Jan 4th, 2007, 7:43 am
Can whoever answer to this request pleas:
I have a WM5 PPC With GPS (FS Loox N560 + 2 GB SD card). Can someone please tell me the easiest way to get TT6 (neweast, latest) and latest West and East EU maps on my PPC. I am confused. What files do I need to download? and how to install them?
Hac
Jan 4th, 2007, 7:43 am
Jan 4th, 2007, 11:16 am
liger05 wrote:I need tom tom 6 with UK map. Can anyone help direct me to links on what I need?

This isn't a bad place to start. http://rapidshare.com/users/3WWU0Z. The only problem with Rapidshare is it uses your IP address to see if you have already used it for downloading in the last x minutes. Just download your first file then disconnect your modem/router and then reconnect and download your next file and repeat until you have all the files you need. **This will only work if your ISP gives you a dynamic IP address - which most do.
Jan 4th, 2007, 11:16 am
Jan 4th, 2007, 11:34 am
Borag Thung wrote:
liger05 wrote:I need tom tom 6 with UK map. Can anyone help direct me to links on what I need?

This isn't a bad place to start. http://rapidshare.com/users/3WWU0Z. The only problem with Rapidshare is it uses your IP address to see if you have already used it for downloading in the last x minutes. Just download your first file then disconnect your modem/router and then reconnect and download your next file and repeat until you have all the files you need. **This will only work if your ISP gives you a dynamic IP address - which most do.

Thanks I got a premium account so can get the files no problem.

I downloaded the 3 UK Map files. Now is there a simple way to download the actual program. i.e. a program and a crack file. I am a bit lost on the the thread and not sure which files need downloading to actually get the program on my PDA.
Jan 4th, 2007, 11:34 am
Jan 4th, 2007, 12:51 pm
is this works in pakistan?...
or can u please tell me any nice map software for pakistan specially karachi...which should have detailed roads information ..which work without gps reciever
i will reward you 50 wrz$...

NOTE: DONOT REPLY HERE PLEASE PM ME...
Jan 4th, 2007, 12:51 pm
Jan 5th, 2007, 11:48 am
Bonjour désolé mais je ne parle pas anglais :( , je recherche TomTom v6 like full version no cracked, pour pouvoir installer les mises a jours , merci. :)
Jan 5th, 2007, 11:48 am
Jan 5th, 2007, 3:30 pm
Tomtom 6 installed, works perfectly, Thanks a lot for that great job.
Jan 5th, 2007, 3:30 pm
Jan 5th, 2007, 4:32 pm
hello, please, I seek tomtom 6 not cracked, thank you.
Jan 5th, 2007, 4:32 pm
Jan 5th, 2007, 5:14 pm
slt zincou,

la version de tomtom v.6010 "legale", copie direct de la carte memoire lorsque on l'achete, dans le fichier TT6.010.

les deux fichier dans le folder crack sont de la version 6.020, qui sont des versions non legale,

http://rapidshare.com/files/10351043/TT.rar.html

J'espere que ca t'aide

ccg
Jan 5th, 2007, 5:14 pm
Jan 5th, 2007, 5:52 pm
OK je te remercie car je recherche juste la version de tomtom 6 non cracké car j'ai un petit souci avec la version 6.020 defois quand je lance tomtom il bloque donc je voudrais refaire une instal, merci.
Jan 5th, 2007, 5:52 pm
Jan 5th, 2007, 5:58 pm
Par contre c quoi exactement tomtom home par rapport a tomtom navigator ? car j'ai vue qu'il y etait dans le pack que tu ma fournis, faut faire comment pour l'installer ?
merci.
Jan 5th, 2007, 5:58 pm
Jan 5th, 2007, 7:45 pm
Bonjour tout le monde, j'essaie de telecharger le CAB de ifalleni tt6byifalleni.rar sur le site oxyshare mais je tourne en rond... je clic sur le bon lien en bas et une fenetre se lance avec un compteur qd arrive la fin de celui-ci. le lien apparait pour le telechargement et qd je clic dessus je reviens sur la premiere page!

Please help me..... J'en peux plus ca fait 2 jour que k'essaie ! :cry:
Il n'y aurait pas un autre lien pour le telecharger ?

Merci d'avance

Hello every body , I try to download the ifalleni's cab tt6byifalleni.rar on the site oxyshare but i turn on circle ... I clic on the first link "Fast and Extreme" on the bottom of the page. then i ve got another page.... I wait 60 sec and the link to download the file appears.... I clic on it and the first page where i clic on "Fast and Extreme" is reloaded and that's all......

Is there another link to download it ?

Please help me !

Thank and sorry for my very poor English
Jan 5th, 2007, 7:45 pm
Jan 6th, 2007, 10:42 am
tomtom home est un logiciel pour le pc
on peut acheter des cartes
telecharger des upgrades legales
acheter des voix....
et plus de service payes

c 1 fichier d'instalation pour le pc non pour le pda
Jan 6th, 2007, 10:42 am
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:19 am
slt dudulman

telecharge le fichier je j'ai fourni pour zincou, il contient touts les fichiers necessaires
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:19 am
Jan 6th, 2007, 12:07 pm
Same thing here...

I can't download nothing from oxyshare...
When I click on "Fast and Extreme", I'm redirected
to countdown page, after countdown I click on "Download", and after that I'm redirected back to
main page...

Pls, someone, upload that files on other server !!
Jan 6th, 2007, 12:07 pm