Dec 6th, 2006, 8:13 pm
has any one got the height restriction and weight for tomtom uk

lee
Dec 6th, 2006, 8:13 pm
Dec 6th, 2006, 8:41 pm
petetong wrote:has any one got the height restriction and weight for tomtom uk

lee

Are you talking about POI's? - I have the Low Bridges..

Plasma
Dec 6th, 2006, 8:41 pm

The largest hole in any computer system is the empty space inside the users head!
Dec 6th, 2006, 8:47 pm
yer mate low bridges lol
thats the trucker in me lol
Dec 6th, 2006, 8:47 pm
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:11 pm
@ johnodon

ttn6 will work on Axim X5 (WM2003), just modify Registry. Delete following Entry
HKLM\System\StorageManager\AutoLoad\PSH

After Softreset TTN 6 will find the maps on SD-Card, but the Bulit-in-Storage is now invisble, all Data on this BIS are not accesable.

Enjoy

bluescreen from Germany
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:11 pm
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:20 pm
bluescreen wrote:@ johnodon

ttn6 will work on Axim X5 (WM2003), just modify Registry. Delete following Entry
HKLM\System\StorageManager\AutoLoad\PSH

After Softreset TTN 6 will find the maps on SD-Card, but the Bulit-in-Storage is now invisble, all Data on this BIS are not accesable.

Enjoy

bluescreen from Germany

Thank you bluescreen. Actually, I have TT600 working fine. Are you saying that the fix you listed above will allow me to run TT602?

I am nnot sure if you are answering my most recent post or the one from earlier regarding TT602 (I assume the latter). :)

Thanks for the help!

J
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:20 pm
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:43 pm
johnodon wrote:
Thank you bluescreen. Actually, I have TT600 working fine. Are you saying that the fix you listed above will allow me to run TT602?

I am nnot sure if you are answering my most recent post or the one from earlier regarding TT602 (I assume the latter). :)

Thanks for the help!

J

on my device (DellAxim X5) works TT601. I have a payed version.
TT searches on a device for first aviable SD-Card, on the x5 this is the bulit-in-Storage. After Registry-modification SD-Card is the first aviable memory. I hope the TT602 will work on your device.

bluescreen
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:43 pm
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:51 pm
bluescreen wrote:
johnodon wrote:

Thanks for the help!

J

on my device (DellAxim X5) works TT601. I have a payed version.
TT searches on a device for first aviable SD-Card, on the x5 this is the bulit-in-Storage. After Registry-modification SD-Card is the first aviable memory. I hope the TT602 will work on your device.

bluescreen

Awesome! Thank you for your help! I was so mad that I could not update to TT602 that I started using MioMap. Unfortunately, I fell in love with MioMap and probably will not go back to TT...or I will move to iGo 2006SE when it is available.

Thanks again for your help. At the very least I will probably try what you suggested just to make sure it works.

John
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:51 pm
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:59 pm
johnodon wrote:Awesome! Thank you for your help! I was so mad that I could not update to TT602 that I started using MioMap. Unfortunately, I fell in love with MioMap and probably will not go back to TT...or I will move to iGo 2006SE when it is available.

Thanks again for your help. At the very least I will probably try what you suggested just to make sure it works.

John

My second nav is IGO 2006 and i wait for IGO 2006 SE.
Happy chrismas time.

bluescreen
Dec 6th, 2006, 9:59 pm
Dec 6th, 2006, 10:29 pm
petetong wrote:yer mate low bridges lol
thats the trucker in me lol

Here are the UK Low Bridges POI's

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7B9N2YFM

Its a Rar with 3 version of them in..

FULL .. all bridges with separate heights
Reduced ... consolidated files wth less ov2 files
Single .. all bridges regardless of height in one ov2 file

Each version contains the same Bridges just in a different number of OV2 files!

Plasma
Dec 6th, 2006, 10:29 pm

The largest hole in any computer system is the empty space inside the users head!
Dec 6th, 2006, 10:40 pm
were do i put this file mate very noooby to this lol
Dec 6th, 2006, 10:40 pm
Dec 7th, 2006, 1:06 am
small problem..

I have a tomtom one that I gave to my grandfather..and I have tomtom home installed on my pc.

How can I install tomtom on my qtek? everytime I try to do it it doesn't allow it.. says my tomtom device is not plugged in..

EDITED: never mind.. just worked.. still don't know how...
Dec 7th, 2006, 1:06 am

Dec 7th, 2006, 2:28 pm
IP + Username Banned

he is Jimmy_84 (same ip)

- Twingo
Dec 7th, 2006, 2:28 pm
Dec 7th, 2006, 3:05 pm
He is spamming all TomTom threads with his faked upload!!

Kick him off!!
Dec 7th, 2006, 3:05 pm
Dec 7th, 2006, 4:02 pm
bluescreen wrote:
johnodon wrote:Awesome! Thank you for your help! I was so mad that I could not update to TT602 that I started using MioMap. Unfortunately, I fell in love with MioMap and probably will not go back to TT...or I will move to iGo 2006SE when it is available.

John

My second nav is IGO 2006 and i wait for IGO 2006 SE.
Happy chrismas time.

bluescreen

Hey bluescreen...

I had some free time and decided to try your fix and it worked perfectly! :) I am going to leave TomTom on my X5 for a few days and see how I make out.

Thanks for your help!

J
Dec 7th, 2006, 4:02 pm
Dec 7th, 2006, 5:34 pm
petetong wrote:were do i put this file mate very noooby to this lol

Any POI files you want to add simply drop the .ov2 and .bmp in the same folder as the map on your memory card ... like...

\Great_Britain-Map

Same goes for the Speed Camera POI's etc, but only use one set of those that I posted as they are all the same info in different formats.

Plasma
Dec 7th, 2006, 5:34 pm