Section head: Mr Fufu
Feb 27th, 2017, 10:49 pm
This may not be the correct location for this message but.....

I have been trying for over a week to resolve a payment issue.
My $30 membership expires tomorrow. I intended to upgrade to the $85 "lifetime" membership and have read that if I had contributed in the past (which I did, last year, $30) the upgrade fee would only be the difference between the $85 and the amount previously paid, or in this case $85-$30=$55...
When I was redirected to the payment site the ONLY options I had were to pay a)$30 for an additional year or b) the full $85 to upgrade.
As stated, Ive sent a few emails this past week trying to resolve this, to no avail. No one has replied to date and I have "run out of time".
Today I signed up for a second year at $30. It is my intention and desire to upgrade to "lifetime" membership. If someone will get back to me concerning how to do this I will gladly remit an additional $25.

Thank you
Feb 27th, 2017, 10:49 pm
Feb 27th, 2017, 11:49 pm
Fbilseg wrote:This may not be the correct location for this message but.....

I have been trying for over a week to resolve a payment issue.
My $30 membership expires tomorrow. I intended to upgrade to the $85 "lifetime" membership and have read that if I had contributed in the past (which I did, last year, $30) the upgrade fee would only be the difference between the $85 and the amount previously paid, or in this case $85-$30=$55...
When I was redirected to the payment site the ONLY options I had were to pay a)$30 for an additional year or b) the full $85 to upgrade.
As stated, Ive sent a few emails this past week trying to resolve this, to no avail. No one has replied to date and I have "run out of time".
Today I signed up for a second year at $30. It is my intention and desire to upgrade to "lifetime" membership. If someone will get back to me concerning how to do this I will gladly remit an additional $25.

Thank you

Check your PMs.
Feb 27th, 2017, 11:49 pm
Feb 28th, 2017, 10:13 am
Disk4mat wrote:We're aware of the problem with Hulkload, it will be fixed shortly.

great! :D those captchas are annoying, i can never get them right! :lol:
Feb 28th, 2017, 10:13 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 2nd, 2017, 4:14 am
No site is better than this one!! Treat yourself, it's well worth it!

Thanks so much for all the hard work put into to this site! ❤️
Mar 2nd, 2017, 4:14 am
Mar 2nd, 2017, 1:46 pm
Just wondering if when using the blue download arrow on hulkload site, is anyone else is experiencing the request for a captcha and/or a time-out? Up until recently this was done only if I did not use the blue arrow but accessed the site directly. Many it's just a limited time thing and will go away like before? One can hope... Thanks in advance for any info.
Mar 2nd, 2017, 1:46 pm
Mar 2nd, 2017, 3:38 pm
HollyB wrote:Just wondering if when using the blue download arrow on hulkload site, is anyone else is experiencing the request for a captcha and/or a time-out? Up until recently this was done only if I did not use the blue arrow but accessed the site directly. Many it's just a limited time thing and will go away like before? One can hope... Thanks in advance for any info.

Check a couple posts above, we're aware of the issue and still waiting for Hulkload.com to fix it (it's on their end).
Mar 2nd, 2017, 3:38 pm
Mar 3rd, 2017, 12:23 pm
Took the plunge and upgraded to Platinum status. Lifetime supply of hassle free downloads. Worth every bit! Keep being awesome mobilism!
Mar 3rd, 2017, 12:23 pm
Mar 4th, 2017, 5:44 am
Has the direct download link changed from the "89..." that I bookmarked? Would appreciate it if someone could PM me the new link. Thank you!
Mar 4th, 2017, 5:44 am
Mar 8th, 2017, 11:34 am
just wondering if there's problem with ul.to, a message saying "error 3 with ul.to", thanks in advance
Mar 8th, 2017, 11:34 am
Mar 9th, 2017, 6:45 am
Hi,
My premium account expires in the next 2 days. I would like to upgrade to Platinum however my only options are $30 or $85. Paypal doesn't allow me to change $85 to $55. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

EDIT: Big thank you to Disk4mat. My problem was resolved quickly and easily. Premium is well worth the money, however Platinum is the Ultimate way to go. So happy I did it.
Mar 9th, 2017, 6:45 am
Mar 11th, 2017, 4:58 pm
just renewed for the third year. money so well spent!!
Mar 11th, 2017, 4:58 pm
Mar 14th, 2017, 7:36 pm
Platinum VIP was one of the best decision I've made. Gotta love the mobilism crew!!!
Mar 14th, 2017, 7:36 pm
Mar 16th, 2017, 6:45 am
Thanls :o
Mar 16th, 2017, 6:45 am
Mar 17th, 2017, 6:42 am
hi, when i try using hulkload on premium (blue arrows) it just sits there trying to load, sometimes when i leave it going it eventually shows an white error page. Trying to go directly through chrome, I found it also wouldn't work. Is the Hulkload site no longer valid?

Found out!! sorry for the bother. :D
Mar 17th, 2017, 6:42 am
Mar 17th, 2017, 12:14 pm
Maglyis wrote:hi, when i try using hulkload on premium (blue arrows) it just sits there trying to load, sometimes when i leave it going it eventually shows an white error page. Trying to go directly through chrome, I found it also wouldn't work. Is the Hulkload site no longer valid?

Found out!! sorry for the bother. :D

Hulkload the site is completely down. We'll post here if we hear anything but so far we know as much as everyone else.
Mar 17th, 2017, 12:14 pm