GPS releases for TomTom software.
Oct 6th, 2019, 11:23 pm
Hi everyone, having enjoyed books,apps and games for over a year I decided to become a VIP member to show my appreciation, a big thankyou to the staff and dedicated release personnel
Oct 6th, 2019, 11:23 pm
Oct 7th, 2019, 4:08 am
Yes it's good
Oct 7th, 2019, 4:08 am
Oct 7th, 2019, 11:56 am
Glad I purchased a prem account. 'bout time too!
Thanks to all the uploaders, especially the Android modders who keep on posting top-notch apps.
Oct 7th, 2019, 11:56 am
Last edited by marooned2 on Oct 11th, 2019, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 9th, 2019, 2:41 pm
How do I enter a new amount when buying platinum account ? Last year i pay 25. How do i enter 60 when using PayPal payment?
Oct 9th, 2019, 2:41 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:50 pm
cosy6ay wrote:How do I enter a new amount when buying platinum account ? Last year i pay 25. How do i enter 60 when using PayPal payment?

Please check your PMs.
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:50 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 10:00 pm
CyanideRain wrote:Hi guys I have a premium life account (website) is this accessible through the app aswell? App is currently saying I have a basic account.

Thanks

You need to click on a release, then Premium Downloads. You will be prompted to login with your Premium login and the app will then show your account as Premium.
Oct 9th, 2019, 10:00 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 10:07 pm
Hi guys I have a premium life account (website) is this accessible through the app aswell? App is currently saying I have a basic account.

Thanks
Oct 9th, 2019, 10:07 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 10:15 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
CyanideRain wrote:Hi guys I have a premium life account (website) is this accessible through the app aswell? App is currently saying I have a basic account.

Thanks

You need to click on a release, then Premium Downloads. You will be prompted to login with your Premium login and the app will then show your account as Premium.
Thank you
Oct 9th, 2019, 10:15 pm
Oct 11th, 2019, 1:09 am
is upload.ac broken atm?
Oct 11th, 2019, 1:09 am
Oct 11th, 2019, 6:11 am
bellx1 wrote:is upload.ac broken atm?

It's in a weird state where it sometimes doesn't work on the 1st try but will on the 2nd/3rd. The issue appears to be on their side rather than ours.
Oct 11th, 2019, 6:11 am
Oct 11th, 2019, 6:23 pm
The filehost Uploadrar has changed their domain from .com to .net. We have adjusted our filters accordingly, if you do not yet see blue arrows next to uploadrar.com links, please refresh your: filehosts.xml
Oct 11th, 2019, 6:23 pm
Oct 12th, 2019, 9:56 am
hi everyone. can someone please direct me where I can download the apk for the premium download app? thanks
Oct 12th, 2019, 9:56 am
Oct 12th, 2019, 9:54 pm
amo_android wrote:hi everyone. can someone please direct me where I can download the apk for the premium download app? thanks

There is no Premium download app, the Premium Downloader is integrated into the app you see here.
Oct 12th, 2019, 9:54 pm
Oct 12th, 2019, 11:33 pm
been a member for a while but finally made the upgrade to premium, I think it's totally worth it :)
Oct 12th, 2019, 11:33 pm
Oct 13th, 2019, 7:18 am
When I try to access any file at filescdn.net with the blue arrow, the message always says "Couldn't connect to filescdn.net at port 443". Is that my issue or an issue with the site? I tried searching the forum for advice but came up short. Thanks in advance.
Oct 13th, 2019, 7:18 am