Aug 25th, 2020, 3:45 am
I really like having Mobilism Premium. I don't have to miss downloads because of all the garbage that comes up without it. It sure makes my life easier. That's why I renewed for another year. You should try it. It is worth every penny.
Aug 25th, 2020, 3:45 am
Aug 25th, 2020, 4:49 am
Joined Mobilism Premium after getting the free trial account for 2 times :)
Super fast speed and working as charm!
Thanks guys for the awesome service, you're the best
Aug 25th, 2020, 4:49 am

Windows section survey and feedback [20 WRZ$ Reward]:
>> https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1065&t=3846139
Aug 25th, 2020, 10:24 am
Just renewed my Mobilism Premium, best thing ever! Especially during this Covid pandemic, I can download all the newspapers I need and for my Father-in-law.
Aug 25th, 2020, 10:24 am
Aug 25th, 2020, 12:48 pm
I bought Mobilism Premium + VIP with no regrets at all. Awesome Forum Staff when you have any questions or issues. Highly Recommended!
Five star rating from me :3
★★★★★

Best Regards,
SleepyyNet
Aug 25th, 2020, 12:48 pm

Best Regards,
SleepyyNet
Aug 26th, 2020, 8:10 pm
So... Why doesn't mobilism just make its own file mirror with free/premium. You could cut out the middle man and get all the ad revenue and provide a better, safer, less sketchy download option. Or just have a torrent site.

I have a Romania vps and would be willing to seed if you guys make a torrent site.
Aug 26th, 2020, 8:10 pm
Sep 1st, 2020, 3:54 pm
Hi, my Mobilism Premium account should expire this month; I'd like to purchase a Platinum account or, if this is not possible, renew it.
How can I do it?
Sep 1st, 2020, 3:54 pm
Sep 1st, 2020, 7:05 pm
Fiordaliso wrote:Hi, my Mobilism Premium account should expire this month; I'd like to purchase a Platinum account or, if this is not possible, renew it.
How can I do it?

Please check your PMs.
Sep 1st, 2020, 7:05 pm
Sep 2nd, 2020, 1:38 am
where do I find the date my premium expires?
Sep 2nd, 2020, 1:38 am
Sep 2nd, 2020, 2:12 am
sherylwa wrote:where do I find the date my premium expires?

Check your PMs please.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 2:12 am
Sep 2nd, 2020, 9:18 am
I formatted my Hu awei phone because l want to downgrade to Android 9,since then Mobilism app the premium account doesn`t work a message says you have to purchase premium account which I already did.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 9:18 am
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:05 am
I received a notification that my premium account would expire within 5 days today was the day expired but I had gone ahead and purchased another full year on the premium account and now when I try to download anything it saying that I need to Upgrade my subscription? Please help
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:05 am
Sep 2nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
Asoumz wrote:I received a notification that my premium account would expire within 5 days today was the day expired but I had gone ahead and purchased another full year on the premium account and now when I try to download anything it saying that I need to Upgrade my subscription? Please help

You seem to have multiple accounts here, I think you're logging in to the wrong one. You should be using Asoumz as your username, that's where your recent subscription was purchased and applied to.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:09 pm
Love Mobilism. Just got a notification my account is expiring for Premium. Gonna re-up and add VIP.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:09 pm
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:29 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Anonyma'am wrote:I use a password manager. Something changed in the last couple of weeks (probably with the PW manager) and now it doesn't fill in my Premium login and password so I'm going to try creating the entry manually.

Disk4mat, do you have any suggestions for what to enter in the URL field?

Have you tried fantap's proposed solution? viewtopic.php?p=7777517#7777517


It's a different issue. :)
I'll contact the software maker. Obviously, it doesn't bug me too much. :D

Penguins4u wrote:Firefox user. This is the message I am getting using my premium with the blue arrow: "To protect your security, mblservices.org will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window." Thanks.

EDIT: I waited several hours and it appears to be working again. YAY! Back to our regularly scheduled program. ;)


It's happening again. Yesterday and today for me, but not for all the Blue Arrows. {shrug}
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:29 pm

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a zombie on the hunt for brians is in need of an editor.

Please click the "Thank You" button: it's the only reward I earn from my posts.
Sep 4th, 2020, 8:45 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Asoumz wrote:I received a notification that my premium account would expire within 5 days today was the day expired but I had gone ahead and purchased another full year on the premium account and now when I try to download anything it saying that I need to Upgrade my subscription? Please help

You seem to have multiple accounts here, I think you`re logging in to the wrong one. You should be using Asoumz as your username, that`s where your recent subscription was purchased and applied to.
That is the account that im using, the same one that sent the original message.... Or can there be multiple same usernames? Is it possible to send me a PM? Thanks
Sep 4th, 2020, 8:45 am