Section head: Mr Fufu
Jan 7th, 2019, 7:02 am
HCB wrote:
In eBooks all releases by Major Releasers and Moderators will have a minimum of one Premium-supported download links.

I looked at two items today, both in ebooks, neither had the download button.It generally seems to be about 50 / 50 these days.

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=2922248&hilit=house+of+suns
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=2653714&hilit=empire+of+silence

The first one indeed does not have a supported link. The second release had one, but the filehost (Suprafiles) deleted all of its files about two weeks ago and essentially shut down. As a result we removed it from our list of supported filehosts since none of the listed files existed anymore.
Jan 7th, 2019, 7:02 am
Jan 7th, 2019, 5:00 pm
I cannot login to my premium account, it says authentication problem please contact the administrator but I can use premium service to instantly download books. Still haven't got VIP status and WRZ. How much time will it take Disk4mat ?
Jan 7th, 2019, 5:00 pm

No longer re-upping, please make a new request
Jan 7th, 2019, 8:20 pm
Morgan2498 wrote:I cannot login to my premium account, it says authentication problem please contact the administrator but I can use premium service to instantly download books. Still haven't got VIP status and WRZ. How much time will it take Disk4mat ?

If you can download books via Premium you're already logged in to Premium. You have two accounts on Mobilism: your forum account (for posting here, browsing forum.mobilism.org, etc.) and Premium account (for downloading via the blue arrows or via the Android app). Can you elaborate what exactly you're having issues with? You can PM me if you want me to reset your password. You already received VIP status and WRZ$.
Jan 7th, 2019, 8:20 pm
Jan 8th, 2019, 3:51 am
All issues fixed Thankyou Disk4mat :-)
Jan 8th, 2019, 3:51 am

No longer re-upping, please make a new request
Jan 9th, 2019, 6:15 pm
Just a little feedback for anyone debating if it's worth it to go premium or not...I would give it a solid yes, for this feature alone. I have been a premium member for a year (just renewed today) and honestly, this is the main reason I renewed. While the other benefits are nice, this is hands down the best feature ever.
Jan 9th, 2019, 6:15 pm
Jan 10th, 2019, 11:35 am
Its such a timesaver. I had a trial which showed me just how much time I was saving by not having to wait for captchas and time limits etc. Plus everything downloads (in my experience) in literally seconds whereas doing it the hard way, it can take up to an hour or longer.

For me it was a no brainer. I bought the lifetime package and was able to use my previous years donation against it so it was a real bargain, do it, you won't regret it!
Jan 10th, 2019, 11:35 am

Listening to now

Blake Crouch Dark Matter
Jan 11th, 2019, 12:31 am
Do you have a link so I can get Platinum with my last years sub taken off?
Jan 11th, 2019, 12:31 am
Jan 11th, 2019, 6:36 am
chutneylad wrote:Do you have a link so I can get Platinum with my last years sub taken off?

Please check your PMs.
Jan 11th, 2019, 6:36 am
Jan 11th, 2019, 8:15 pm
I've been a subscriber for several years. Love it so much I've convinced several friends to also subscribe. For this renewal I've upped my game to VIP status. Woo Hoo!
Jan 11th, 2019, 8:15 pm
Jan 12th, 2019, 1:20 am
Thanks so much! Definitely a treat being able to log in, and have the quickest access available for files.
Jan 12th, 2019, 1:20 am
Jan 12th, 2019, 6:32 am
Firstly this is a great site and i have downloaded thosands of books.
I have downloded them on the desktop computer and emailed them to my ipad, can i download them directly to my ipad without going through my computer with premium
Jan 12th, 2019, 6:32 am
Jan 12th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Rickireland wrote:Firstly this is a great site and i have downloaded thosands of books.
I have downloded them on the desktop computer and emailed them to my ipad, can i download them directly to my ipad without going through my computer with premium

You can do it with Premium, but you could also do it without Premium. Filehosts are tricky but we have plenty of members with iPads who don't have Premium and are able to download from filehosts. But yes, Premium makes it easier.
Jan 12th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Jan 12th, 2019, 10:12 pm
I read that some of you are finding files that CAN be downloaded with the Premium Membership. While I've spent less than 2 hours running searches I have yet to find a result that could be downloaded using the Premium Downloader. My searches have been for Audiobooks in the genre of Science Fiction and Fantasy. My searches return plenty of results, but zero results with the Blue Arrow. Are any of you successfully finding files that can be used with the Premium Downloader searching in any of these three categories?
Jan 12th, 2019, 10:12 pm
Jan 13th, 2019, 1:31 am
ehunt11 wrote:I read that some of you are finding files that CAN be downloaded with the Premium Membership. While I've spent less than 2 hours running searches I have yet to find a result that could be downloaded using the Premium Downloader. My searches have been for Audiobooks in the genre of Science Fiction and Fantasy. My searches return plenty of results, but zero results with the Blue Arrow. Are any of you successfully finding files that can be used with the Premium Downloader searching in any of these three categories?

Just picking a random release to check- do you see blue arrows next to the links here: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=2938019 ?
Jan 13th, 2019, 1:31 am
Jan 13th, 2019, 2:43 am
This is worth every bit of $$$ highly recommend it. Great staff great members and great apps
Jan 13th, 2019, 2:43 am

Free 103GB Secure Cloud Storage From Degoo Use Link Below .

https://degoo.com/g/Fe34wYg