Aug 28th, 2010, 6:04 pm
rajubd wrote:proper screen shot added


Thanks.
I cannot find the .wcl basemap.
Aug 28th, 2010, 6:04 pm
Aug 28th, 2010, 9:36 pm
Nice Release: 100 WRZ$ Reward for Download and Mirrors
Category: Device-independent » GPS Navigation » GPS Releases by Category » Sygic » Sygic Maps
Aug 28th, 2010, 9:36 pm
Aug 28th, 2010, 11:28 pm
moolash wrote:
rajubd wrote:proper screen shot added


Thanks.
I cannot find the .wcl basemap.


see first post
Aug 28th, 2010, 11:28 pm
Aug 28th, 2010, 11:33 pm
Many thanks works great on NDrive G800.

Image
Image

8) 8) 8)
Aug 28th, 2010, 11:33 pm

Image
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
_______
Aug 29th, 2010, 11:31 am
why you are providing uploading link? give other website link. uploading link already given in first post
Aug 29th, 2010, 11:31 am
Aug 29th, 2010, 12:48 pm
Works flawlesly on my HTC Wildfire! The maps are great! Thanks uploader! One question - after I unlocked maps on my sd card, if I want to add some more maps later, do I need to unlock them to? And what about files for speedcams? Can I put **.cam files that came with 2009.10 maps with this one?
Aug 29th, 2010, 12:48 pm
Aug 29th, 2010, 8:24 pm
need better mirrors...unable to get GBR map?? cheers
Aug 29th, 2010, 8:24 pm
Aug 29th, 2010, 10:40 pm
wow wow wow! finally there are new maps!

some mirrors:

credits to:
- myself ;) for the multiupload mirror (still uploading some countries) and i will add a torrent soon --> see below :);
- heartbit, rajubd, bikatoke,usitaly, martom, ioji for the other, existing links

Sygic MAPS EUROPE 2010.07 COMPLETE 1.87GB:

:D http://www.multiupload.com/WGEJ14JFZM :D

and a complete torrent: here

Albania (ALB):
http://www.multiupload.com/IEDQG0PGW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3B11ORDS
http://uploading.com/files/544be55a/alb.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415132181/alb.rar
http://uploading.com/files/e2b57dca/alb.rar/

Andorra (AND):
http://www.multiupload.com/Z75R8PXCIB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FC9M34JF
http://uploading.com/files/d1448659/and.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415132186/and.rar
http://uploading.com/files/fm19d3m3/and.rar/

Austria (AUT):
http://www.multiupload.com/9G9W49RTDV

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X8M478H0
http://uploading.com/files/e89cc5a2/aut.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415132222/aut.rar
http://uploading.com/files/2bm8c6m4/aut.rar/

Belgium (BEL):
http://www.multiupload.com/H7697F9LUE

http://uploading.com/files/bcbb82b6/bel.rar/
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BIO3JZI
http://rapidshare.com/files/415133508/bel.rar
http://uploading.com/files/4ec6m871/bel.rar/

Bulgaria (BGR):
http://www.multiupload.com/Q38AJTJFOW

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QSSIR8FY
http://uploading.com/files/2mc29474/bgr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415134368/bgr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/75ab2e11/bgr.rar/

Bosnia and Herzegovina (BIH):
http://www.multiupload.com/US26KVWDPK

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8HMMUQ8
http://uploading.com/files/dd732mm8/bih.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415134876/bih.rar
http://uploading.com/files/77465bd3/bih.rar/

Belarus (BLR):
http://www.multiupload.com/54S6970323

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RY3FXQAK
http://uploading.com/files/b77e62f3/blr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415134891/blr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/a23c57f8/blr.rar/

Switzerland (CHE):
http://www.multiupload.com/EJ7BITXVK5

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMMPD6NI
http://uploading.com/files/afa3988m/che.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415134935/che.rar
http://uploading.com/files/4b4c2e44/che.rar/

Czech Republic (CZE):
http://www.multiupload.com/HJ6R0QGPXH

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QC1A1RGZ
http://uploading.com/files/ace1e9c2/cze.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415152555/cze.rar
http://uploading.com/files/4dd479d1/cze.rar/

Germany (DEU):
http://www.multiupload.com/ZRSWJSUR53

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TD5B5VM6
http://uploading.com/files/f481293d/deu.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415153873/deu.rar
http://uploading.com/files/b9d7m2a8/deu.rar/

Denmark (DNK):
http://www.multiupload.com/I5P0NX9C7P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4CNYL27
http://uploading.com/files/2a25235m/dnk.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415160476/dnk.rar
http://uploading.com/files/2m748f57/dnk.rar/

Spain (ESP):
http://www.multiupload.com/JVL2211YWU

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZNZ4A055
http://uploading.com/files/31ed56da/esp.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415160974/esp.rar
http://uploading.com/files/ef856m69/esp.rar/

Estonia (EST):
http://www.multiupload.com/2B5S6K4J3F

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6TRPI6HS
http://uploading.com/files/711m6m1f/est.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415165116/est.rar
http://uploading.com/files/e524mf3a/est.rar/

Finland (FIN):
http://www.multiupload.com/SY5NATH1J8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=49KBT52C
http://uploading.com/files/7442d2b9/fin.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415165422/fin.rar
http://uploading.com/files/aa2b8681/fin.rar/

France (FRA):
http://www.multiupload.com/FTT48MLLJC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1G1P3LUH
http://uploading.com/files/8e57eb59/fra.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415167947/fra.rar
http://uploading.com/files/629383ea/fra.rar/

Great Britain and Northern Ireland (GBR):
http://www.multiupload.com/VQJFXVLM6E

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLFSTWWA
http://uploading.com/files/8596m533/gbr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415174898/gbr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/c3412249/gbr.rar/

Gibraltar (GIB):
http://www.multiupload.com/EYQZHJHCTM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQTUDB29
http://uploading.com/files/b894411f/gib.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415177766/gib.rar
http://uploading.com/files/f87148e5/gib.rar/

Greece (GRC):
http://www.multiupload.com/7H89UL5JN3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04E2YAXP
http://uploading.com/files/5m9bb394/grc.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415177789/grc.rar
http://uploading.com/files/1c4ec861/grc.rar/

Croatia (HRV):
http://www.multiupload.com/VC3SXM1PBD

http://rapidshare.com/files/415178722/hrv.rar
http://uploading.com/files/2eb5bmc2/hrv.rar/

Hungary (HUN):
http://www.multiupload.com/FRE6TLPDP0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYUYZHU2
http://rapidshare.com/files/415178958/hun.rar
http://uploading.com/files/m1mef8fd/hun.rar/

Isle of Man (IMN):
http://www.multiupload.com/ZWMBC9SFD7

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQER62KO
http://rapidshare.com/files/415179484/imn.rar
http://uploading.com/files/bfeed69e/imn.rar/

Ireland (IRL):
http://www.multiupload.com/UN5HDPIT04

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56WRPNKR
http://uploading.com/files/2e9cdm8e/irl.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415179502/irl.rar
http://uploading.com/files/c9a1389m/irl.rar/

Iceland (ISL):
http://www.multiupload.com/P5RU8IDA42

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S3LPHJJX
http://rapidshare.com/files/415179778/isl.rar
http://uploading.com/files/fm149154/isl.rar/

Italy (ITA):
http://www.multiupload.com/FJ7R8JDHKD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V0CPNFZT
http://uploading.com/files/af3fc25m/ita.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415179947/ita.rar
http://uploading.com/files/8e1cd4c5/ita.rar/

Liechtenstein (LIE):
http://www.multiupload.com/2LROW7W55Z

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H7L7D1UE
http://uploading.com/files/fm9f24ca/lie.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415183724/lie.rar
http://uploading.com/files/7b1e8bf8/lie.rar/

Lithuania (LTU):
http://www.multiupload.com/D1DCVDLW9K

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=53W71HQX
http://uploading.com/files/e76b3f6a/ltu.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415183743/ltu.rar
http://uploading.com/files/267cccm8/ltu.rar/

Luxembourg (LUX):
http://www.multiupload.com/ZX3SMC7LZY

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HO4B9JEE
http://uploading.com/files/84aef7dm/lux.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415183928/lux.rar
http://uploading.com/files/7b88d2c3/lux.rar/

Latvia (LVA):
http://www.multiupload.com/7IVETJ2RQR

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YYC5N724
http://uploading.com/files/ma3b7357/lva.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415183982/lva.rar
http://uploading.com/files/e5bb6f45/lva.rar/

Monaco (MCO) :
http://www.multiupload.com/MOW7MP5LKU

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBCWXA7V
http://uploading.com/files/bcf8mc5a/mco.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184195/mco.rar
http://uploading.com/files/98bcacbf/mco.rar/

Moldova (MDA):
http://www.multiupload.com/JGVOGGFDT0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N1UMFYQF
http://uploading.com/files/a8346ecf/mda.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184210/mda.rar
http://uploading.com/files/d161d854/mda.rar/

Macedonia (MKD):
http://www.multiupload.com/CDN8PFVAPC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRNWUVTH
http://uploading.com/files/mmmddcea/mkd.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184215/mkd.rar
http://uploading.com/files/67881b62/mkd.rar/

Malta (MLT):
http://www.multiupload.com/AAKFI0LMD0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5JIEDJGQ
http://uploading.com/files/fc73342c/mlt.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184238/mlt.rar
http://uploading.com/files/33mfcf8c/mlt.rar/

Montenegro (MNE):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P3C1PN4W
http://uploading.com/files/aa1m3dc5/mne.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184259/mne.rar
http://uploading.com/files/79f6597b/mne.rar/

Netherlands (NLD):
http://www.multiupload.com/FPY3MCMV9K

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VACBHSWS
http://uploading.com/files/7c2275fb/nld.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184277/nld.rar
http://uploading.com/files/dd7m612c/nld.rar/

Norway (NOR):
http://www.multiupload.com/OFR1XEWDWC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHRGGVXP
http://uploading.com/files/194dffd5/nor.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415185281/nor.rar
http://uploading.com/files/779e9e42/nor.rar/

Poland (POL):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CG4JI5JN
http://uploading.com/files/d6c1cb7a/pol.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415186382/pol.rar
http://uploading.com/files/abb66a24/pol.rar/

Portugal (PRT):
http://www.multiupload.com/WCWMV4WRKJ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TBVG7561
http://uploading.com/files/1f2ee36e/prt.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415188443/prt.rar
http://uploading.com/files/m1cc6a1m/prt.rar/

Romania (ROU):
http://www.multiupload.com/2D031S4OSF

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=94HQCCJK
http://uploading.com/files/444daeff/rou.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415189479/rou.rar
http://uploading.com/files/56a65af5/rou.rar/

San Marino (SMR):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QEYTK6CH
http://uploading.com/files/6447a2f9/smr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415189678/smr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/dm61e63e/smr.rar/

Serbia (SRB):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B52Z8M0V
http://uploading.com/files/49daf65b/srb.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415189682/srb.rar
http://uploading.com/files/2526ec45/srb.rar/

Slovakia (SVK):
http://www.multiupload.com/RQGG4O7RIZ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M35COEV8
http://uploading.com/files/b8d2e6m2/svk.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415189706/svk.rar
http://uploading.com/files/be8fec81/svk.rar/

Slovenia (SVN):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X5L2X37K
http://uploading.com/files/d1f2bef2/svn.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415190053/svn.rar
http://uploading.com/files/ccc8m87m/svn.rar/

Sweden (SWE):
http://www.multiupload.com/OKBL0G3VO3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LY3NHUFH
http://uploading.com/files/3ma787d4/swe.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415190330/swe.rar
http://uploading.com/files/87ca82c7/swe.rar/

Turkey (TUR):
http://www.multiupload.com/967U5WH0Q3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=498P2YA0
http://uploading.com/files/3e2594eb/tur.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415192026/tur.rar
http://uploading.com/files/d59ec6f9/tur.rar/

Ukraine (UKR):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://uploading.com/files/196944de/ukr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415193183/ukr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/72ce4daa/ukr.rar/

Vatican (VAT):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://uploading.com/files/35d8cdeb/vat.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415194143/vat.rar
http://uploading.com/files/8d7b6m32/vat.rar/

Base map of the world (WCL):
http://www.multiupload.com/MN934YVL1U

http://uploading.com/files/4m1me2ca/wcl.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415194170/wcl.rar
http://uploading.com/files/7834de47/wcl.rar/
Aug 29th, 2010, 10:40 pm
Last edited by rayures on Aug 30th, 2010, 11:13 am, edited 8 times in total.
Aug 30th, 2010, 1:33 am
rajubd wrote:Sygic MAPS EUROPE 2010.07 (NavteQ) + Sygic Mobile Maps 8.14
Requirements: Sygic Drive, Sygic Mobile Maps 10, Sygic Lite
Overview: Operating System: WinCE, WinMobile, Symbian, Android
Albania (ALB), Andorra (AND), Austria (AUT), Belgium (BEL), Bulgaria (BGR), Bosnia and Herzegovina (BIH), Belarus (BLR), Switzerland (CHE), Czech Republic (CZE), Germany (DEU ), Denmark (DNK), Spain (ESP), Estonia (EST), Finland (FIN), France (FRA), Great Britain and Northern Ireland (GBR), Gibraltar (GIB), Greece (GRC), Croatia (HRV), Hungary (HUN), Isle of Man (IMN), Ireland (IRL), Iceland (ISL), Italy (ITA), Liechtenstein (LIE), Lithuania (LTU), Luxembourg (LUX), Latvia (LVA), Monaco (MCO) , Moldova (MDA), Macedonia (MKD), Malta (MLT), Montenegro (MNE), Netherlands (NLD), Norway (NOR), Poland (POL), Portugal (PRT), Romania (ROU), San Marino ( SMR), Serbia (SRB), Slovakia (SVK), Slovenia (SVN), Sweden (SWE), Turkey (TUR), Ukraine (UKR), Vatican (VAT), Base map of the world (WCL).
Image

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.sygic.com/index.php/en/maps.html

Download Instructions:
http://uploading.com/files/7834de47/wcl.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/779e9e42/nor.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/dd7m612c/nld.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/79f6597b/mne.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/33mfcf8c/mlt.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/67881b62/mkd.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/d161d854/mda.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/98bcacbf/mco.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/e5bb6f45/lva.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/abb66a24/pol.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/m1cc6a1m/prt.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/56a65af5/rou.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/8d7b6m32/vat.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/72ce4daa/ukr.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/d59ec6f9/tur.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/87ca82c7/swe.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/ccc8m87m/svn.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/be8fec81/svk.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/2526ec45/srb.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/dm61e63e/smr.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/7b88d2c3/lux.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/267cccm8/ltu.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/7b1e8bf8/lie.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/8e1cd4c5/ita.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/fm149154/isl.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/c9a1389m/irl.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/bfeed69e/imn.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/4dd479d1/cze.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/4b4c2e44/che.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/a23c57f8/blr.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/77465bd3/bih.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/75ab2e11/bgr.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/4ec6m871/bel.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/2bm8c6m4/aut.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/fm19d3m3/and.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/b9d7m2a8/deu.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/2m748f57/dnk.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/ef856m69/esp.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/m1mef8fd/hun.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/2eb5bmc2/hrv.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/1c4ec861/grc.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/f87148e5/gib.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/c3412249/gbr.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/629383ea/fra.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/aa2b8681/fin.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/e524mf3a/est.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/e2b57dca/alb.rar/


Sygic Mobile Maps 10 v.8.14:
Only Symbian :
http://uploaded.to/file/v50tvh

Android + WM :
http://uploaded.to/file/ahfw7m

KeyGen:
http://www.ziddu.com/downloadlink/10806183/MMK.rar

1) If you use Sygic 8.x then use these .mlm:
Code: Select all[PRODUCT:Drive10 Europe]
name=Drive10 Europe
tts=no
sdk=no
truckAttr=no
premiumPOI=no
exPostals=no
speedcam=SCDB:EXTEUR:2012.08,SCDB:ISL:2012.08,SCDB:IMN:2012.08


2) If you use Sygic versione 7.7 then these .mlm:
Code: Select all[PRODUCT:Drive10 Europe]
name=Drive10 Europe
tts=no
sdk=no
truckAttr=no
premiumPOI=no
exPostals=no
speedcam=SCDB:EXTEUR:2012.08,SCDB:ISL:2012.08,SCDB:IMN:2012.08
maps=NT:EXTEUR:2010.07,NT:ISL:2010.07,NT:IMN:2010.07 
maps=NT:EXTEUR:2010.07,NT:ISL:2010.07,NT:IMN:2010.07


missing the last line

1) If you use Sygic 8.x then use these .mlm:
Code: Select all[PRODUCT:Drive10 Europe]
name=Drive10 Europe
tts=no
sdk=no
truckAttr=no
premiumPOI=no
exPostals=no
speedcam=SCDB:EXTEUR:2012.08,SCDB:ISL:2012.08,SCDB:IMN:2012.08

maps=NT:EXTEUR:2010.07,NT:ISL:2010.07,NT:IMN:2010.07
Aug 30th, 2010, 1:33 am
Aug 30th, 2010, 7:41 am
Work fine for me without that last line...
Edit: Sorry, mine already had that line...
Edit: When you are using the menu for few min it crashes every third time... Does this have to do with that?
Aug 30th, 2010, 7:41 am
Aug 31st, 2010, 8:26 am
pravnik66 wrote:Work fine for me without that last line...
Edit: Sorry, mine already had that line...
Edit: When you are using the menu for few min it crashes every third time... Does this have to do with that?


I resolved the crashing problem... mlm file contained 2 identical lines, so i deleted one. But now I have another problem. When I turn off GPS on mine phone, Sygic doesnt save my settings, so on every startup I need to set the language, miles or km..etc. It doesnt dave anything...
Aug 31st, 2010, 8:26 am
Sep 4th, 2010, 6:56 pm
rayures wrote:wow wow wow! finally there are new maps!

some mirrors:

credits to:
- myself ;) for the multiupload mirror (still uploading some countries) and i will add a torrent soon --> see below :);
- heartbit, rajubd, bikatoke,usitaly, martom, ioji for the other, existing links

Sygic MAPS EUROPE 2010.07 COMPLETE 1.87GB:

:D http://www.multiupload.com/WGEJ14JFZM :D

and a complete torrent: here

Albania (ALB):
http://www.multiupload.com/IEDQG0PGW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3B11ORDS
http://uploading.com/files/544be55a/alb.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415132181/alb.rar
http://uploading.com/files/e2b57dca/alb.rar/

Andorra (AND):
http://www.multiupload.com/Z75R8PXCIB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FC9M34JF
http://uploading.com/files/d1448659/and.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415132186/and.rar
http://uploading.com/files/fm19d3m3/and.rar/

Austria (AUT):
http://www.multiupload.com/9G9W49RTDV

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X8M478H0
http://uploading.com/files/e89cc5a2/aut.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415132222/aut.rar
http://uploading.com/files/2bm8c6m4/aut.rar/

Belgium (BEL):
http://www.multiupload.com/H7697F9LUE

http://uploading.com/files/bcbb82b6/bel.rar/
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BIO3JZI
http://rapidshare.com/files/415133508/bel.rar
http://uploading.com/files/4ec6m871/bel.rar/

Bulgaria (BGR):
http://www.multiupload.com/Q38AJTJFOW

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QSSIR8FY
http://uploading.com/files/2mc29474/bgr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415134368/bgr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/75ab2e11/bgr.rar/

Bosnia and Herzegovina (BIH):
http://www.multiupload.com/US26KVWDPK

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8HMMUQ8
http://uploading.com/files/dd732mm8/bih.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415134876/bih.rar
http://uploading.com/files/77465bd3/bih.rar/

Belarus (BLR):
http://www.multiupload.com/54S6970323

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RY3FXQAK
http://uploading.com/files/b77e62f3/blr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415134891/blr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/a23c57f8/blr.rar/

Switzerland (CHE):
http://www.multiupload.com/EJ7BITXVK5

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMMPD6NI
http://uploading.com/files/afa3988m/che.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415134935/che.rar
http://uploading.com/files/4b4c2e44/che.rar/

Czech Republic (CZE):
http://www.multiupload.com/HJ6R0QGPXH

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QC1A1RGZ
http://uploading.com/files/ace1e9c2/cze.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415152555/cze.rar
http://uploading.com/files/4dd479d1/cze.rar/

Germany (DEU):
http://www.multiupload.com/ZRSWJSUR53

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TD5B5VM6
http://uploading.com/files/f481293d/deu.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415153873/deu.rar
http://uploading.com/files/b9d7m2a8/deu.rar/

Denmark (DNK):
http://www.multiupload.com/I5P0NX9C7P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4CNYL27
http://uploading.com/files/2a25235m/dnk.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415160476/dnk.rar
http://uploading.com/files/2m748f57/dnk.rar/

Spain (ESP):
http://www.multiupload.com/JVL2211YWU

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZNZ4A055
http://uploading.com/files/31ed56da/esp.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415160974/esp.rar
http://uploading.com/files/ef856m69/esp.rar/

Estonia (EST):
http://www.multiupload.com/2B5S6K4J3F

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6TRPI6HS
http://uploading.com/files/711m6m1f/est.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415165116/est.rar
http://uploading.com/files/e524mf3a/est.rar/

Finland (FIN):
http://www.multiupload.com/SY5NATH1J8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=49KBT52C
http://uploading.com/files/7442d2b9/fin.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415165422/fin.rar
http://uploading.com/files/aa2b8681/fin.rar/

France (FRA):
http://www.multiupload.com/FTT48MLLJC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1G1P3LUH
http://uploading.com/files/8e57eb59/fra.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415167947/fra.rar
http://uploading.com/files/629383ea/fra.rar/

Great Britain and Northern Ireland (GBR):
http://www.multiupload.com/VQJFXVLM6E

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLFSTWWA
http://uploading.com/files/8596m533/gbr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415174898/gbr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/c3412249/gbr.rar/

Gibraltar (GIB):
http://www.multiupload.com/EYQZHJHCTM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQTUDB29
http://uploading.com/files/b894411f/gib.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415177766/gib.rar
http://uploading.com/files/f87148e5/gib.rar/

Greece (GRC):
http://www.multiupload.com/7H89UL5JN3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04E2YAXP
http://uploading.com/files/5m9bb394/grc.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415177789/grc.rar
http://uploading.com/files/1c4ec861/grc.rar/

Croatia (HRV):
http://www.multiupload.com/VC3SXM1PBD

http://rapidshare.com/files/415178722/hrv.rar
http://uploading.com/files/2eb5bmc2/hrv.rar/

Hungary (HUN):
http://www.multiupload.com/FRE6TLPDP0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYUYZHU2
http://rapidshare.com/files/415178958/hun.rar
http://uploading.com/files/m1mef8fd/hun.rar/

Isle of Man (IMN):
http://www.multiupload.com/ZWMBC9SFD7

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQER62KO
http://rapidshare.com/files/415179484/imn.rar
http://uploading.com/files/bfeed69e/imn.rar/

Ireland (IRL):
http://www.multiupload.com/UN5HDPIT04

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56WRPNKR
http://uploading.com/files/2e9cdm8e/irl.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415179502/irl.rar
http://uploading.com/files/c9a1389m/irl.rar/

Iceland (ISL):
http://www.multiupload.com/P5RU8IDA42

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S3LPHJJX
http://rapidshare.com/files/415179778/isl.rar
http://uploading.com/files/fm149154/isl.rar/

Italy (ITA):
http://www.multiupload.com/FJ7R8JDHKD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V0CPNFZT
http://uploading.com/files/af3fc25m/ita.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415179947/ita.rar
http://uploading.com/files/8e1cd4c5/ita.rar/

Liechtenstein (LIE):
http://www.multiupload.com/2LROW7W55Z

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H7L7D1UE
http://uploading.com/files/fm9f24ca/lie.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415183724/lie.rar
http://uploading.com/files/7b1e8bf8/lie.rar/

Lithuania (LTU):
http://www.multiupload.com/D1DCVDLW9K

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=53W71HQX
http://uploading.com/files/e76b3f6a/ltu.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415183743/ltu.rar
http://uploading.com/files/267cccm8/ltu.rar/

Luxembourg (LUX):
http://www.multiupload.com/ZX3SMC7LZY

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HO4B9JEE
http://uploading.com/files/84aef7dm/lux.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415183928/lux.rar
http://uploading.com/files/7b88d2c3/lux.rar/

Latvia (LVA):
http://www.multiupload.com/7IVETJ2RQR

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YYC5N724
http://uploading.com/files/ma3b7357/lva.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415183982/lva.rar
http://uploading.com/files/e5bb6f45/lva.rar/

Monaco (MCO) :
http://www.multiupload.com/MOW7MP5LKU

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBCWXA7V
http://uploading.com/files/bcf8mc5a/mco.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184195/mco.rar
http://uploading.com/files/98bcacbf/mco.rar/

Moldova (MDA):
http://www.multiupload.com/JGVOGGFDT0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N1UMFYQF
http://uploading.com/files/a8346ecf/mda.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184210/mda.rar
http://uploading.com/files/d161d854/mda.rar/

Macedonia (MKD):
http://www.multiupload.com/CDN8PFVAPC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRNWUVTH
http://uploading.com/files/mmmddcea/mkd.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184215/mkd.rar
http://uploading.com/files/67881b62/mkd.rar/

Malta (MLT):
http://www.multiupload.com/AAKFI0LMD0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5JIEDJGQ
http://uploading.com/files/fc73342c/mlt.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184238/mlt.rar
http://uploading.com/files/33mfcf8c/mlt.rar/

Montenegro (MNE):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P3C1PN4W
http://uploading.com/files/aa1m3dc5/mne.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184259/mne.rar
http://uploading.com/files/79f6597b/mne.rar/

Netherlands (NLD):
http://www.multiupload.com/FPY3MCMV9K

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VACBHSWS
http://uploading.com/files/7c2275fb/nld.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415184277/nld.rar
http://uploading.com/files/dd7m612c/nld.rar/

Norway (NOR):
http://www.multiupload.com/OFR1XEWDWC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHRGGVXP
http://uploading.com/files/194dffd5/nor.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415185281/nor.rar
http://uploading.com/files/779e9e42/nor.rar/

Poland (POL):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CG4JI5JN
http://uploading.com/files/d6c1cb7a/pol.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415186382/pol.rar
http://uploading.com/files/abb66a24/pol.rar/

Portugal (PRT):
http://www.multiupload.com/WCWMV4WRKJ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TBVG7561
http://uploading.com/files/1f2ee36e/prt.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415188443/prt.rar
http://uploading.com/files/m1cc6a1m/prt.rar/

Romania (ROU):
http://www.multiupload.com/2D031S4OSF

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=94HQCCJK
http://uploading.com/files/444daeff/rou.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415189479/rou.rar
http://uploading.com/files/56a65af5/rou.rar/

San Marino (SMR):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QEYTK6CH
http://uploading.com/files/6447a2f9/smr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415189678/smr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/dm61e63e/smr.rar/

Serbia (SRB):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B52Z8M0V
http://uploading.com/files/49daf65b/srb.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415189682/srb.rar
http://uploading.com/files/2526ec45/srb.rar/

Slovakia (SVK):
http://www.multiupload.com/RQGG4O7RIZ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M35COEV8
http://uploading.com/files/b8d2e6m2/svk.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415189706/svk.rar
http://uploading.com/files/be8fec81/svk.rar/

Slovenia (SVN):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X5L2X37K
http://uploading.com/files/d1f2bef2/svn.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415190053/svn.rar
http://uploading.com/files/ccc8m87m/svn.rar/

Sweden (SWE):
http://www.multiupload.com/OKBL0G3VO3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LY3NHUFH
http://uploading.com/files/3ma787d4/swe.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415190330/swe.rar
http://uploading.com/files/87ca82c7/swe.rar/

Turkey (TUR):
http://www.multiupload.com/967U5WH0Q3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=498P2YA0
http://uploading.com/files/3e2594eb/tur.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415192026/tur.rar
http://uploading.com/files/d59ec6f9/tur.rar/

Ukraine (UKR):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://uploading.com/files/196944de/ukr.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415193183/ukr.rar
http://uploading.com/files/72ce4daa/ukr.rar/

Vatican (VAT):
http://www.multiupload.com/8T1RHX2OW0

http://uploading.com/files/35d8cdeb/vat.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415194143/vat.rar
http://uploading.com/files/8d7b6m32/vat.rar/

Base map of the world (WCL):
http://www.multiupload.com/MN934YVL1U

http://uploading.com/files/4m1me2ca/wcl.rar/
http://rapidshare.com/files/415194170/wcl.rar
http://uploading.com/files/7834de47/wcl.rar/


thanks for link
Sep 4th, 2010, 6:56 pm