Apr 15th, 2012, 5:52 pm
CoPilot Live Premium Europe v9.1.0.269
Requirements: 1.6+
Overview: CoPilot Live Premium is the essential voice-guided sat nav app to get you where you need to go, by the way that suits you best.

Now includes 12 months ActiveTraffic™ as standard!
Detailed street maps of Western and Eastern Europe are stored on-board your Android phone or tablet (download your maps via WiFi after installation) so you don’t need to rely on your mobile connection for navigation.
★★★★★ "The best paid-for nav app" – Stuff
★★★★★ "A great smartphone satnav app" - The Register
★★★★★ "It blew all its rivals out of the water" - Smartphone Essentials
★ FASTER, SMARTER, EASIER NAVIGATION
CoPilot Live Premium equips you with a unique range of advanced features to help you enjoy a better journey.
✔ Full turn-by-turn guidance and clear directions with the latest text-to-speech voice technology
✔ Lane indicator arrows and realistic ClearTurn™ view make complex junctions simple
✔ Unique interactive route editing: tap and drag to change your route or destination
✔ Powerful pre-trip planning and route calculator give you a choice of three routes to take
★ HIGHEST QUALITY MAPS
Premium quality NAVTEQ maps as used by the best in-dash systems are stored on your phone, so you can even navigate without a mobile signal.
✔ Detailed street maps of Western and Eastern Europe are stored on-board your phone or tablet. Simply download your maps via WiFi after installation
✔ Thousands of useful Points of Interest (POIs) that you can dial from in-app
★ THE SAFEST SAT NAV ON THE ROAD
Quite simply, no other app offers this level of safety.
✔ Unique directions-only driver safety mode only displays a map close to turns for minimal distraction
✔ Automatic day-night mode switching reduces screen glare
✔ Speed limit warnings
✔ Safety camera alerts as standard with FREE updates
★ AUTOMATICALLY AVOID DELAYS WITH ACTIVETRAFFIC™
ActiveTraffic™ scans your route for traffic hold-ups and automatically provides a new route if it saves you time.
✔ Provides the fastest route based on real time traffic speeds
✔ Automatically calculates a quicker route if a significant delay is detected
✔ 12 months traffic service included as standard
★ LOCAL KNOWLEDGE, EVERYWHERE
CoPilot Live provides instant local knowledge to guide you to any destination in car or on foot.
✔ Just tap on the map, POI, street, restaurant, station, car park etc. for instant directions
✔ Integrated Wikipedia and Bing™ Local Search give you a built-in guide for everywhere you go
✔ Walking Mode
★ PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU EXPECT FROM A PREMIUM SAT NAV SYSTEM
3D and 2D map views – trip status display - instant detour – in-app music controls - favourite and recent destinations – personal routing options – avoid toll roads – Twitter and Facebook status updates – local weather information - and much more!
THE FOLLOWING MAP REGIONS ARE INCLUDED: AL, AD, AT, BY, BE, BA, BG, HR, CZ, DK, EE, FI, FR, DE, GI, GR, HU, IE, IT, LV, LI, LT, LU, MK, MD, MC, ME, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RU, SM, RS, SK, SI, ES, SE, CH, UA, UK, VA
Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive
Like us: facebook.com/copilotlive

Tutorial:
1. Install CoPilot Live Premium Europe [Don't open!]
2. Install LuckyPatcher [Needs root access to work!]
3. Open LuckyPatcher, find in the list press and hold on CoPilot Live Premium Europe then hit Lucky Google Market Patch!
4. Open CoPilot after LuckyPatcher does its job!
5. Make CoPilot user account!
6. Download maps!
7. Enjoy :D

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alk.copilot.eumarket.premiumeupan

Download Instructions:
LuckyPatcher + CoPilot Live Premium Europe:
http://www.MegaShare.com/4120152

Mirrors:
http://depositfiles.com/files/1rinrgsn4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l2a581
Apr 15th, 2012, 5:52 pm

ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♥MOBILISM.ORG♥ ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Apr 15th, 2012, 8:06 pm
Works perfect on my HTC desire, thanks for this.
Apr 15th, 2012, 8:06 pm
Apr 16th, 2012, 12:30 am
works fine :)

but I think, SYGIC is mutch better =)
Apr 16th, 2012, 12:30 am
Apr 16th, 2012, 11:12 am
+50 WRZ$ reward.
Apr 16th, 2012, 11:12 am
Apr 16th, 2012, 4:14 pm
Thanks a lot. Works great on Nexus S (rooted).

Question, since v9, POI seem to be a problem : when I launch a "find POI", I don't get any basic POI, as they were available in v8... And with Bing search option, always get a "not any available result".
Is this the same with a regular v9 ?
Can't we get basic POIs (example : restaurants with phone numbers, railway stations...) ? Official site says there are a lot of stock POI (download more is optional).

Thanks
Apr 16th, 2012, 4:14 pm
Apr 17th, 2012, 7:37 pm
Just installed this version on a brand spanking new HTC one S that i unlocked and rooted ..

App seems to be working fine, downloaded maps and can do routing.

Only thing is....The menu that is usually in the bottom of the screen ... "My copilot etc" is missing. Instead there are 3 dots that will get me absolutely nowhere when i touch them.

Phone is running stock 4.0.3 android with sense 4.0 ....

If i compare it with the same app on my old desire running 2.3.4 and sense 3.5 it looks like what is actually happening is that the bar with the 3 dots cover the buttons beneath...I can just see the top of the red button behind but it is not clickable.

Am i the only one ?

Can post screenshot if needed...

Xsatquest
Apr 17th, 2012, 7:37 pm
Apr 18th, 2012, 7:27 am
Hi can someone crack this for people not root.
Thanks
Apr 18th, 2012, 7:27 am
Apr 18th, 2012, 8:47 am
tablet aware? Or better said, does it support high resolutions?
Apr 18th, 2012, 8:47 am

He who stands between the 2 worlds...
Apr 18th, 2012, 9:24 pm
works like a charm Rooted ics Rom
Apr 18th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Apr 19th, 2012, 6:58 am
On x10 mini stock 2.1 Installed and run lucky patcher 1.2.5. There is no Lucky patch option but Remove Licence Verification - so I used that. But, it was 85% luck (number 6 failed)...I run copilot and make new ID so now i get to download maps (must go somewhere with wlan to download)...

1: How i know if lucky patch worked? Where would I get error or info to buy if lucky patcher failed? If i get to download maps then i belive it worked...!?-->it is working!
2: how to select one country (i can only download groups of countries)?-->downloaded pan europe!
3: Is it ok to make app system (using titanium backup)? Would moving app to system mess with lucky patcher or something else...?
4: On start it offers me to Activate Now or Later ActiveTraffic for free (12 months) - do I activate it or not?
Apr 19th, 2012, 6:58 am
Apr 21st, 2012, 1:17 pm
Anyone know where to find changelogs? Very often there are updates like this but I've no idea what they changed
Apr 21st, 2012, 1:17 pm
Apr 25th, 2012, 1:34 pm
Once more: is it ok to make copilot system app? And what happens if I activate ActiveTraffic for free?
Apr 25th, 2012, 1:34 pm
Apr 26th, 2012, 1:03 pm
mlesic wrote:Once more: is it ok to make copilot system app? And what happens if I activate ActiveTraffic for free?

System App: Why not? :D
Activate: I did it and nothing happend ;)
Apr 26th, 2012, 1:03 pm

ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♥MOBILISM.ORG♥ ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Apr 27th, 2012, 5:49 pm
Do not make system app-it happened what i expected:patch dot work anymore..luckypatcher work with specific location i think.. moving back to user dont repair. Uninstalled and cant install-out of space error. searched for odex file but there is no odex...so i flashed software again and i think i will stick with copilot v8.. One question: What are differences copilot v8 vs v9? v8 is 15mb v9 is 20mb.. i saw esthetic upgrade, keyboard issue is solved..But is there some signifficant changes? Performance improvement or detoriation..? Maybe new things..I have x10mini so space is imortant-v9 30mb installed.. Are maps same v9 and v8? I supose they are. Do i MUST HAVE v9 or v8 do the same job? Most imortant is gps fix, loosin signal and performance! Is there some improvements in v9?
Apr 27th, 2012, 5:49 pm