Aug 8th, 2011, 5:09 pm
timebandit wrote:To make this version work I did this on my HTC Desire.

1. Uninstalled the old version.
2. Installed new version.
3. Deleted save/pk.txt
4. Start CoPilot.

This worked like a charm for me.
Upgrade/installing over the old one did not work.

Im a newbie, I cant find the save/pk.txt to delete. After the installation there isnt even a copilot file on the sdcard.....help?
Aug 8th, 2011, 5:09 pm
Aug 13th, 2011, 9:51 pm
This program is working on a rooted Sprint LG Optimus S phone running Reborn ROM
Aug 13th, 2011, 9:51 pm

If the Information that I provide on these forums are helpful to you Please donate to Mobilism.org to help keep the forum alive.
Aug 17th, 2011, 12:47 pm
Is this with trucknavigation...?

Or anyone knows were i can find CoPilot truck...?
Aug 17th, 2011, 12:47 pm
Aug 17th, 2011, 2:19 pm
Working fine on DHD
Now time to uninstall G00gle maps :)

Cheers FuFu
Aug 17th, 2011, 2:19 pm
Aug 25th, 2011, 3:18 pm
Working on Samsung Galaxy Tab

The only annoying is, i always have to choose the map i want to use at startup (like "Europe" / "Western Europe" / "All of Western Europe") - anyone the same problem ?
Tried it on 2 different SGTs - same result!

All hints are welcome :)
Aug 25th, 2011, 3:18 pm
Aug 25th, 2011, 7:36 pm
Anyone have success installing the recently released north american maps? Mine downloads ok, but says they are corrupt. Even after several attempts.
Aug 25th, 2011, 7:36 pm
Aug 29th, 2011, 11:34 am
das1996 wrote:Anyone have success installing the recently released north american maps? Mine downloads ok, but says they are corrupt. Even after several attempts.

work for me north american maps on my xoom
Aug 29th, 2011, 11:34 am
Sep 4th, 2011, 2:01 pm
@k5v8
Yes, i've got the same problem on some phones. Mine, htc sensation, doesn't asks it each time but i installed it on a samsung gs2 and it does ask for region every time i start the program. I try'd a couple things but without succes. If someone knows the answer, please help us out.
Sep 4th, 2011, 2:01 pm
Sep 16th, 2011, 12:15 pm
Has anyone had problems with getting GPS Signal...
it installed just fine, managed to download maps, POIs, voices, etc..
but it just doesnt pick up any GPS signal..i waited for hours on end, even went outside..
the 'gps' icon is on at the top of the screen and in settings it is on.
When i still had no luck, i switched over to google maps, and it found a fix with in a second..so phone gps is working fine..
i then also tried installing FasterFix, still no luck..
does anyone know of a fix for it to pick up signal or what it wrong...

DesireHD
Sep 16th, 2011, 12:15 pm
Sep 16th, 2011, 5:31 pm
Just tried to update the speed camera update (UK) through copilot on my phone (Galaxy S2), and got a 'corrupt file' message. Is this because copilot knows it's a cracked version?

Thanks in advance
Sep 16th, 2011, 5:31 pm
Sep 22nd, 2011, 1:43 pm
Must be something wrong with Copilot last weeks. I can't download some coutry maps...
I think is time for new Premium purchase. Because a lot of traveling between Slovenia, Avstria, Swiss, Germany and Liechenstein.

I can share new Copilot Premium EU apk with u guys if anyone know how to crack...

Now im running Navigon, not bad navi, i mean Navigon is great but Copilot is Copilot.
Sep 22nd, 2011, 1:43 pm
Sep 27th, 2011, 11:30 am
Keeps asking for region on EVO 3D (Shooter)
Sep 27th, 2011, 11:30 am
Sep 27th, 2011, 9:50 pm
Just put in region, mine works after i put that in. Just need TTS voices now.

G
Sep 27th, 2011, 9:50 pm
Oct 5th, 2011, 9:17 am
dj69holland wrote:Has anyone had problems with getting GPS Signal...
it installed just fine, managed to download maps, POIs, voices, etc..
but it just doesnt pick up any GPS signal..i waited for hours on end, even went outside..
the 'gps' icon is on at the top of the screen and in settings it is on.
When i still had no luck, i switched over to google maps, and it found a fix with in a second..so phone gps is working fine..
i then also tried installing FasterFix, still no luck..
does anyone know of a fix for it to pick up signal or what it wrong...

DesireHD

the gps reciever is house in the plastic with the flash, now with mine i was getting this problem and after loads of reading it turns out it was down to my having a rubber case on the phone. if i take the case off i get a fix but its not as fast as other navs i have used. i was also told it you push in on the flash housing this can help as they can become lose. dont push it to hard, just to see if it help the gps get a fix. hope this helps
Oct 5th, 2011, 9:17 am
Oct 13th, 2011, 10:30 pm

my htc desire didnt work on main download (had same problems cannot open on fresh install coundt find pk.txt)
worsk with this file
thanks

i have problems downloading map, when i select map i want to download
"map version incomptible"

anyone knows solution?
Oct 13th, 2011, 10:30 pm