Apr 8th, 2007, 10:33 am
rikos wrote:

:thankyou: zurri.
faut-il simplement ecraser les quelques RF, RM..."classiques" par ces 42 fichiers sur le TT ?

Cette collection est plus complette que celle "non plus" des RF RM RD etc. Simplement effacer les radars "non plus" et les substituer par ces nouveaux.

Je laisse ici ces radars sourtout pour les non français car on ne peut pas collaborer dan les forum gpspassion et donc on n´a pas l´accès a la version "plus". Por les français vous êtes invités a grandir la basse de radar avec vos infos.

This collection is most complete than the "non plus" containing RF RM RD etc. Just erase the "non plus" speedcams and put these in place.

I´ve put here this speedcams mostly for those not living in france and for that non being able to report new speedcams to get free access to the 2pllus" verion. Frenchies are encouraged to collaborate on gpspassion and enlarge the database with their info.
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:33 am
Apr 9th, 2007, 5:56 am
Merci Zurri pour ta participation.

Thank you Zurri for your participation.
Apr 9th, 2007, 5:56 am
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:28 am

Hi, I´ve put your message in a new post I´ve just opened to announce the prevous "F" plus radars just a minute ago. Never a new release was so quickly outdated :lol:
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:28 am
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:56 am
Thanks very much for the French cameras. I have a question:

Does anyone know which camera types are included here? They seem to to be called RF, RD and RM. I'd guess RM is Mobile. But which is Gatso and which is Spec? (or are they completely different camera types to UK ones?)

The reason I need to know this is so that I can use my .ogg files for spoken alerts with the French cameras. To make them work I have to rename the .ogg files to the same name as each of the French cams. The .ogg files I have are split into Gatso, Spec, Mobile and Redlight. But I don't know which of the French cameras are which.

Thanks in advance.
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:56 am
Apr 9th, 2007, 1:00 pm
#87201 by mho
GoldenFR you are the best.
thank you
Apr 9th, 2007, 1:00 pm
Apr 9th, 2007, 5:25 pm
Big Yella wrote:..
Does anyone know which camera types are included here? They seem to to be called RF, RD and RM. I'd guess RM is Mobile. But which is Gatso and which is Spec? ....

The explanation is on the site they originated from:
http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=59272#349243
"la signification des icônes:
RD = Radar de mesure de Distance
RFR = Radar de Feu Rouge
RF = Radar Fixe (dans cet exemple: radar fixe 50 km/h)
RM = Radar Mobile (dans cet exemple: radar mobile 50 km/h)"
The explanation of "Radar de mesure de Distance" type seem to say that these can be two types. 1st merely warning if distance between cars is too close and 2nd average speed measurement like UK SPECS
Apr 9th, 2007, 5:25 pm

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
Apr 9th, 2007, 5:50 pm
vroomfondel wrote:
Big Yella wrote:..
Does anyone know which camera types are included here? They seem to to be called RF, RD and RM. I'd guess RM is Mobile. But which is Gatso and which is Spec? ....

The explanation is on the site they originated from:
http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=59272#349243
"la signification des icônes:
RD = Radar de mesure de Distance
RFR = Radar de Feu Rouge
RF = Radar Fixe (dans cet exemple: radar fixe 50 km/h)
RM = Radar Mobile (dans cet exemple: radar mobile 50 km/h)"
The explanation of "Radar de mesure de Distance" type seem to say that these can be two types. 1st merely warning if distance between cars is too close and 2nd average speed measurement like UK SPECS

Thats great. Thanks!
Apr 9th, 2007, 5:50 pm
Apr 10th, 2007, 10:53 am
LINKS DEAD !!!!
Apr 10th, 2007, 10:53 am
May 5th, 2007, 6:54 pm
a quand la version H+ ?
-----------------------------
when will someone have the H+ new version ?
:wink:
May 5th, 2007, 6:54 pm
Jun 3rd, 2007, 9:37 am
VERSION 2007i??????

LINK IS DOWN

CAN ANYBODY TEST IT?

PERSONNE PEUT LA TESTER?
Jun 3rd, 2007, 9:37 am

Got to update my map...
Jun 3rd, 2007, 11:19 am
it seems to be the good one !
entire ov2 have been made on the 05/26/2007.

let's try it in real situation !

thanks a lot for this release.
Jun 3rd, 2007, 11:19 am

Remember : Suicide May Cause Death ...
Jun 3rd, 2007, 12:38 pm
Ok, then I´ll make a proper release puting your megaupload link tiktik
Jun 3rd, 2007, 12:38 pm

Got to update my map...