Dec 20th, 2008, 4:58 pm
klaver30 wrote:
igal27 wrote:here are the building files (3dl and 3dc) for european countries, 2008.12 (thanks to our friends on the russian forum!):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAAVV1TP

note: some of these are smaller than the previous ones, some larger; you'll have to try them out and see which is better for every country...

He, just downloaded them and renamed them like the old files but doesnt show any buildings anymore, any suggestion what i should change or do?

Thnx

i did something different.
i selected always the biggest file (*.3dl or *.3dc) from each building version so i can see the normal buildings as shown in the first version (a lot really) and also some buildings with higher resolution, it worked fine, itested in germany, cologne and in spain
Dec 20th, 2008, 4:58 pm

htc hd2
laurentius26 leo v 4.5 wwe
Dec 20th, 2008, 5:25 pm
kyle62 wrote:hello,

I ve the same problem (lihe Ettanchi)with my Dell X51V, Igo says "out fo memory" but at least I ve 25.70Mb free when I start my PDa.
What is the need in memory of IGO?
What is TTS? How to disable it?
Thanl for advance for your answers.

on my previous pda (asus p750) increasing the file system cache with any optimizer app (like sktools) helped with the out of memory issues.
Dec 20th, 2008, 5:25 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 6:17 pm
tomkarb wrote:
kyle62 wrote:hello,

I ve the same problem (lihe Ettanchi)with my Dell X51V, Igo says "out fo memory" but at least I ve 25.70Mb free when I start my PDa.
What is the need in memory of IGO?
What is TTS? How to disable it?
Thanl for advance for your answers.

on my previous pda (asus p750) increasing the file system cache with any optimizer app (like sktools) helped with the out of memory issues.

which igo version do you have installed?
Dec 20th, 2008, 6:17 pm

htc hd2
laurentius26 leo v 4.5 wwe
Dec 20th, 2008, 6:53 pm
stukka wrote:
klaver30 wrote:
igal27 wrote:here are the building files (3dl and 3dc) for european countries, 2008.12 (thanks to our friends on the russian forum!):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAAVV1TP

note: some of these are smaller than the previous ones, some larger; you'll have to try them out and see which is better for every country...

He, just downloaded them and renamed them like the old files but doesnt show any buildings anymore, any suggestion what i should change or do?

Thnx

i did something different.
i selected always the biggest file (*.3dl or *.3dc) from each building version so i can see the normal buildings as shown in the first version (a lot really) and also some buildings with higher resolution, it worked fine, itested in germany, cologne and in spain

He Stukka did you try these new ones the posted here and did you rename them are copied them right away in the buildings folder? And by the way what is the difference between 3dl and .3dc?

Thnx
Dec 20th, 2008, 6:53 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 7:21 pm
Hi!

I have two problems. I have a CNS IO, and on this run Igo v8.3.2.64873.

- I would like to use bluetooth cell phone. The contact is OK between GPS and my Phone, but when igo starts, disconnect. I would like to use igo bluetooth support.
- The Voice of igo is staccato (not fluent).

What should I set in program or in sys.txt.

Thanks in advance.
Dec 20th, 2008, 7:21 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 7:58 pm
I would like to change the initial screen when my IGO 8.32 is starting, by a personal picture. My GPS has a resolution o 480x234, is that posible
thanks
Juan
Dec 20th, 2008, 7:58 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 9:12 pm
mmdpiti wrote:NEW version (from Becker):
8.3.1.70118 (SR1) dated 16 Dec 2008
Any news JetMouse ???

I have cracked that version couple of days back. It runs just fine with the original Becker skin (which has only 480x272 resolution) but crashes at route calculation while using generic data.zip. It's either NNG bug, or this version is very "device" (or I'd say becker data.zip) dependent. Some modifications of generic data.zip would be needed in order to fix that, unfortunately I don't have time for FFUI scripting at the moment...

Cheers,
JM
Dec 20th, 2008, 9:12 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 9:24 pm
stukka wrote:
tomkarb wrote:

which igo version do you have installed?

it was still with R1 8.0.0.31442
Dec 20th, 2008, 9:24 pm

Proud owner of a HTC Touch HD
Running factory ROM 1.14.479.3 (25874) WWE
Running radio 1.09.25.14
Dec 20th, 2008, 9:37 pm
Once again minor fix in data.zip for 400x240, thanks to arkoko for the tip, +15 WRZ$

If you are not using 400x240 you don't have to download it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/175258721/d ... ed_v8b.zip

And for the 480x640 and 640x480 skins, bear with me guys as it's a lot more work than fixing existing ones. I promised I would give it a try and I still am planning to do so in this vacation. ;)
Dec 20th, 2008, 9:37 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:09 pm
Thanks a lot for the update. Would you mind to advise what's the change log?

LZF wrote:Once again minor fix in data.zip for 400x240, thanks to arkoko for the tip, +15 WRZ$

If you are not using 400x240 you don't have to download it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/175258721/d ... ed_v8b.zip

And for the 480x640 and 640x480 skins, bear with me guys as it's a lot more work than fixing existing ones. I promised I would give it a try and I still am planning to do so in this vacation. ;)
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:09 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:16 pm
klaver30 wrote:
stukka wrote:i did something different.

He Stukka did you try these new ones the posted here and did you rename them are copied them right away in the buildings folder? And by the way what is the difference between 3dl and .3dc?

Thnx

the buildings show up on my device... i've heard from various reports that the new files sometimes contain new buildings (that weren't in the previous building files), but other buildings (that previously existed) no longer show up in the new files. if you really want to have the most complete building data shown (and if storage space is not an issue), you can install BOTH the old files and the new files at the same time (just rename them with -1 and -2 at the end, or with dates, or however you want to keep track of which is which). as with the pois, it is NOT a problem to have two 3dc files and/or two 3dl files for any given country (again - as long as you rename one or both of them; they obviously can't both be in the same directory with the same name...).

3dl = landmarks
3dc = houses
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:16 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:29 pm
People with autorun problems, i have fixed this.

Today i tested a few things and deleted some files from my storage card (from the old R1 8.0.x.x releases). Those files where in the igo folder named iGO.bmp, iGOToday.dll, igotoday16.bmp, igotoday32.bmp, igotoday64.bmp and NNGCxNav.dll. Those files are needed for the autorun on desktop.

Here i share my full program with the autorun and the important files that are needed.

PS: Pictures are from 1 min ago, i did a Hard Reset to test.

Image Image

Code: Select allhttp://rapidshare.com/files/175271584/nav_nov13.rar

Enjoy! 8)
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:29 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:35 pm
Wow, new meat on the shelf!
Thanks Twingo!
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:35 pm

ASUS MyPal A632N with Windows Mobile 6 | miniSD Card 2GB | SDHC Card 16GB Class 6
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:53 pm
Twingo wrote:People with autorun problems, i have fixed this.

Today i tested a few things and deleted some files from my storage card (from the old R1 8.0.x.x releases). Those files where in the igo folder named iGO.bmp, iGOToday.dll, igotoday16.bmp, igotoday32.bmp, igotoday64.bmp and NNGCxNav.dll. Those files are needed for the autorun on desktop.

Here i share my full program with the autorun and the important files that are needed.

PS: Pictures are from 1 min ago, but i did a Hard Reset to test.

Image Image

Code: Select allhttp://rapidshare.com/files/175271584/nav_nov13.rar

Enjoy! 8)

Twingo,

As I mentioned to you over PM, here I go again:

Those files you are referring to are from R1 and ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with R3. Putting a shortcut on your device's home screen is autorun's one of the many functionalities! Among those other's is i.e. import of Outlook contact pois into iGO database. And that obviously does not work due to its incompatibility with R3 executables. Autorun (even if I would have one compatible) tends to cause problems on many PNA devices (especially MIO series running on various unlocks), and since all my releases in the OP claim to work both on PDA and PNA devices, that's another reason why I have decided not to include Autorun (especially a not compatible one).

One another thing I might mention is, all the releases from the OP are PNA rips.Obviously non of them came with autorun.
I try to do my work as professional as it can be, that includes not mixing incompatible files into my packages as well. Once there is an official R3 PDA version out (with it's compatible Autorun) I will release it here.

Hope this time you understand 8)

Regards,
JM
Dec 20th, 2008, 10:53 pm
Dec 20th, 2008, 11:05 pm
JetMouse wrote:Those files you are referring to are from R1 and ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with R3. Putting a shortcut on your device's home screen is autorun's one of the many functionalities! Among those other's is i.e. import of Outlook contact pois into iGO database. And that obviously does not work due to its incompatibility with R3 executables. Autorun (even if I would have one compatible) tends to cause problems on many PNA devices (especially MIO series running on various unlocks), and since all my releases in the OP claim to work both on PDA and PNA devices, that's another reason why I have decided not to include Autorun (especially a not compatible one).

Those files from the R1 do work for me, i have just tested it again and again. Thats why i share it with PDA users, i never said it would work for PNA since i know they dont need it.

JetMouse wrote:One another thing I might mention is, all the releases from the OP are PNA rips.Obviously non of them came with autorun.

I know Jetmouse, i know :)

JetMouse wrote:I try to do my work as professional as it can be, that includes not mixing incompatible files into my packages as well.

I know you are professional, but i try to help ''some'' users (pda)

JetMouse wrote: Once there is an official R3 PDA version out (with it's compatible Autorun) I will release it here.

Also that i know

JetMouse wrote:Hope this time you understand 8)

Regards,
JM

Yep i do ;)
Dec 20th, 2008, 11:05 pm