Aug 27th, 2010, 7:46 pm
Is this Patched/cracked?
I used an older version wich was patched and worked without a problom! V.7,9,16
I had my maps in My Dockuments
HTC HD2

Strange Strange Strange!
Due to the compatiblity list the 850.2781 SHould be compatble with WM devices! and 7.918
But THe nav dosent find that map
Now i tested 850.2820 and it works fine.
Tested both in the SD root!

And my POI dosent work with the 850.2820?!
Aug 27th, 2010, 7:46 pm
Last edited by 3kgt on Aug 27th, 2010, 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 27th, 2010, 9:30 pm
3kgt wrote:Is this Patched/cracked?
I used an older version wich was patched and worked without a problom! V.7,9,16
I had my maps in My Dockuments
HTC HD2

Now on this one, i have the Scandanavia map on My Dock, and SD root and dosent work!
its patched with wasy activator! Map v. 850.2781 wich is compatble with our device! But still when starting tomtom it askes for the map.


Put the map in root sd card not in My Documents.
Aug 27th, 2010, 9:30 pm
Aug 27th, 2010, 10:08 pm
Pedros972 wrote:
3kgt wrote:Is this Patched/cracked?
I used an older version wich was patched and worked without a problom! V.7,9,16
I had my maps in My Dockuments
HTC HD2

Now on this one, i have the Scandanavia map on My Dock, and SD root and dosent work!
its patched with wasy activator! Map v. 850.2781 wich is compatble with our device! But still when starting tomtom it askes for the map.


Put the map in root sd card not in My Documents.


DOHHHH
Sorry Guys, The 850.2781 is not compatble with my device. I Should have downloaded the 850.2782

The Nav App works fine now with 850.2820 But my POI dosent work with the 850.2820?! Will try them on 850.2782 now ;)
Aug 27th, 2010, 10:08 pm
Aug 28th, 2010, 10:30 am
Tsjerno wrote:TT Navigator 7.918(9193) + map Western Europe 1GB 850.2820 (v850.2783) working fine on HTC HD2.
No BT problems with VGA Black.cab


Hey Tsjerno

where did you copy ur map folder to?

i copied mine to the root of the SD CARD. tomtom still cant find the maps....
Aug 28th, 2010, 10:30 am
Aug 30th, 2010, 10:07 am
HitMan_ wrote:
Tsjerno wrote:TT Navigator 7.918(9193) + map Western Europe 1GB 850.2820 (v850.2783) working fine on HTC HD2.
No BT problems with VGA Black.cab


Hey Tsjerno

where did you copy ur map folder to?

i copied mine to the root of the SD CARD. tomtom still cant find the maps....



You are correct that the map folder should be located int he root of the SD card.


Go to:

My Device -> Program Files -> Navigator

Delete CurrentMap.
Aug 30th, 2010, 10:07 am
Aug 30th, 2010, 11:43 am
fred_up wrote:

You are correct that the map folder should be located int he root of the SD card.


Go to:

My Device -> Program Files -> Navigator

Delete CurrentMap.


ok got it workign now. had to reboot :-(

thanks!
Aug 30th, 2010, 11:43 am
Sep 7th, 2010, 2:02 pm
It works good on Eten X800!
Sep 7th, 2010, 2:02 pm
Sep 7th, 2010, 2:22 pm
Thanks a lot. I hope that it works on the htc touch pro 2
Sep 7th, 2010, 2:22 pm
Sep 9th, 2010, 2:03 pm
Please anyone can update data.chk and patched *.exe with HTC Polaris i cannot finish my instalation. Thx so much
Sep 9th, 2010, 2:03 pm
Sep 12th, 2010, 9:41 pm
Hey guys, I have a Touch pro 2, which is WVGA. So how are you guys installing VGA on it? Is it working properly?

Should i download the VGA version?
Sep 12th, 2010, 9:41 pm

Image
Sep 13th, 2010, 12:15 am
bteljuice wrote:Hey guys, I have a Touch pro 2, which is WVGA. So how are you guys installing VGA on it? Is it working properly?

Should i download the VGA version?

I use the TomTom 7.918.9193 QVGA Blue.CAB and it works fine.
Sep 13th, 2010, 12:15 am
Sep 13th, 2010, 2:35 am
teon wrote:
bteljuice wrote:Hey guys, I have a Touch pro 2, which is WVGA. So how are you guys installing VGA on it? Is it working properly?

Should i download the VGA version?

I use the TomTom 7.918.9193 QVGA Blue.CAB and it works fine.


Thanks for the quick reply. But isn't QVGA smaller in display than the VGA?

VGA = 640×480 display resolution,
QVGA = 320 x 240
Sep 13th, 2010, 2:35 am

Image
Sep 13th, 2010, 6:45 am
bteljuice wrote:
teon wrote:
bteljuice wrote:Hey guys, I have a Touch pro 2, which is WVGA. So how are you guys installing VGA on it? Is it working properly?

Should i download the VGA version?

I use the TomTom 7.918.9193 QVGA Blue.CAB and it works fine.


Thanks for the quick reply. But isn't QVGA smaller in display than the VGA?

VGA = 640×480 display resolution,
QVGA = 320 x 240


I have TP2 and 7.918.9193 QVGA Blue.CAB works perfectly.
I tried to install the TomTom 7.918.9193 VGA Black.CAB first but the installation did not finish so I tried the blue one.
BTW, iGO8 has TTS and I use it.
Sep 13th, 2010, 6:45 am
Sep 13th, 2010, 9:28 am
bteljuice wrote:Hey guys, I have a Touch pro 2, which is WVGA. So how are you guys installing VGA on it? Is it working properly?

Should i download the VGA version?


The VGA version displays fine on my HD2 (WVGA). Admittedly I am still using 7.916.9189, as it is working fine and I don't know what the differences are in the newer versions.
Sep 13th, 2010, 9:28 am
Sep 15th, 2010, 12:24 am
why wont the ASR work if im using new maps 855 with the software version of 918
is there a version where the advanced lane navigation. advanced speech recognition and the street names called out work on a PDA device ?

i have 918 software version ?

anyone have some answers ?
Sep 15th, 2010, 12:24 am