Mar 1st, 2019, 1:46 pm
TomTom Navigation Nds v1.1.6
Requirements: Android 5.0+
Overview: Offline maps, online experience. Save data, drive more safely.

Offline maps, online experience. Save data, drive more safely.

STAY CONNECTED
SDL connection: Connects the phone to the car to see and control the application from the screen.

TomTom Traffic: Get smart routes to avoid traffic in real time. *

Traffic cameras: Advanced warnings notify you about upcoming transit cameras. *

Search online: Search for any destination on the go with our updated database. *

Share the estimated time of arrival: Inform your time of arrival and location with any message channel you want.

SAVE YOUR DATA
Offline global maps: Download global maps offline and save mobile data. **
Weekly updates: Get the latest changes in maps related to blocked streets, track direction and speed. **

No advertising: Enjoy an ad-free experience that does not consume your data.

ENJOY DRIVING
Points of interest: Find where to stop to eat, load gas and get cash, all available offline on the route or at your destination.

Alternative routes: Observe the alternative routes to reach your destination.

Mobile lane guidance: Get close to exits and crossings with ease and know exactly which lane you should be in.

Drive to where your contacts and photos: Plan a route with ease using contacts and photos with geographic labels stored on your phone.

MAPS
Years of experience and passion in map design gathered on offline maps, regularly updated for more than 150 countries in order to provide you with an impeccable navigation experience.

This app has No advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net/file/2yzsi9t6
Mar 1st, 2019, 1:46 pm

MOBILISM
► SUPPORT DEVELOPERS.
► DO NOT ADD MIRRORS IN MY RELEASES.
► IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 1st, 2019, 7:16 pm
Works great!
Mar 1st, 2019, 7:16 pm

From the Netherlands, so bad english (sorry)
Mar 1st, 2019, 8:02 pm
Works fine for me !! thanks
Mar 1st, 2019, 8:02 pm
Mar 1st, 2019, 9:53 pm
Yes, more links please
Mar 1st, 2019, 9:53 pm
Mar 1st, 2019, 11:12 pm
Moved to the right category
Mar 1st, 2019, 11:12 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 3rd, 2019, 1:41 am
What's the difference between this and tomtom go?
May 3rd, 2019, 1:41 am
May 3rd, 2019, 11:29 am
Fluffbutt wrote:What's the difference between this and tomtom go?

KEY BENEFITS OF NDS MAPS:
The ability to deliver incremental map updates.
Flexible content management resulting in lower storage costs
Faster time to market
The standard provides simpler and faster map compilation with visibility on quality
Modular data structure supports feature upgrades, such as download of 3D content layer, supporting map personalisation and new business models and up-selling opportunities
Map updates in terms of change-only information, leading to a massive reduction of map update sizes and enabling over-the-air map update delivery
May 3rd, 2019, 11:29 am

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
May 3rd, 2019, 12:04 pm
Thanks, mate.

Update.. it doesn't work for me . The little car goes about 1/8 the way around the circle and then says "something went wrong"
May 3rd, 2019, 12:04 pm
May 3rd, 2019, 2:14 pm
Fluffbutt wrote:Thanks, mate.

Update.. it doesn't work for me . The little car goes about 1/8 the way around the circle and then says "something went wrong"

Did you put the folder com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds to Android/obb first, and then install the apk file ??? Worked perfectly for me here. Thank You for the update.

PS: restart the phone and lauch the TomTom app again.
May 3rd, 2019, 2:14 pm
May 4th, 2019, 2:58 am
Works

The nds folder has to be copied to Android/obb in the internal mmory, NOT on the sd-card. After that install and it updates fine. This is and S8 running Android 9
May 4th, 2019, 2:58 am
May 4th, 2019, 3:14 am
I tried both SD card and internal phone memory separately of course

Maybe it's just a bit fussy what type of phone it runs on
TomTom GO works perfectly so I'll stay with that I think
May 4th, 2019, 3:14 am
May 18th, 2019, 9:19 am
Can i use both: the nds version and GO on the same phone without them conflicting with each other?
May 18th, 2019, 9:19 am
May 18th, 2019, 9:50 am
nikoski wrote:Can i use both: the nds version and GO on the same phone without them conflicting with each other?

Yes, I have both installed with their maps that are updated independently. You can even configure them with the same tomtom account.
May 18th, 2019, 9:50 am
May 18th, 2019, 3:20 pm
Works great, thanks.
May 18th, 2019, 3:20 pm