Nov 9th, 2006, 12:44 pm
F!o wrote:Sorry, i forgot.

PDA is a Acer n50 Premium.

With WM2003 some ppc have problems to run version 6.01 (problems already reported on this topic).

My suggestion is to go back to version 6.00 that is already certified for WM2003 operating system.
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:44 pm

Retired administrator.

(\_ /) Welcome in Pocket Living and Computing World
(O.o) Questions/Requests? PPCW Services has your answer!
(> <) Please rate the releases you try
Nov 9th, 2006, 1:09 pm
#29070 by F!o
ok, thx for the Info.
i try it
My english isnt good, so i doesnt read the complete thread, sorry
Nov 9th, 2006, 1:09 pm
Nov 9th, 2006, 2:23 pm
#29074 by F!o
Do you have a Link for me with the 6.0 Version?

FLo
Nov 9th, 2006, 2:23 pm
Nov 9th, 2006, 3:53 pm
F!o wrote:Do you have a Link for me with the 6.0 Version?

FLo

You must look in THIS[ topic.
You will find a lot of possible link for TomTom 6.0.
Nov 9th, 2006, 3:53 pm

Retired administrator.

Nov 9th, 2006, 4:04 pm
#29105 by F!o
Thx.
Now i installed TT6.0, but i have still the same problem.
But i dont know if i need a crack?

I have installed this version:

Navigator6__original_installation_cured_.rar

Original software for TomTom Navigator6 (PocketPC only) (fixed)
Nov 9th, 2006, 4:04 pm
Nov 9th, 2006, 4:13 pm
F!o wrote:Thx.
Now i installed TT6.0, but i have still the same problem.
But i dont know if i need a crack?

I have installed this version:

Navigator6__original_installation_cured_.rar

Original software for TomTom Navigator6 (PocketPC only) (fixed)

Please, post installation file (or link to it) so we can understand if you are using the right one or not.

In any case, even if TomTom is not cracked, it does not stop at Splash screen, but it will say to you a different message later, when it will be running.

Your problem seems to be due to software conflict or incompatibility.

Godd idea can be to do a backup of your ppc, Hard reset and installetion of TomTom first, before to restore the previous backup.
This can be the right method to establish if your software condition is corrupted for TomTom installation or if you are doing something else of wromg.
Nov 9th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Retired administrator.

Nov 9th, 2006, 4:19 pm
#29110 by F!o
Ok, Thanks, now i Know what my problem is ^^

I have a software ncompatibility.

I have Saved all Datas with Sprite Backup, and made a Hard-Reset.
Then i Installed TomTom6 and it Works fine.

Now i musst install all other programms, so i can find the Programm that make the incompatibility
Nov 9th, 2006, 4:19 pm
Nov 10th, 2006, 9:01 am
After installing tomtom6, I tried to clean everything possible. for some reason, when deleting the 2577 folder, i get a 'no maps found' when I try to run tt6.
looking into the folder, it looks like the cabs for the installation and not anything that I need after it is installed. any ideas?
Nov 10th, 2006, 9:01 am
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:17 am
blumsen wrote:After installing tomtom6, I tried to clean everything possible. for some reason, when deleting the 2577 folder, i get a 'no maps found' when I try to run tt6.
looking into the folder, it looks like the cabs for the installation and not anything that I need after it is installed. any ideas?

This problem as been already fixed.
The folder 2577 MUST be presnt at SD level in order to run TomTom 6.01.
an Autorun.exe file must exist inside this folder.
This is required by cracked of TomTom 6.01.

Tip: he Autorun.exe file can be totally false (no needing to be the original) end it can be created with Pc Notapad too.
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:17 am

Retired administrator.

Nov 10th, 2006, 4:53 pm
blumsen wrote:After installing tomtom6, I tried to clean everything possible. for some reason, when deleting the 2577 folder, i get a 'no maps found' when I try to run tt6.

I do wish people would read the threads, I know they are long, but thats because they contain a lot of information! Why should we bother posting information if people ignore it and ask daft questions anyway!

:twisted:

Plasma
Nov 10th, 2006, 4:53 pm

The largest hole in any computer system is the empty space inside the users head!
Nov 11th, 2006, 5:45 am
hey guys. I downloaded the app and crack from page one and installed according to the directions. When i click on navigator it always says:

Cannot find 'TomTom Navigator' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the required libraries are available.

What does that mean?? and how do i correct it?
Nov 11th, 2006, 5:45 am
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:46 am
theCollector wrote:hey guys. I downloaded the app and crack from page one and installed according to the directions. When i click on navigator it always says:

Cannot find 'TomTom Navigator' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the required libraries are available.

What does that mean?? and how do i correct it?

If you used the stand alone TT6 install and and the separate today plugin then thats the reason I think one of the early ones had a problem. The TT 6.01 intaller is a single cab which includes the Today Plugin and if you use the one provided by Mercenary then you don't even need to crack it! (Alternatively grab my Tomtom MegaPack posted a few pages back!).

Plasma
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:46 am

The largest hole in any computer system is the empty space inside the users head!
Nov 12th, 2006, 5:29 am
hey plasma, I'm running CE 2002 not 2003. Could this be a problem?
Nov 12th, 2006, 5:29 am
Nov 12th, 2006, 10:50 am
theCollector wrote:hey plasma, I'm running CE 2002 not 2003. Could this be a problem?

Yes because TT6 doesn't run on WM2002, I'd suggest upgrading your ROM to WM2003 with the files that are available around the net for most devices.

Plasma
Nov 12th, 2006, 10:50 am

Nov 12th, 2006, 5:10 pm
thx
Nov 12th, 2006, 5:10 pm