Keep yourself informed!
Sep 15th, 2020, 6:34 pm
Although this school year may be a bit different, now more than ever many of us need refuge from kids with a nice book (or three). And with online courses from home the norm in many places, kids could definitely use a break from us. :)

The premium downloader allows you to download files on Mobilism directly without going through any filehosts. For the next 10 days a Premium Account for a year will be going for $20. Click Here for more info on Premium and 395 pages of feedback, or watch the video below. The Premium downloader can also be used to download directly via Mobilism's App. You can try Premium for free by clicking on the orange button below- no obligations and we don't ask for anything.

Image Image

Discount ends in:
Sep 15th, 2020, 6:34 pm
Sep 15th, 2020, 6:40 pm
This is a bargain. No more dealing with certain sites and their annoying pop-ups and attempts to install adware and it's a way to contribute to a site that I love. I'm very happy with my purchase and highly recommend it for others. If you have any problems, just contact Disk4mat and they will be solved.
Sep 15th, 2020, 6:40 pm
Sep 15th, 2020, 6:52 pm
I've now had VIP/Premium membership for a while. Apart from agreeing wholeheartedly with other messages saying 'wow, it's fantastic' I must add "if only I'd realised what a radical difference this would make I would have done it much sooner".

Being able to download books without the immense hassle of working through uncooperative Filehosts, avoiding pop-ups and the dreaded re-directs, and then waiting because I could only have one download every three hours from some of the servers is like stepping into a parallel e-book Universe! Now that all new releases have to include at least one link to a supported Filehost it is brilliant!

If only more people would sign up to this then perhaps the wonderful little Mobilism Elves could extend the range of Filehosts that are supported.

Anyway, this long-winded babble is directed at anyone browsing this thread and wondering whether to sign up or not. Don't hesitate any longer - just do it. After a few months I knew that it would be hell to go back to “the old way” and paid up for Lifetime access:D Thank you so much to everyone who makes it possible.
Sep 15th, 2020, 6:52 pm
Sep 15th, 2020, 8:41 pm
will Mobilism include School Textbooks?

I have not seen many Textbooks
Sep 15th, 2020, 8:41 pm
Sep 16th, 2020, 12:00 am
I have been a premium member for a while and i've never regretted it. It is a tremendous value!
Sep 16th, 2020, 12:00 am
Sep 16th, 2020, 1:07 am
smartrg wrote:will Mobilism include School Textbooks?

I have not seen many Textbooks

We have no control over what is posted. If you have textbooks, share them, or post a request if you're looking for something in particular.
Sep 16th, 2020, 1:07 am
Sep 16th, 2020, 1:30 am
I'm in my first year of being a Premium Member, and it is MUCH better than I thought it would be. A real value.

BTW, how can I find out how much time is left on my subscription? I looked in my user control panel but couldn't find any info.
Sep 16th, 2020, 1:30 am
Sep 16th, 2020, 2:09 am
Videophile wrote:I'm in my first year of being a Premium Member, and it is MUCH better than I thought it would be. A real value.

BTW, how can I find out how much time is left on my subscription? I looked in my user control panel but couldn't find any info.

The Premium account has a separate control panel with all that info, please check mblservices.org.
Sep 16th, 2020, 2:09 am
Sep 16th, 2020, 11:44 am
If I bought the 1 year plus lifetime VIP, then I just need to renew with the 1 year, correct?
Also, even if I don't expire for 6 months, this would just add onto it, extending to 1 year past my current expiration?
Sorry if I sound like an idiot but I want to be sure I do it correctly. Thanks in advance for any helpful responses.
Sep 16th, 2020, 11:44 am
Sep 16th, 2020, 3:44 pm
I am also considering Premium membership. This lifetime VIP does sound interesting though.
Sep 16th, 2020, 3:44 pm
Sep 16th, 2020, 5:28 pm
iris318 wrote:If I bought the 1 year plus lifetime VIP, then I just need to renew with the 1 year, correct?
Also, even if I don't expire for 6 months, this would just add onto it, extending to 1 year past my current expiration?
Sorry if I sound like an idiot but I want to be sure I do it correctly. Thanks in advance for any helpful responses.

Yes, if you already have VIP it doesn't make sense for you to go for the Premium + VIP option, just go for Premium instead. Also, Premium subscriptions do not stack. If you purchase a one-year subscription, it will begin on the day you purchase it. In other words, if you purchase a Premium subscription while having an existing one that has not yet expired, you will lose the time you had left on your previous subscription.
Sep 16th, 2020, 5:28 pm
Sep 17th, 2020, 11:16 am
Hello, thank you!

i bought vip with premium, im active now?
Sep 17th, 2020, 11:16 am
Sep 17th, 2020, 6:40 pm
uzsdhhvdbjb wrote:Hello, thank you!

i bought vip with premium, im active now?

Yes, Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. My apologies for the delay.
Sep 17th, 2020, 6:40 pm
Sep 18th, 2020, 3:47 pm
I'll keep my eyes open for a platinum discount :P
Sep 18th, 2020, 3:47 pm
Sep 18th, 2020, 6:33 pm
zabiwometa wrote:I'll keep my eyes open for a platinum discount :P

We never have Platinum discounts since Platinum is always discounted by the amount of your previous subscription purchase. So, for example, if you previously bought a 1-year subscription for $20, Platinum will be $100 minus $20 = $80. For more info see: donate.php
Sep 18th, 2020, 6:33 pm