Feb 12th, 2012, 5:24 pm
Each time when ask for licence check, Use lucky patcher, job is done. :D
Feb 12th, 2012, 5:24 pm

Feb 13th, 2012, 7:30 am
Any chance a cracker could crack the actual apk for those of us who are not rooted?
Feb 13th, 2012, 7:30 am
Feb 13th, 2012, 12:02 pm
solara wrote:Any chance a cracker could crack the actual apk for those of us who are not rooted?

I'm working on it, but there are alot of license check hooks in the app, and when certain ones are taken out it breaks the app.
It would be cool if someone more experienced could help out though.
Feb 13th, 2012, 12:02 pm
Feb 13th, 2012, 11:40 pm
aaricchavez wrote:
daver160 wrote:just to let people know, that this version checks for a market license.

I completely forgot about this, and when I tried to use this app it failed a license check. thus this is not an offline GPS app as it requires a wifi/data connection. if you're traveling abroad this could be a problem.

It works offline fine for me. It only fails if you haven't used Lucky Patcher. If you wipe your dalvik-cache then Lucky Patcher needs to be used again.
The only time you need a data connection is when you first create the CoPilot ID and download the maps. I wouldn't have gotten the app if it didn't work offline, I don't have cell service.
Now, alot of cracked apps, or apps that have been patched, require wifi to be on even if it's not connected. I never turn my wifi off, so that might be your problem.

Edit: Lol, and the fact that you need to use Lucky Patcher already lets everyone know that it checks for a license. If it didn't there would be no need for Lucky Patcher. :P

Strange, as it is completely "Patched" using Lucky Patcher, but I couldn't use CoPilot unless I was connected to the internet. I checked that it was patched, and even tried patching it a second time - same problem. I had not wiped my dalvik cache either.

Over the weekend, CoPilot never worked unless i was on Wifi. I, too, leave my Wifi on even if it's not connected to a network.

Oh well, looks like I'm SOL. But glad to hear that I seem to be the only person with this problem - problem in chair, not in computer :)
Feb 13th, 2012, 11:40 pm
Feb 23rd, 2012, 4:17 pm
Hi everyone,

Was wondering if there is any hope for unrooted users?
Also how about Canada map, comes with america map or its separate download?

P.S.
If I use old map and I am not going to download new maps can I install v.9 app without root?
I mean is root required for software install or just for new map download?

Thanks
Feb 23rd, 2012, 4:17 pm
Feb 25th, 2012, 12:56 am
homo sapiens wrote:Hi everyone,

P.S.
If I use old map and I am not going to download new maps can I install v.9 app without root?

Thanks

As of now it's required to be rooted to patch the app. The app will fail license verification if it's not patched.
Canadian maps are an In-App Purchase that costs $5
Feb 25th, 2012, 12:56 am
Feb 25th, 2012, 2:36 am
aaricchavez wrote:
homo sapiens wrote:Hi everyone,

P.S.

Thanks

As of now it's required to be rooted to patch the app. The app will fail license verification if it's not patched.
Canadian maps are an In-App Purchase that costs $5

:( But thanks for your unswer.
Feb 25th, 2012, 2:36 am
Feb 29th, 2012, 5:25 am
Is traffic enabled on this?
Feb 29th, 2012, 5:25 am
Mar 13th, 2012, 1:08 am
I cannot use!

If search for address or POI the result-list is always blank on HTC Flyer and HTC Thunderbolt.

:-(
Mar 13th, 2012, 1:08 am
Mar 26th, 2012, 4:11 am
Can someone please post the CANADA MAPS.
thx
Mar 26th, 2012, 4:11 am
Apr 14th, 2012, 5:33 am
Is there any way/process/crack/apk to get the "activetraffic" and/or gas pricing add-on?
Apr 14th, 2012, 5:33 am
Apr 15th, 2012, 7:54 am
The app doesn't calculate the route for me. Is this an issue with anyone else?
Apr 15th, 2012, 7:54 am
Apr 20th, 2012, 8:23 pm
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me how use version 8 map on this new version?
I have a south america map that I need to use but I got no luck in just copying the map folder inside /com.alk.copilot.namarket.premiumusa

Apreciated!
Apr 20th, 2012, 8:23 pm
May 2nd, 2012, 7:00 pm
simplepinoi177 wrote:Is there any way/process/crack/apk to get the "activetraffic" and/or gas pricing add-on?

bump

just wanted to bump and maybe bring this to some renewed attention and/or person who would know the answer...
May 2nd, 2012, 7:00 pm