Aug 26th, 2017, 10:02 pm
Can you post install description.

Thanks
Aug 26th, 2017, 10:02 pm
Aug 27th, 2017, 12:29 am
dodo wrote:Can you post install description.

Thanks

===================================

Completely uninstall and start again.

1) Install the app from Google Play store
2) Run it then close it. No need to download maps at this stage.
3) Uninstall from your device App Manager.
4) Install Tomtom_Go_Navigation & traffic Patched.
5) Restart your device
6) Run and download map(s)
Aug 27th, 2017, 12:29 am
Aug 27th, 2017, 6:24 am
inspigr wrote:

Thanks

5) Restart your device

Thanks for the instructions, I'll have another go later.
Aug 27th, 2017, 6:24 am
Aug 28th, 2017, 3:55 pm
Guys I have tried many times on 2 different phones, obviously i have tried the procedure descripted by @andru8 but no luck. Playstore apk let me download maps, patched apk doesn't let me dowload them. I used older version in past whitout problem. Now all the patched versions have this problem. it looks like tom tom recongnize and blocks patched versions
Aug 28th, 2017, 3:55 pm
Aug 28th, 2017, 8:58 pm
songoku1 wrote:Guys I have tried many times on 2 different phones, obviously i have tried the procedure descripted by @andru8 but no luck. Playstore apk let me download maps, patched apk doesn't let me dowload them. I used older version in past whitout problem. Now all the patched versions have this problem. it looks like tom tom recongnize and blocks patched versions

Hi,

This version works perfectly ! I just installed it over V16 and i'm now downloading new maps of europe.
Aug 28th, 2017, 8:58 pm

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
Aug 30th, 2017, 9:51 pm
Installed over the last one and works correct.
Thanks.
Aug 30th, 2017, 9:51 pm
Sep 2nd, 2017, 11:12 pm
inspigr wrote:

Thanks

5) Restart your device

Just follow the instructions above,i did it and it works fine.thnx for the effort :D
Sep 2nd, 2017, 11:12 pm
Sep 6th, 2017, 7:36 pm
Thanks a lot
it worked with instructions above ( even without step 5)
Sep 6th, 2017, 7:36 pm
Sep 7th, 2017, 10:46 am
songoku1 wrote:Guys I have tried many times on 2 different phones, obviously i have tried the procedure descripted by @andru8 but no luck. Playstore apk let me download maps, patched apk doesn't let me dowload them. I used older version in past whitout problem. Now all the patched versions have this problem. it looks like tom tom recongnize and blocks patched versions

You may need to download and run it actually from the Play store, not via an APK. It seems like it needs to register your device as having used the genuine app via Google Play before it will let modified APKs connect and download the data. I had the exact same issue with a copy of the APK from the Play store, it worked, but the OP version didn't. Then I installed the app directly from the Play store, not an APK, ran it, uninstalled, then installed this version and it works perfectly.
Sep 7th, 2017, 10:46 am
Sep 16th, 2017, 9:26 am
Works like a charm! You have to install the playstore version and run it. Don't download any maps. Then uninstall it. Then install this version and choose maps to download. Simples.

One thing... can't seem to see how to view speed cameras though.
Sep 16th, 2017, 9:26 am
Sep 16th, 2017, 11:12 am
squawksarah wrote:Works like a charm! You have to install the playstore version and run it. Don't download any maps. Then uninstall it. Then install this version and choose maps to download. Simples.

Need to be online for speed cameras,
Sep 16th, 2017, 11:12 am
Sep 17th, 2017, 4:29 pm
boxerman23 wrote:
squawksarah wrote:Works like a charm! You have to install the playstore version and run it. Don't download any maps. Then uninstall it. Then install this version and choose maps to download. Simples.

noway to get them not online?it is nice if connected but whats happen when you are in a no internet area?no speed cameras, no traffic ecc...nobody knows how to solve it (if it is possible)
Sep 17th, 2017, 4:29 pm
Sep 17th, 2017, 4:53 pm
Dany22gt wrote:
boxerman23 wrote:

noway to get them not online?it is nice if connected but whats happen when you are in a no internet area?no speed cameras, no traffic ecc...nobody knows how to solve it (if it is possible)

Yes, they are just POIs that should be available in a file. I don't wish to use my kimited phone sim internet on this. These are mostly fixed cameras so we shouldn't neèd live internet to see them.
Sep 17th, 2017, 4:53 pm
Sep 20th, 2017, 5:08 pm
noway to get them not online?it is nice if connected but whats happen when you are in a no internet area?no speed cameras, no traffic ecc...nobody knows how to solve it (if it is possible)[/quote]
Yes, they are just POIs that should be available in a file. I don't wish to use my kimited phone sim internet on this. These are mostly fixed cameras so we shouldn't neèd live internet to see them.[/quote]

i agree with you 100%, but i did not found anything about cameras offline. Also if you connect device let him downoad traffic and speedcams info, if you disconnect they disappear. need a solution
Sep 20th, 2017, 5:08 pm