Sep 17th, 2020, 5:10 pm
The blue arrows are missing (W10 + Firefox)
I have refreshed this page (as indicated here viewtopic.php?f=106&t=284351&start=5820#) but no luck.

Edit 1: I had a strange experience when asked to log back in earlier. A warning pop-up appeared stating I had tried to log in too many times, even though it was my first attempt. I completed the check in requested.
Now I cannot log in to mblservices either and I have to change my password :?

Edit 2: New password to mblservices, but still no blue arrows :(
Sep 17th, 2020, 5:10 pm
Sep 17th, 2020, 6:42 pm
Godwod wrote:The blue arrows are missing (W10 + Firefox)
I have refreshed this page (as indicated here viewtopic.php?f=106&t=284351&start=5820#) but no luck.

Edit 1: I had a strange experience when asked to log back in earlier. A warning pop-up appeared stating I had tried to log in too many times, even though it was my first attempt. I completed the check in requested.

I tested Firefox + W10 and the arrows are there for me. As long as you're logged in to forum.mobilism.org, the arrows should appear, regardless of whether you have an active subscription, incorrect password on mblservices, or anything else.

Try the following:
1. make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom).
2. make sure you don't have javascript disabled in your browser
3. check if an adblocker is blocking our javascript from running (such as NoScript). Make sure neither mobilism.org nor mblservices.org is blocked by your adblocker. If you're using NoScript, make sure to allow full site.
4. if you're using Chrome, try disabling its built in pop-up blocker
5. if you're located in the United Arab Emirates, see This
6. if you're located in Australia and using Telstra, you need to turn off TELSTRA Broadband Protect

One way to test what the problem could be is using a browser different from the one you typically use, without plugins and where javascript should be enabled (it's enabled by default in browsers).
Sep 17th, 2020, 6:42 pm
Sep 17th, 2020, 7:12 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Godwod wrote:The blue arrows are missing (W10 + Firefox)

I tested Firefox + W10 and the arrows are there for me. As long as you're logged in to forum.mobilism.org, the arrows should appear, regardless of whether you have an active subscription, incorrect password on mblservices, or anything else.

Try the following:
1. make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom).
2. make sure you don't have javascript disabled in your browser
3. check if an adblocker is blocking our javascript from running (such as NoScript). Make sure neither mobilism.org nor mblservices.org is blocked by your adblocker. If you're using NoScript, make sure to allow full site.
4. if you're using Chrome, try disabling its built in pop-up blocker
5. if you're located in the United Arab Emirates, see This
6. if you're located in Australia and using Telstra, you need to turn off TELSTRA Broadband Protect

One way to test what the problem could be is using a browser different from the one you typically use, without plugins and where javascript should be enabled (it's enabled by default in browsers).

I appreciate the advice, but this happened out of the blue. I have not changed any setting on my browser or the dashboard.
One tab was open on a Mobilism page showing the arrows as normal.
A PM notification appeared and I clicked on a link inside the PM requesting a re-up and then I was logged out.

I have tried Chrome ( :sick: ) and the blue arrows are showing... So I'll have to sort this out on Firefox.

Edit: Found it. EFF Privacy Badger had decided to block mblservices (it was allowed before.)

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated :)
Sep 17th, 2020, 7:12 pm
Sep 17th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Mobilism premium account is worth every penny. It saves my time - no more ads and hassle free :)
Sep 17th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Sep 18th, 2020, 3:02 am
So, just became a Premium Lifetime Member - had to be honest with myself and admit that the benefits far outweighed the financial costs and that it was only fair to contribute to Mobilism's upkeep. Loving having no ads and no hassle when I come here to get something; it's worth every penny! :D
Sep 18th, 2020, 3:02 am

"Rock, Neil? I don't know if you looked before you took off, but the planet's made of rock."
Sep 21st, 2020, 6:18 am
For the last week or so I have had problems downloading from Mega4up, I click the blue arrow, enter my username and password, click the submit button, and one of several things happen, Nothing, 404 Page or this message: There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror.

Sometimes coming back later helps, sometimes not, right now I have two downloads that are just sitting there for almost half an hour.

This is one of the posts that the problem is happening with, and only one of the posts! viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=3863761

It is still just sitting there doing nothing, since last evening and it is now 7 PM the next evening. I am going to contact the poster to see if they can add a new link.

Vanyel
Sep 21st, 2020, 6:18 am

"Ignorance is the parent of Fear; Fear is the parent of Hate" ~Frank G. Colladay, Jr.
"To read is to dream, to dream is to live." ~The Story Lover 2020
Sep 22nd, 2020, 5:29 am
@Vanyel12 I have emailed the owners of mega4up.org informing them of the issue. Unfortunately the technical side of their filehost leaves a lot to be desired, it's frequently down or inacessible.
Sep 22nd, 2020, 5:29 am
Sep 22nd, 2020, 1:07 pm
How do I find out how much time is on my current Premium access so I can see when I need to update. TIA
Sep 22nd, 2020, 1:07 pm
Sep 22nd, 2020, 5:23 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@Vanyel12 I have emailed the owners of mega4up.org informing them of the issue. Unfortunately the technical side of their filehost leaves a lot to be desired, it's frequently down or inacessible.

Thank you,

Vanyel :wave:
Sep 22nd, 2020, 5:23 pm

"Ignorance is the parent of Fear; Fear is the parent of Hate" ~Frank G. Colladay, Jr.
"To read is to dream, to dream is to live." ~The Story Lover 2020
Sep 22nd, 2020, 8:18 pm
pdlibrary wrote:How do I find out how much time is on my current Premium access so I can see when I need to update. TIA

Check your PMs please.
Sep 22nd, 2020, 8:18 pm
Sep 23rd, 2020, 4:58 am
Definitely worth upgrading to premium. Now I can enjoy the app even more with no captchas or hassle downloading.
Sep 23rd, 2020, 4:58 am
Sep 23rd, 2020, 6:21 am
Is this a recurring charge?
Sep 23rd, 2020, 6:21 am
Sep 23rd, 2020, 6:53 am
nansn wrote:Is this a recurring charge?

Nope, you have to pay for each yearly subscription separately.
Sep 23rd, 2020, 6:53 am
Sep 23rd, 2020, 11:35 am
I really like this site.
Sep 23rd, 2020, 11:35 am
Sep 24th, 2020, 3:29 am
uploadrar.com not working. please assist to check. several uploader is using this platform. thank you
Sep 24th, 2020, 3:29 am