log in and it wouldn’t accept it. So I requested a change of password for premium account and I have yet to receive an email advising new password. I have checked by junk folder as well but there is no email.
12 July 2018
I'm still waiting for an email with password change, so I haven't been able to access premium.
Thanks

Please check your PMs. For future reference you should always PM me here rather than use the admin@mobilism.org email, you'll get a much faster response and the request will always reach me.
Jul 13th, 2018, 5:46 am
Jul 14th, 2018, 2:39 am
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com issue:

if i posted in the wrong forum - kindly pardon

while using premium download - get the following error
Processing. Remain patient.
There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror.
Jul 14th, 2018, 2:39 am
Jul 14th, 2018, 4:40 am
mindmap wrote:(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com issue:

If you try going to any hulkload.com link right now you will get:
"Software error:
Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 30.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@hulkload.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error."

In short, their entire site is down. Nothing we can do unfortunately.
Jul 14th, 2018, 4:40 am
Jul 17th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
mindmap wrote:(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com issue:

If you try going to any hulkload.com link right now you will get:
"Software error:
Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 30.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@hulkload.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error."

In short, their entire site is down. Nothing we can do unfortunately.

Too many problems with Hulkload...
Jul 17th, 2018, 10:56 pm