Nov 8th, 2016, 6:48 pm
Hi tabardajun,
First I want to thank you for your great job!
I used your TomTom solution on my WinCE5 navigator in 2008 (even I downloaded it from different forum) and now I use it in my built-in Erisin navigation system with WinCE6. And it works fine.
Just one small problem. I use it now with blue skin and want to have it with black skin.
I downloaded black version (“Smile_&_Drive.rar”) from your first post - it works fine on WinCE5 emulator. But when I start it on my WinCE6 navigation system (with the same everything: folders, scripts, dlls, mapsetting.cfg and map) – it gives again “Can’t start. It is not enough memory” error.
May be I should modify script somehow?
I also noticed that in 2008 I used a different blue skin TomTom Navigator with size 1 388 544.
Now blue skin TomTom Navigator (“Youneed” ) from your first post has size 4 386 816 and black skin TomTom Navigator.exe has size 1 367 040.
Only your blue skin TT7 versions work fine on my WinCE6 navigation system.
Is it possible to get a working black skin?
Nov 8th, 2016, 6:48 pm
Jan 5th, 2017, 3:17 pm
ignu wrote:Hi tabardajun,
First I want to thank you for your great job!
I used your TomTom solution on my WinCE5 navigator in 2008 (even I downloaded it from different forum) and now I use it in my built-in Erisin navigation system with WinCE6. And it works fine.
Just one small problem. I use it now with blue skin and want to have it with black skin.
I downloaded black version (“Smile_&_Drive.rar”) from your first post - it works fine on WinCE5 emulator. But when I start it on my WinCE6 navigation system (with the same everything: folders, scripts, dlls, mapsetting.cfg and map) – it gives again “Can’t start. It is not enough memory” error.
May be I should modify script somehow?
I also noticed that in 2008 I used a different blue skin TomTom Navigator with size 1 388 544.
Now blue skin TomTom Navigator (“Youneed” ) from your first post has size 4 386 816 and black skin TomTom Navigator.exe has size 1 367 040.
Only your blue skin TT7 versions work fine on my WinCE6 navigation system.
Is it possible to get a working black skin?

The version with the blue skin you use just works fine with wince 6.0 without script? (if so can you upload a copy?)
There is a program which can change any of the desired skins/icons/images in you tomtom.exe file, unfortunately i cant remember the name.
Jan 5th, 2017, 3:17 pm
Feb 24th, 2017, 4:14 pm
WhatAboutMe wrote:The version with the blue skin you use just works fine with wince 6.0 without script? (if so can you upload a copy?)

Did I write anywhere that it "works fine without script"? It works with the script of course. I don't know any version of TT7 which works without this script on WinCE 6.0 !
Feb 24th, 2017, 4:14 pm