Apr 1st, 2015, 5:03 pm
Last time i tried Co-Pilot it would only ever allow you to download EU maps....no other locations, Is this any different?
Apr 1st, 2015, 5:03 pm
Apr 1st, 2015, 5:29 pm
Thanks ic3y83. I've got a patched app store & lucky patcher but clearly I'm doing something wrong any tips please, would be a great help TIA. Does it need xposed. I'm on lollipop without xposed.
Apr 1st, 2015, 5:29 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 1st, 2015, 6:06 pm
ic3y83 wrote:
StackOverflow20 wrote:
spiderwig wrote:Okay changing the keyboard worked but after following the installation steps as shown in the original post its not recognizing my fake identification at part 6? Any ideas please?

Same problem I have

You guys need to have modded playstore or patch CoPilot GPS 9.6.2.880 with LuckyPatcher to block checking with playstore.

I hope this will fix your problem. :wink:

Thanks ic3y83 but unfortunately I don't have modded playstore or LuckyPatcher as my M8 is not rooted!
Apr 1st, 2015, 6:06 pm
Apr 1st, 2015, 6:27 pm
Reaper666 wrote:Copilot v9.4.0.144 doesn't run on OnePlus One...permanently FC.

What the hell!!! on my OPO it works like a charme!!!!
Check your waste app!!!!
Apr 1st, 2015, 6:27 pm
Apr 2nd, 2015, 1:26 pm
StackOverflow20 wrote:Thanks ic3y83. I've got a patched app store & lucky patcher but clearly I'm doing something wrong any tips please, would be a great help TIA. Does it need xposed. I'm on lollipop without xposed.

spiderwig wrote:Thanks ic3y83 but unfortunately I don't have modded playstore or LuckyPatcher as my M8 is not rooted!

I'am on a rooted m8 with Lollipop and without Xposed. All i have done is "patch to Android". You can find it here: Open Lucky Patcher, tap on Toolbox, tap on Patch to Android. At the screen that appaers tap the first 2 and hit Apply.

Your phone will restart and if you're on Lollipop you have to be patients. It needs to optimize all your apps again :(

I'am sorry for the users without root, i have no solution for you.
Apr 2nd, 2015, 1:26 pm
Apr 2nd, 2015, 1:42 pm
ic3y83 wrote:
StackOverflow20 wrote:Thanks ic3y83. I've got a patched app store & lucky patcher but clearly I'm doing something wrong any tips please, would be a great help TIA. Does it need xposed. I'm on lollipop without xposed.

spiderwig wrote:Thanks ic3y83 but unfortunately I don't have modded playstore or LuckyPatcher as my M8 is not rooted!

I'am on a rooted m8 with Lollipop and without Xposed. All i have done is "patch to Android". You can find it here: Open Lucky Patcher, tap on Toolbox, tap on Patch to Android. At the screen that appaers tap the first 2 and hit Apply.

Your phone will restart and if you're on Lollipop you have to be patients. It needs to optimize all your apps again :(

Thanks, did all that. I'm on a LG G3 with custom rom
still can't register with existing fake email. Does not let me create a fake new one either.
So I just downloaded it then refunded it. Are there any limitations to doing it this way? Thanks again for responding
Apr 2nd, 2015, 1:42 pm

Apr 2nd, 2015, 4:10 pm
StackOverflow20 wrote:
ic3y83 wrote:

Thanks, did all that. I'm on a LG G3 with custom rom
still can't register with existing fake email. Does not let me create a fake new one either.
So I just downloaded it then refunded it. Are there any limitations to doing it this way? Thanks again for responding

Did you create a fake email with "CoPilot Live Premium Europe_v9.4.0.144" or with "CoPilot GPS_v9.6.2.880"?

You need to create a fake email with CoPilot Live Premium Europe_v9.4.0.144. Login and download a small map. If you login it will give you a message that you have 12 months of free traffic information.
Exit the app and uninstall. Delete the folder com.alk.copilot.eumarket.premiumeupan. (Internal Storage)

Now, install CoPilot GPS_v9.6.2.880. Don't run it yet! To be sure, Disable licence verification with Lucky Patcher. Now you can open the app en login with your fake email and password. It should login now.

Now you have the free version with all maps and 12 months of free traffic information.
The App stays at GPS version, but with premium features unlocked.

This is how i installed CoPilot and is working perfectly for me. :D
Apr 2nd, 2015, 4:10 pm
Apr 2nd, 2015, 6:12 pm
I only got 13% success rate when patching the GPS app. Could this be it? Tried it with the dalvik-cache patch as well.
Lucky patcher is set to patch to android (1st & 2nd options sig verification & disable apk sig verification) using latest version of lucky patcher.
Still get incorrect username/password.
What's the difference doing it this way & buying then refunding from modded play store?
Thanks so much for the continued asist
Apr 2nd, 2015, 6:12 pm

Apr 2nd, 2015, 7:28 pm
StackOverflow20 wrote:I only got 13% success rate when patching the GPS app. Could this be it? Tried it with the dalvik-cache patch as well.
Lucky patcher is set to patch to android (1st & 2nd options sig verification & disable apk sig verification) using latest version of lucky patcher.
Still get incorrect username/password.
What's the difference doing it this way & buying then refunding from modded play store?
Thanks so much for the continued asist

For me it's working. so i don't have another solution.

The difference between that i don't know. I've never done that.

No problem, i do my best to help people. The world would be a better place if we all this. :wink:
Apr 2nd, 2015, 7:28 pm
Apr 4th, 2015, 4:49 pm
Confirm working on unrooted S5 without any problems.

Many thanks!
Apr 4th, 2015, 4:49 pm
Apr 4th, 2015, 6:27 pm
As I feared, same bs as last time....only EU maps

I'm running on modded play store so license verification isn't an issue.

Followed all steps and still only EU maps....just like last release.....
Apr 4th, 2015, 6:27 pm
Apr 10th, 2015, 5:07 pm
patch with LP and you can have all maps. if you do not have root, do it on another phone rooted , activate extra maps, download a map from each region just in case, backup your profile to cloud, delete app from rooted and restore lic to current after and it will work. you will have all lics from previous rooted phone.
Apr 10th, 2015, 5:07 pm
Apr 10th, 2015, 6:34 pm
Is there North America Map?
Apr 10th, 2015, 6:34 pm
Apr 21st, 2015, 9:53 pm
I install app and download map iberia is a worked :) thanks

And using app this a play store :)
Apr 21st, 2015, 9:53 pm
Apr 22nd, 2015, 8:06 pm
Payton wrote:it crush when is passing through a mountain

LOL :lol:
Apr 22nd, 2015, 8:06 pm