doej wrote:Tried that but it didn't work.
Any other ideas, anyone?
For activation of radars:
1. Download from TT site Safety cams files of the necessary radars with extension cab.
2. Unpack the archiver using e.g. WinRAR
3. You will have three files with extensions: *.ov2, *.ver, *.dct
4. Copy these files in a folder, where there is a file tt7_keygen.exe (the new version), make sure, that there there is a file meta.txt and in it there is a key to radars which you establish (for example 3C 6B 7C B4 74 60 1E 85 65 6D CA 10 81 A6 85 EB Blitzer_AT_TomTom.ov2)
5. Copy in the same folder a file with extension *.meta from a card in which awake to establish radars (for example: Western_and_Central_Europe-7.meta)
6. Start tt7_keygen.exe with your ID TT, (the same as you used to create a file dct for your map). e.g. AK6**BA***
7. On the screen receive you should see something like:
' Western_and_Central_Europe-7.meta ' - OK
' Blitzer_AT_TomTom.ov2 ' - OK
8. In a folder where is tt7_keygen.exe there will be a new file - a key to a map with extension *.meta.dct (for example Western_and_Central_Europe-7.meta.dct) and a file - a key of radars with extension *.ov2.dct (for example Blitzer_AT_TomTom.ov2.dct). The file - a key of radars will replace old (unpacked archive) a file with extension *.dct.
9. Copy a new file - a key of radars with extension *.ov2.dct (for example Blitzer_AT_TomTom.ov2.dct) in a folder of a map on your TomTom.
10. Copy there files of radars with extensions *.ov2, *.ver
11. If the map on your TomTom is already activated, it is not necessary to recopy the file *.meta.dct.
12. We activate on TomTom in menu Plus of Safety Cameras.
Consider, that native radars TomTom are not visible on a map as POI (it is impossible to set a distance of the prevention/approach), and only when approaching (in a demo works too) the sound and visual signal alerts.
However, and it is a big however. I think that whoever put the links up from the TomTom speedcam download made a mistake, as the are all the Austrian Blitzer ones.
Thanks go to Alex20047 who sent me this in Russian which I translated as well as a link for an updated tt7_keygen http://4pda.ru/forum/attach/1286202/tt7_keygen.exe