Mar 1st, 2012, 7:36 pm
pass: 2011
Mar 1st, 2012, 7:36 pm

Mar 2nd, 2012, 1:53 pm
is there any way that voices can be speed up?

all non TTS voices on my moto razr is very slowed down
so for example voices are:
in (1 second pause) 300 (pause) meters (pause) turn left

it is verrrry anoying :(

thx
Mar 2nd, 2012, 1:53 pm
Mar 10th, 2012, 3:58 am
i installed the 8.4.2.139242 version on my motorola defy, its working but... no sound of the speedcams
and i cant see the buildings on 3d. what do i have to do?
Mar 10th, 2012, 3:58 am
Mar 11th, 2012, 10:03 am
Anyone test it on the Galaxy Nexus yet?
Mar 11th, 2012, 10:03 am
Mar 13th, 2012, 2:55 pm
Links are work for me last night.

But sadly no start on HTC Thunderbolt, I will make a try to fix using tips inside thread.

I am trying to find best GPS soft for my mobile but not so easy. :-P

EDIT-> Fixed! Simply forgot to remove old iGo folder from sdcard. It works perfect on HTC Thunderbolt 800x480.

I give half my wrz$ here and half to map updates. Not much but all I have. :-P
Mar 13th, 2012, 2:55 pm
Apr 17th, 2012, 7:04 am
I am trying to install the tiger skin, but can't make it working. First I installed basic 8.4.3.1799710, and it works fine with the default skin. Then replace /iGO/data.gro file with data.gro from the tiger package. I use Windows Explorer and my HTC HD2 smartphone is used as a card reader. Then I eject the drive and disable USB sharing from the phone. Start iGo again and get "the navigation software has recovered from a crash.." error message. Following this message iGo starts in working condition, but in default skin, not the tiger skin. Data.gro is now different from the tiger distribution. I tried FileSlick in Root Access mode, but I see "data.gro -> /mnt/sdcard/iGO/data.gro" so it looks just like a link.

Could you explain what to do in with /data/data/com.navngo.igo.javaclient?

Please help!!!

iznee wrote:Hey guys..i really need some help,

i installed the 8.4.3 version and it was fine..than as the instruction says..to use the tiger skin..just simply copy and replace the data.gro to overwrite the existing file..that was ok too..i get the tiger skin working..The problem start if i dont use igo for a few days or i have to reboot my device..if i run igo again..it will go back to the original skin for version 8.4.3 and tiger skin goes missing.. my question is how can i permanently make the tiger skin be displayed all the time?

thanks for all your help..i have tried to search for a solution for 2 week but still nil help.

Edit: finally i manage to solve and got everything working...u actually need to edit files in /data/data/com.navngo.igo.javaclient..now everything works perfect with the skin of my choice and tts
Apr 17th, 2012, 7:04 am
Apr 22nd, 2012, 4:56 pm
Are links still down Guyz?
Apr 22nd, 2012, 4:56 pm
May 16th, 2012, 12:30 pm
Mirror (maybe other version), working for resolution 800x480, other not testet

Copy igo-Folder to root of SD-Card and install thin-apk in Folder "_install" .. if u done right it will work, no maps etc included!!

https://rapidshare.com/files/3059533817/mobi.zip (Password "mobi")

EDIT: Folderstructure like this should work!!

x:\iGO\_Install\iGOMyWay_v8.4.3.179971_thin-v1.7.apk
X:\iGO\content\
May 16th, 2012, 12:30 pm
May 16th, 2012, 6:57 pm
rkrause wrote:Mirror (maybe other version), working for resolution 800x480, other not testet

Copy igo-Folder to root of SD-Card and install thin-apk in Folder "_install" .. if u done right it will work, no maps etc included!!

Thanks for the link.

But gives a error starting the app, I lost four hours to discover the missing SAVE folder wich must have some files, put a folder I had and it worked beautifully, but don't know which file makes the difference to work.

thx.

May 16th, 2012, 6:57 pm
May 18th, 2012, 4:43 pm
I will try it :)
May 18th, 2012, 4:43 pm
May 22nd, 2012, 4:42 pm
ok, i deleted the save files because i thougt they have only private data, i will check this and upload again

EDIT: tried without Save-Folder and this works too. It seems 1 of 200 has a problem. Do you have the right resolution - 800 x 480?

Because i just upped my version i use my own - without savefolder and maps! Maps should easy to find!
May 22nd, 2012, 4:42 pm
Jun 9th, 2012, 9:48 am
is there any way to speed up voices?

voices are really slow (like in slow motion), at least on moto razr, qHD....
Jun 9th, 2012, 9:48 am
Jun 11th, 2012, 4:07 pm
rkrause wrote:Mirror (maybe other version), working for resolution 800x480, other not testet

If the apk is installed from the recommended directory, will it set up the rest of the iGO folders or do they need to be pre-installed with maps and appropriate content? I should be getting an Android smartphone delivered later today and am a real newbie to Android.
Jun 11th, 2012, 4:07 pm

iGO My Way
Jun 12th, 2012, 11:41 am
Gangstar wrote:
eidamo wrote:2ALL:

iGO content on SGS2 external_sd (theoreticallly ANY DIRECTORY) (root not required !!!)

0. uninstall previous iGo installation
1. edit SYS.TXT in installation APK (igo my way android 8.4.3.179971.apk:\res\raw\sys.txt) (use totalcommander or winzip)
2. change linked_root_list="^%$@^ blah blah #$!&^@$#%!^# " to linked_root_list="/mnt/sdcard/external_sd/iGO"
3. sign this modified APK with util for Gameloft games :-) "auto_patch_apk_for_samsung_by_duero_include_java.exe" (or use some signer http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=895014#)
4. install iGo (use new signed APK)

Tested with SGS2

Create folder "auto" instead of igo and it should work in HTc sensation.

beautyangel wrote:1st : INSTALL "apk" file from your sd card.
2nd : U must have or create "iGO" folder on your sdcard
3rd : Inside your "iGO" folder / U must have "Audio" "Backup" "content" "custom" "Debug" "gfx" "license"
"Save" "SpeedcamVoiceScriptsUltrA_25" "TTS_Speed_Camera_Voices-V1.2.1" "ui_android" FOLDERS

4th : Inside your "iGO" folder / U must have "Branding.gro" "data.gro" "sys.txt" "tahoma.ttf" "tahomabd.ttf" FILES

As several users reported, the installation doesn't work on various devices etc.
I have HTC Sensation XE (qHD or 960x540) and it doesn't work on it, mainly because the iGO folder is not created after installation on SD Card; so there is nowhere to copy the licence folder and other necessary files. (if you simply create iGO folder and copy license folder and other files to it, you will get the iGO / content / lang error as many users have reported)

Tried opening the sys.txt in .apk file as described by eidamo and this one doesn't even contain linked_root_list="^%&^%" line, so I'm not sure how to fix it.
Here is what the [folders] section in sys.txt (which is in the .apk file) says

Code: Select all[folders]
;Please, don't modify "secondary_root_path" value!!!
;If you need to change it, please, there must exist folder /sdcard/iGO
;with resources moved from full apk (fonts, audio folder and sys.txt)
secondary_root_path="iGO"
has_secondary_root=1
user_backup_path="%SDCARD%/iGO"
data="%SDCARD%/iGO"
content="%SDCARD%/iGO/content"

So please, maybe anybody can help!
Jun 12th, 2012, 11:41 am