Aug 1st, 2020, 1:24 pm
joee1976 wrote:Problem again for downloading using the blue arrow, need to key repeatedly user name and password for every download. Chrome user


Same here. :?
I think Chrome is to blame (auto-login is gone after each update).
Aug 1st, 2020, 1:24 pm
Aug 2nd, 2020, 6:03 am
i have chnage my email and now i loist vip???

Edit: Workig now, strange.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 6:03 am

Image
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 8:33 am
marooned2 wrote:
joee1976 wrote:Problem again for downloading using the blue arrow, need to key repeatedly user name and password for every download. Chrome user


Same here. :?
I think Chrome is to blame (auto-login is gone after each update).


Same here, since last week, but I get the same issue on Firefox too. I tried clearing the cache and cookies in Chrome, but that did not help either. Any suggestions are welcome.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 8:33 am
Aug 3rd, 2020, 8:49 pm
We are aware of the issue with the filehost DoUploads.net. We have contacted their owner and are waiting for a response, the issue can only be resolved on their side.

EDIT: DoUploads.net has been removed from the supported filehosts.
Aug 3rd, 2020, 8:49 pm
Aug 7th, 2020, 7:57 am
Chrome user still facing problem with repeated keying in of ID & PW. Blue arrow shortcut for mega4up.com is not working. No response. Need to download via the long way (30 secs wait, click and click)
Aug 7th, 2020, 7:57 am
Aug 7th, 2020, 1:28 pm
mega4up is again not working for premium.
Aug 7th, 2020, 1:28 pm
Online
Aug 7th, 2020, 6:19 pm
Mega4up always gives trouble. Either it is slow or not working at all! Please uploaders, stop using this for premium.
Thanks!!
Aug 7th, 2020, 6:19 pm
Aug 7th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Firefox user. This is the message I am getting using my premium with the blue arrow: "To protect your security, mblservices.org will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window." Thanks.

EDIT: I waited several hours and it appears to be working again. YAY! Back to our regularly scheduled program. ;)
Aug 7th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 2:05 am
Mega4up is having technical issues again (you can test creating a free account and logging in, it won't work). We have contacted their owner.

EDIT: received a response:
We are facing temporarily technical issues.
We are doing our best to fix that problem.
Thanks for your understanding
Regards - Mega4up
Aug 8th, 2020, 2:05 am
Aug 8th, 2020, 8:42 am
Hi, I`ve bought premium but not credited thr WRZ$ AND VIP FEATURES.
Aug 8th, 2020, 8:42 am
Aug 8th, 2020, 5:47 pm
D4RK6969 wrote:Hi, I`ve bought premium but not credited thr WRZ$ AND VIP FEATURES.

Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. Yours have now been done, my apologies for the delay.
Aug 8th, 2020, 5:47 pm
Aug 8th, 2020, 6:47 pm
I renewed my Premium subscription. Worth every penny! I can recommend it to all mobi users who have not done so yet.
Aug 8th, 2020, 6:47 pm
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:43 am
joee1976 wrote:Chrome user still facing problem with repeated keying in of ID & PW. Blue arrow shortcut for mega4up.com is not working. No response. Need to download via the long way (30 secs wait, click and click)

I have reported mega4up.com problem on 07 Aug and till today, problem persisted. Is it possible for Uploaders to temporarily halt using this platform. This is such a waste of time. Thank you.
Aug 12th, 2020, 9:43 am
Aug 12th, 2020, 5:30 pm
Kladrie wrote:
marooned2 wrote:
joee1976 wrote:Problem again for downloading using the blue arrow, need to key repeatedly user name and password for every download. Chrome user


Same here. :?
I think Chrome is to blame (auto-login is gone after each update).


Same here, since last week, but I get the same issue on Firefox too. I tried clearing the cache and cookies in Chrome, but that did not help either. Any suggestions are welcome.


+1
Any suggestions are welcome
Aug 12th, 2020, 5:30 pm

Image
Online
Aug 12th, 2020, 6:17 pm
Hugely convenient for very little $!
Aug 12th, 2020, 6:17 pm