Nov 28th, 2009, 11:03 pm
Anybody got this working in Navigon 7100? Getting map isnt in memory error. Based on previous posts I have put the maps and application in the right directory. Never got a definitive solution from anyone so wondering if someone can help me with this.
Nov 28th, 2009, 11:03 pm
Dec 23rd, 2009, 11:42 pm
which of these destinators do I need to try for my MotoSurf a3100 screen 240x320 ...I have the native motonav (motorola's version of destinator) and it would give the "maps not registered" error ...I replaced destcore.dll on the device and now it begins a progress bar below the motonav logo but it gets to 3 bars and hangs there never going on to the map list page anymore ...surely, there is a version of destinator that's gonna work here, but I'm too dense to see which one?
Dec 23rd, 2009, 11:42 pm
Dec 26th, 2009, 4:28 am
Anyone know how to get this to work on an HTC Imagio - the screen is 800X400. Is there some way to trick it into working - it does come up and show the map, but the display is wrong and there is no way to hit the menu. I have iGO working, there must be a way to get this to work. I am certain the issue is the display settings
Thanks
Dec 26th, 2009, 4:28 am
Dec 26th, 2009, 6:08 am
HI everyone
Doing my best here
I have windows Ce on my Panasonic strada and i managed to get destinator working
but the sats cant be found
it keeps searching or waiting
I loaded destinator software to the sd card and added the modified destinator dll
i created a folder in the destinator directory called map and placed canada maps in it
destinator runs from the sd card and i can see my street after keying it in but waiting for sats to appear.
doesnt find and sats
is there a setting i need to modify?
Thanks
great site 8)
Dec 26th, 2009, 6:08 am
Dec 26th, 2009, 7:08 am
got it
port 2
baud rate 4800
:D
cool stuff man glad im here
still lots to learn
now i have to solve my interface that comes up in windows ce
so when i press on destinator and have it open rather than going to the sd card and
starting destinator from there
:shock:
Dec 26th, 2009, 7:08 am
Dec 28th, 2009, 4:21 pm
fasiol wrote:
RoHo1964 wrote:gibt es Destinator 8 auch in einer deutschen version ???????????

wenn ja, bitte um hinweise........

mega dankeschön in vorraus....

LG
RoHo1964

RoHo1964 ,I uploaded for you the german lang and voice files:
Here there are: Lang http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q64DYI2P

Voice http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KS5ZBW83
Enjoy, fasiol.

Tausend Dank!

Thank you!

regards,
Richwood
Dec 28th, 2009, 4:21 pm
Jan 10th, 2010, 7:16 pm
Hello,

how is it possiple to show the GPS information speed and high in the navigation screen ? This was possible in destinator 6.
I am missing this usefull information in destinator 8.

Skin problem: When I have selected a town to navigate the description of the Save-Button is to big. What can I do?

Thanks
Alberti
Jan 10th, 2010, 7:16 pm
Jan 14th, 2010, 1:50 pm
Hi to all... im new here.i have install the new destinator in my HTC dimond 2 and dont works.on the contrary the destinator 7 works perfect, did some knows why?thanks a lot.
Jan 14th, 2010, 1:50 pm
Jan 14th, 2010, 5:47 pm
my copy of Dest. is now showing on my thing and is seeing the maps for both USA and EU ...yay!! :lol: ...there is, always, a gotcha!! ...it does not seem to see the GPS radio in the phone although Google Maps and other stuff does just fine ...what to do?
Jan 14th, 2010, 5:47 pm
Jan 14th, 2010, 5:52 pm
friend11y wrote:HI everyone
Doing my best here
I have windows Ce on my Panasonic strada and i managed to get destinator working
but the sats cant be found
it keeps searching or waiting
I loaded destinator software to the sd card and added the modified destinator dll
i created a folder in the destinator directory called map and placed canada maps in it
destinator runs from the sd card and i can see my street after keying it in but waiting for sats to appear.
doesnt find and sats
is there a setting i need to modify?
Thanks
great site 8)

This is very close to a better description of what I have done on my motoSurfa3100 winMob6.1 fone ...
yes ...it's on the SD Card (16GB Class VI with plenty of space left)
no...I didn't put on a modified destinator dll (the version I got is running, is this where the problem is?)
no...my maps are in the destinator directory, not a subdirectory called "maps"
yes...keyed in address goes right to the street both in the EU and USA...

what do I need to point the dest software to my gps radio ...and, eventually to turn it on...??

It is Destinator 9.1.21.10.6 running...

When I use google maps to set to com7,57600 google maps no longer "sees" satellites ...when I set it back to "let windows set" google maps sees satellites (amazingly 10 satellites today, clear sky) but destinator is still saying "no gps signal found" in nice female british english!!

I am trying to figure out where I downloaded the maps from and will post...

excuse my repetition, but I am really not tech savvy enough to overcome this ...TIA!!
Jan 14th, 2010, 5:52 pm
Jan 15th, 2010, 1:43 am
I have success!! I put on GPSGate software which creates a virtual com port for the GPS to deal out info to other software, to bluetooth devices outside, and to other computers via activesync, etc. It works like a charm...now destinator9 sees everything ...got 6-10 satellites immediately (NE USA location... hope it works as well in the EU)...yippeee! :lol:
Jan 15th, 2010, 1:43 am
Jan 15th, 2010, 4:51 pm
I have Destinator 8 on my GPS. This week I have downloaded the map of Austria (Version 2008.Q4.6665 - NAVTEQ ), unrared it and put in the Destinator folder on SCDM card as it was recommended by many users. When I tried to open it I get a message:"Unknown map file format". What is the problem and how can I solve it?

Thanks in a advance for a help.
Jan 15th, 2010, 4:51 pm
Jan 20th, 2010, 3:43 pm
gibt es Destinator 8 auch in einer dutch version ???????????

LG
RoHo1964
Jan 20th, 2010, 3:43 pm
Jan 21st, 2010, 7:12 pm
meijer wrote:gibt es Destinator 8 auch in einer dutch version ???????????

LG
RoHo1964

I will try to help.
J'essaierai de vous aider...
Jan 21st, 2010, 7:12 pm