Nov 30th, 2020, 12:54 am
Omg yall rock.. doing happy dance with Mobilism lifetime.. I recommend Mobilism Lifetime to all.. This is easy to use.. This is the best site ever.. Thank you so much...
Nov 30th, 2020, 12:54 am
Nov 30th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
BenedictCumb wrote:I am newbie here, but I am loving it so far. By the way, how do you make payment if paypal is not supported in your country since unfortunately this is my case? Or whom should I write?

We also support Bitcoin, which works from any country and has considerably lower fees than PayPal. Please check your PMs.
Hi,I went with that option you said and sent payment to the wallet address that was in bitcoin instructions.Replied to it with tracker id after confirmation. How long does it take from your side to approve the payment? Sorry if I am being annoying, its my first time using bitcoins want to make sure)
Nov 30th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Nov 30th, 2020, 10:35 pm
BenedictCumb wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
BenedictCumb wrote:I am newbie here, but I am loving it so far. By the way, how do you make payment if paypal is not supported in your country since unfortunately this is my case? Or whom should I write?

We also support Bitcoin, which works from any country and has considerably lower fees than PayPal. Please check your PMs.
Hi,I went with that option you said and sent payment to the wallet address that was in bitcoin instructions.Replied to it with tracker id after confirmation. How long does it take from your side to approve the payment? Sorry if I am being annoying, its my first time using bitcoins want to make sure)

Your Premium account is already active. ;)
Nov 30th, 2020, 10:35 pm
Dec 1st, 2020, 5:59 am
Disk4mat wrote:
BenedictCumb wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Your Premium account is already active. ;)
Oh thanks!
Dec 1st, 2020, 5:59 am
Dec 1st, 2020, 9:22 am
The best purchase ever! The direct download icon is a brilliant service!
Dec 1st, 2020, 9:22 am

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1327&t=4423219
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1302&t=762041
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1303&t=1944131
Dec 1st, 2020, 1:26 pm
I recently went Lifetime .Been Platinum for some time and cannot speak highly of this site . Thanks for what you do. The content is just Amazing
Dec 1st, 2020, 1:26 pm
Dec 1st, 2020, 6:15 pm
bmitz12 wrote:After a couple of years of Premium membership I finally decided to go Platinum as I use this site so much. Happy to support the site and having a lifetime membership is a the cherry on the cake!

Was going to post the identical but now all I have to do is quote. Doesn't get any easier than that.

Have a few other subscriptions like these. My pleasure to assist with infrastructure for those who assist with mine. Since Android is gonna be around for awhile, I find myself coming here more and more to find apps to a) help where they can and b) make things a bit more fun where they can.

I'd encourage all to do the same where you can.
Dec 1st, 2020, 6:15 pm
Dec 2nd, 2020, 12:51 am
Many thanks to the entire Mobilism team for your work.
you are the best, and I had to do Platinum long before.
Thank you so much again.
Dec 2nd, 2020, 12:51 am

CATALONIA IS NOT SPAIN
UKRAINE IS NOT RUSSIA
Dec 2nd, 2020, 3:19 am
I had premium a couple of years ago then after it expired didn't renew until the sale. I hadn't been downloading much from here during the time I didn't have premium downloading. It was so difficult to download from the third party sites.

I had started to not download as much and missed out on a lot of favorites.

Renewed the premium downloading and what do you know, I've downloaded more in the past week than I did last year. I hadn't realized just how much I missed the premium downloading.

Even better, it was a good deal!

Should have got the lifetime version but couldn't afford it just now. I suspect I will go for that option next year.
Dec 2nd, 2020, 3:19 am
Dec 2nd, 2020, 3:38 am
When I rebuilt my boat (a 65-foot sailboat) and then moved my family aboard, I made a point of building a fairly large library into the floor plan, because I have three children aboard who NEED TO READ. But still, there is only so much room. Mobilism lets me have the digital library that I genuinely require, yet do it for a reasonable expense. Honestly, I could never buy this many books and still raise/educate children AND maintain a large boat. I hate to make my love of books sound so mercantile, but numbers are real - even if my favorite fantasy/fiction titles are not!
Dec 2nd, 2020, 3:38 am

Dec 2nd, 2020, 1:35 pm
Decided to buy after the trial. So much easier. No waiting or finding my ad blocker doesn't like a site. Highly recommended.
Dec 2nd, 2020, 1:35 pm
Dec 3rd, 2020, 1:19 pm
Anyone else getting error javascript:window.close from Dailyuploads?
Dec 3rd, 2020, 1:19 pm
Dec 3rd, 2020, 9:38 pm
diddykong5 wrote:Anyone else getting error javascript:window.close from Dailyuploads?

Can you give me an example of a link with which this happens? I tried a couple random Dailyuploads links and they all worked.
Dec 3rd, 2020, 9:38 pm
Dec 3rd, 2020, 11:18 pm
This Premium status is something amazing. I don't know how I lived till now without it.
My best investment in this year.
Thanks to all team members.
Dec 3rd, 2020, 11:18 pm
Dec 4th, 2020, 12:28 am
Second year with premium and, even though I just missed the BF deal, I didn't hesitate to resubscribe for another year. It's the best subscription I have and if you're undecided then I urge you to take a trial at the very least. You will NOT regret it. One of the few subs that delivers what is promised and much more along with that. Thanks to all involved here in the community.
Dec 4th, 2020, 12:28 am