Sep 9th, 2007, 8:58 pm
Where you going to find a filesharing site that doesn't involve a wait or paying?
Sep 9th, 2007, 8:58 pm

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
Sep 9th, 2007, 9:20 pm
i have my own web hosting :P
Sep 9th, 2007, 9:20 pm
Sep 9th, 2007, 10:10 pm
6 v6.030.8320 is really the best version :-)
Sep 9th, 2007, 10:10 pm

WVGA - 800x480
WQVGA - 400x240
VGA - 640x480
QVGA - 320x240
Sep 10th, 2007, 1:58 pm
gemkat wrote:i have my own web hosting :P

How long do you think that will last with copyright material on it?
e.g. anybody can find out in 5mins who is hosting gemkat.com

Edit: Oh, its gone already
Sep 10th, 2007, 1:58 pm
Last edited by fordprefect on Sep 11th, 2007, 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
Sep 11th, 2007, 6:17 am
is this suppose to be installed in the main memory? i tried the storage card but it won't let me. and i'm running out of space in the main memory.
Sep 11th, 2007, 6:17 am
Sep 12th, 2007, 8:09 pm
thanks
Sep 12th, 2007, 8:09 pm
Sep 12th, 2007, 8:16 pm
timothy185 wrote:Rapidshare mirror:

Original TomTom Installation Files, All voices, raster, licenses, itn, schemes, zip and Activation for maps.

http://rapidshare.com/files/53118844/tt_nav_6_030-8320.rar


OK. So do you install to the default directory (i.e. /program files) ?

How about maps? Where do you put these? How does the app know where to find them?
Sep 12th, 2007, 8:16 pm
Sep 13th, 2007, 12:10 am
Beatrix wrote:is this suppose to be installed in the main memory? i tried the storage card but it won't let me. and i'm running out of space in the main memory.


I also run a Dopod D810 and mine allowed me to install to the storage card without any problems. You need to load the appropriate files onto the storage card (best done from a card reader) and then run the cab file from the phone.........then you will have the options of loading onto either the device or storage card.
Sep 13th, 2007, 12:10 am
Sep 13th, 2007, 2:44 am
I installed this on a Cingular 8525/HTC Hermes/TyTn running Black Satin WM6 ROM and was unable to get it to work without asking for map activation. It asked for the Guam maps also. I went back to 6.02. I'd love to be able to get 6.03 working though if anyone can help me.
Sep 13th, 2007, 2:44 am
Sep 13th, 2007, 6:14 pm
Pipo_de_Clown wrote:Fate,

This is a the version without problems:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3696570/TomTom_Navigator_6.030_(8320)___UK_and_IE_Plus_Major_Roads_of_WE

No keygen required. The map called 2577 should be in it.
A version with a map called Guam is the WRONG version.
Just copy to SD or CF card and you are ready to drive.
As easy as that.


Do you really need to copy to the root directory of SD card?

If I get hold of the USA maps as well, where do I put these ????
Sep 13th, 2007, 6:14 pm
Sep 13th, 2007, 11:37 pm
the folder 2577 is not a map its an autorun folder, to activate the maps just use the george keygen which activates all the tomtom maps
Sep 13th, 2007, 11:37 pm

PPC addict

Image
Sep 14th, 2007, 12:00 am
scousemartin: I don't know if I can take advice from a BSD fan. I've got a 2 foot "lawn penguin" [like a lawn flamingo] at my desk courtesy of Archie McPhee.

Anyway, I wiped out all traces of 6.02 from mine including the maps/voices/some .bif? file and whatever was on my SD card. Uploaded 6.03 [my neighbor] got from milOtis on BitTorrent, then [my neighbor] replaced the files and put the Guam map on the SD card. It now works great. I don't know if the Guam map is really needed. [my neighbor] hasn't tried deleting it from the SD card to see what happens. When I put all of the maps and voices back that I had in 6.02 it worked fine and kept all of my favorite locations, my home location, etc.
Sep 14th, 2007, 12:00 am
Sep 14th, 2007, 9:59 am
andych wrote:
Beatrix wrote:is this suppose to be installed in the main memory? i tried the storage card but it won't let me. and i'm running out of space in the main memory.


I also run a Dopod D810 and mine allowed me to install to the storage card without any problems. You need to load the appropriate files onto the storage card (best done from a card reader) and then run the cab file from the phone.........then you will have the options of loading onto either the device or storage card.


no luck. i choose storage card but after installing, it's on the main memory. il try downloading the one from pipo_de_clown.
Sep 14th, 2007, 9:59 am
Sep 14th, 2007, 12:54 pm
Pipo_de_Clown wrote:Fate,

This is a the version without problems:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3696570/TomTom_Navigator_6.030_(8320)___UK_and_IE_Plus_Major_Roads_of_WE

No keygen required. The map called 2577 should be in it.
A version with a map called Guam is the WRONG version.
Just copy to SD or CF card and you are ready to drive.
As easy as that.


I have downloaded the files and followed the instructions....however TomTom has No map found..

can someone help me.....where do i put the map??? which folder... thanks
Sep 14th, 2007, 12:54 pm