Special TomTom maps, covering only a small part.
Jan 1st, 2019, 8:31 am
kabir21 wrote:Wishing all the members a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!!!! 8) :D

Off topic. Banned. just kidding, happy new year!
Jan 1st, 2019, 8:31 am
Jan 11th, 2019, 1:01 am
Is it possible to have the app available to download via google app store? I got my phone from my company and the device admin rules wont let me install apps from unknown sources. Thanks in advnce
Jan 11th, 2019, 1:01 am
Jan 11th, 2019, 6:31 am
ylsa wrote:Is it possible to have the app available to download via google app store? I got my phone from my company and the device admin rules wont let me install apps from unknown sources. Thanks in advnce

The Google appstore does not allow alternative appstores.
Jan 11th, 2019, 6:31 am
Jan 18th, 2019, 6:40 pm
TellNooTales wrote:Which unique device identifiers are you harvesting?

None, we don't "harvest" anything, nor do we have any interest in doing so.
Jan 18th, 2019, 6:40 pm
Jan 20th, 2019, 5:17 pm
Any updates? It doesn't auto find updates
Jan 20th, 2019, 5:17 pm
Jan 21st, 2019, 8:32 pm
skurtbror wrote:Any updates? It doesn't auto find updates

v2.1.0.1 is the latest. If it doesn't find any updates you probably have the latest version.
Jan 21st, 2019, 8:32 pm
Jan 24th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
skurtbror wrote:Any updates? It doesn't auto find updates

v2.1.0.1 is the latest. If it doesn't find any updates you probably have the latest version.

I mean for the posted apps
Jan 24th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Jan 27th, 2019, 9:27 am
If there is an update in the programs in my watch list, the application should give notification if it is closed. Thanks
Jan 27th, 2019, 9:27 am
Jan 30th, 2019, 8:17 pm
soullessbuilds wrote:I LOVE THIS APP


me too
Jan 30th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Feb 2nd, 2019, 5:15 pm
cetin002 wrote:If there is an update in the programs in my watch list, the application should give notification if it is closed. Thanks

It doesn`t work this way, it only checks for updates on "content" as soon as you start the app.
Feb 2nd, 2019, 5:15 pm
Feb 5th, 2019, 11:52 am
@Disk4mat Bug: If you click on two download links, they open in the same tab in chrome.
Feb 5th, 2019, 11:52 am
Last edited by malimiller on Feb 17th, 2019, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 11th, 2019, 1:09 am
When i try to make a reply/comment via the app it doesn't register. Using Huawei P20 Pro, Android 9.
Feb 11th, 2019, 1:09 am

It's lonely at the top, but it's good to be King! 8)
Feb 17th, 2019, 7:05 pm
How do I advance search in the app? I'm using a note 9. Thanks
Feb 17th, 2019, 7:05 pm