Jan 27th, 2012, 10:40 pm
CoPilot Live Premium USA v9.1.0.214
Requirements: Android 1.6+ Rooted
Overview: CoPilot Live Premium is our most advanced voice-guided GPS navigation app yet. Designed for smartphones. Built for drivers.

CoPilot Live is the original high performance GPS for smartphones. And now CoPilot Live Premium brings you navigation that's even further ahead.

★★★★ "CoPilot Live provides the best blend of features, performance and cost" – Engadget

★★★★ "CoPilot Live is a great app for anyone who finds themselves using GPS navigation often" – Android Tapp

★★★★ Phandroid gives CoPilot Live 4 Stars! "CoPilot... HUGE advantage over Google Maps navigation" – Phandroid

★ FASTER, SMARTER, EASIER NAVIGATION
CoPilot Live Premium equips you with a unique range of advanced features to help you enjoy a better journey.
✔ Unique interactive route editing: tap and drag to change your route or destination
✔ Lane indicator arrows, signpost info and realistic ClearTurn™ view make highway exits and interchanges simple
✔ Full turn-by-turn guidance and clear pronunciation with the latest Text-to-Speech voice technology
✔ Powerful pre-trip planning and route calculator gives you a choice of three routes to take

★ PREMIUM OFFLINE MAPS WITH FREE UPDATES
Complete map of USA stored on your phone, so you can navigate without a mobile signal or using up your data plan.
✔ Exclusive ALK MapSure™ service provides free monthly in-app map improvements and full quarterly maps updates
✔ Navigate directly to a house number, address book contact or even a geo-tagged photo

★ THE SAFEST GPS ON THE ROAD
Quite simply, no other app offers this level of safety.
✔ Unique directions-only driver safety mode only displays a map close to turns for minimal distraction
✔ Automatic day-night mode switching reduces screen glare
✔ Speed limit warnings on primary highways

★ AUTOMATICALLY AVOID DELAYS
ActiveTraffic™ scans your route for traffic delays and automatically provides a new route if it saves you time (optional 12 month subscription).
✔ Provides the fastest route based on real-time traffic speeds from INRIX
✔Automatically calculates a quicker route if a significant delay is detected

★ LOCAL KNOWLEDGE, EVERYWHERE
CoPilot Live provides instant local knowledge to guide you to any destination in car or on foot.
✔Integrated Wikipedia and Bing™ Local Search give you a built-in guide for everywhere you go
✔ Walking Mode
✔Just tap on the map, POI, street, restaurant, station, car park etc. for instant directions

★ PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU EXPECT FROM A PREMIUM GPS APP
3D and 2D map views – trip status display - instant detour –in-app music controls - favorite and recent destinations – personal routing options – avoid toll roads – Twitter and Facebook status updates – find my car – local weather information - and much more!

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.alk.copilot.namarket.premiumusa

Download Instructions:
http://www.mediafire.com/?79qn41x9vz4r23o

Note: You must be rooted.
1) Install CoPilot and Lucky Patcher(Included).
2) Run CoPilot once.
3) Run Lucky Patcher to patch CoPilot. (Long press on CoPilot and then choose "Lucky Google Market patch!")
4) Run CoPilot and create an account(I suggest using a fake/disposable email).

Also, maps are downloadable within the app, but I am willing to upload the sdcard folder if anyone wants it.
If anyone buys the Canada map/s it would be great if you could share it with everyone, it's $5.

Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?79qn41x9vz4r23o
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/34616864/file.html
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0CFH ... .rar_links
Jan 27th, 2012, 10:40 pm
Jan 28th, 2012, 6:11 am
Need a little help with the lucky patcher please?
Run Lucky Patcher, press on copilot from list does nothing.
Long press shows Google Market Patch, backup, restore and patch on reboot.
Jan 28th, 2012, 6:11 am

MB Slogan:
If it's not a lemon, somebody else built it.
Jan 28th, 2012, 12:36 pm
stopthebus wrote:Need a little help with the lucky patcher please?
Run Lucky Patcher, press on copilot from list does nothing.
Long press shows Google Market Patch, backup, restore and patch on reboot.

You have to long press on it like you did, and then hit "Lucky Google Market Patch!"
I used an older version of Lucky Patcher to patch it, but this new version should work fine.

Edit: Updated op with a little bit more specific instructions.

Edit 2: For anyone wondering, this version supports ICS.
Jan 28th, 2012, 12:36 pm
Jan 28th, 2012, 3:19 pm
Thanks, throw some WRZ$ your way.
Jan 28th, 2012, 3:19 pm

MB Slogan:
If it's not a lemon, somebody else built it.
Jan 28th, 2012, 6:29 pm
+30 WRZ$ reward.
Jan 28th, 2012, 6:29 pm
Jan 31st, 2012, 9:12 am
I think the v8 maps will work with this.... but they do seem to be somewhat out of date. better than no options though. Anyone care to try? current phone not rooted.
Jan 31st, 2012, 9:12 am
Jan 31st, 2012, 11:07 pm
androidz wrote:I think the v8 maps will work with this.... but they do seem to be somewhat out of date. better than no options though. Anyone care to try? current phone not rooted.

They do work, but they go in a different folder. The v8 app puts the maps in "copilot" v9 puts the maps in "com.alk.copilot.namarket.premiumusa"
Also, the new v9 maps are different, they are all bundled together instead of separated by state(Like one map) so you can't delete the states you don't want(i've only seen this with the full NA map, I haven't downloaded the others).
They might be updated maps too, though they update the maps through both often.

Also, the maps do download through the app, so it's not like using the v8 maps is the only choice.
Jan 31st, 2012, 11:07 pm
Feb 3rd, 2012, 5:01 am
is there a full NA map somewhere for v9? I downloaded a map within the app a few days ago and it worked fine. Going on a trip next month and now it wont download within the app anymore, it says file not found error.
Feb 3rd, 2012, 5:01 am
Feb 3rd, 2012, 8:02 am
deisel wrote:is there a full NA map somewhere for v9? I downloaded a map within the app a few days ago and it worked fine. Going on a trip next month and now it wont download within the app anymore, it says file not found error.

I'm working on uploading them, but my upload speed is crap. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Sometimes the download map feature completely disappears from the app and a clean install is the only thing that fixes it.
Feb 3rd, 2012, 8:02 am
Feb 5th, 2012, 10:31 am
Thank you very much. Looks fine so far (just installed) with Atrix 4g. Will test a little more later.
Feb 5th, 2012, 10:31 am
Feb 6th, 2012, 4:26 am
Working great on Inspire 4G on ICS rom. Thank you so much.
Feb 6th, 2012, 4:26 am
Feb 7th, 2012, 4:53 pm
Works fine on Sensation. Thank you
Feb 7th, 2012, 4:53 pm
Feb 7th, 2012, 6:37 pm
Works great. map download was as bit slow, but it unpacked and ran perfectly.
Feb 7th, 2012, 6:37 pm
Feb 12th, 2012, 1:57 am
just to let people know, that this version checks for a market license.

I completely forgot about this, and when I tried to use this app it failed a license check. thus this is not an offline GPS app as it requires a wifi/data connection. if you're traveling abroad this could be a problem.
Feb 12th, 2012, 1:57 am
Feb 12th, 2012, 2:13 am
daver160 wrote:just to let people know, that this version checks for a market license.

I completely forgot about this, and when I tried to use this app it failed a license check. thus this is not an offline GPS app as it requires a wifi/data connection. if you're traveling abroad this could be a problem.

It works offline fine for me. It only fails if you haven't used Lucky Patcher. If you wipe your dalvik-cache then Lucky Patcher needs to be used again.
The only time you need a data connection is when you first create the CoPilot ID and download the maps. I wouldn't have gotten the app if it didn't work offline, I don't have cell service.
Now, alot of cracked apps, or apps that have been patched, require wifi to be on even if it's not connected. I never turn my wifi off, so that might be your problem.

Edit: Lol, and the fact that you need to use Lucky Patcher already lets everyone know that it checks for a license. If it didn't there would be no need for Lucky Patcher. :P
Feb 12th, 2012, 2:13 am