Mar 15th, 2019, 10:50 pm
Fluffbutt, go to settings, voices. Scroll down and check your audio output. Should be music channel.
I had no sounds before and the audio output was set at system I think. Sound worked ok when I changed it to music channel.
Mar 15th, 2019, 10:50 pm
Jun 10th, 2019, 3:12 pm
Shugstet - thanks for that I'll give it a try
Jun 10th, 2019, 3:12 pm
Jul 6th, 2019, 2:22 pm
Trust me to find something different :-(

I install the file from Google (TomTom GPS Navigation - Traffic Alerts & Maps v1.17.7).
I start the app then exit.
I uninstall from the Apps tab, then install the Tomtom_Go_v1.17.7_Build_2129__ed_By_DFoX.apk.
I then reboot.

Only one thing, I have no entry in either the apps listings or on my homepage for the installed (modded) prog, thus no way to start the app to install maps etc.

Who can help, I'm obviously somewhat slow with this.

Cheers,

Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Android 6.0.1
Jul 6th, 2019, 2:22 pm
Jul 13th, 2019, 2:52 am
Use Apps> Search for Apps>Go. Then drag the Go App to your home screen (or wherever)
Jul 13th, 2019, 2:52 am
Aug 9th, 2019, 6:16 am
Hi, links don't work anymore. Can somebody please update?

Thx!!

Edit:

My bad, at least the first one works... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Aug 9th, 2019, 6:16 am
Aug 16th, 2019, 7:09 am
Just out of interest is anyone else getting the error files appearing ... in the navkit tombstones folder there's a log file which keeps appearing...

it doesn't stop TomTom GO working just got a clear them out every so often otherwise they keep increasing in number it doesn't overwrite them, it adds new ones.
Aug 16th, 2019, 7:09 am
Sep 1st, 2019, 12:10 pm
Fluffbutt wrote:Just out of interest is anyone else getting the error files appearing ... in the navkit tombstones folder there's a log file which keeps appearing...

it doesn't stop TomTom GO working just got a clear them out every so often otherwise they keep increasing in number it doesn't overwrite them, it adds new ones.

I got the same. I delete them, open tomtom, close tomtom and another one is there.
Sep 1st, 2019, 12:10 pm
Sep 1st, 2019, 9:55 pm
solaris62 wrote:
Fluffbutt wrote:Just out of interest is anyone else getting the error files appearing ... in the navkit tombstones folder there's a log file which keeps appearing...

I got the same. I delete them, open tomtom, close tomtom and another one is there.

You get them every time you run Tomtom Go if you delete them all the next time you run Tomtom Go it will start all over again but It will not stop Tomtom from working I use Tomtom Go all the time so I just delete them every now and again :)
I think its just a check to see if every thing is working ok them makes a file about it..
Sep 1st, 2019, 9:55 pm

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Sep 7th, 2019, 1:53 am
I see there is a new version out now for this app came out a day or 2 now :)
Sep 7th, 2019, 1:53 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Sep 7th, 2019, 12:03 pm
ktx-nz wrote:
solaris62 wrote:

You get them every time you run Tomtom Go if you delete them all the next time you run Tomtom Go it will start all over again but It will not stop Tomtom from working I use Tomtom Go all the time so I just delete them every now and again :)
I think its just a check to see if every thing is working ok them makes a file about it..

I appreciate the answer but it's definitely an error file because I have the same version on my galaxy tab 2 tablet without any of these files being created... It only get created on the phone
Sep 7th, 2019, 12:03 pm