Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:00 pm
CoPilot Live Premium Europe v9.4.0.144 Patched
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: Navigate throughout Europe without roaming charges - get yourself a CoPilot!
Now updated with the latest digital street maps and new exciting features.

Now There's a Better Way to Navigate.
CoPilot Live Premium is the essential voice-guided sat nav app to get you where you need to go, by the way that suits you best.

Detailed street maps of Western and Eastern Europe are stored on-board your Android phone or tablet (download your maps via WiFi after installation) so you don’t need to rely on your mobile connection for navigation.

■ The Best Route for You CoPilot Live Premium puts you in control, with a choice of routes to your destination. Think you know better than CoPilot? Simply drag your route or destination to a different street for the ultimate in personal navigation.

■ Tap, Discover, Go! Tap on the map to go there, discover more information or share the location with friends via Facebook Places check-ins or Twitter. Search Wikipedia or Bing directly from CoPilot and find all the local places you need.

■ ActiveTraffic CoPilot’s optional ActiveTraffic service uses real-time traffic conditions to intelligently calculate the fastest route to your destination and automatically avoid delays.

All the navigation features you need, when you need them:
✔ Turn-by-turn directions door to door
✔ Text-to-Speech (TTS) voice guidance with full street names
✔ Easy to use, intuitive user interface and controls
✔ Alternate Routes: choose from up to 3 ways to your destination
✔ Drag the route or destination to fine-tune your itinerary
✔ Clear, non-distracting 3D, 2D and Directions guidance views
✔ Lane indicator arrows and realistic ClearTurn™ view make complex junctions simple
✔ Interactive map: tap on any road to navigate there or discover location-specific details
✔ Offline walking mode
✔ Speed limit display and warnings if you exceed it
✔ Detour feature to avoid unexpected delays or specific sections of your route
✔ Powerful pre-trip planning and unique multi-stop itinerary optimizer
✔ Navigate to a house number, street, contact, favorite, geo-coded photo or postcode
✔ Safety camera warnings as standard with free database updates (UK, DE, ES, IT)

Premium quality digital maps from NAVTEQ:
✔ Detailed street maps of Western and Eastern Europe are stored on-board your phone or tablet. Simply download your maps via WiFi after installation
✔ Map coverage details: AL, AD, AT, BY, BE, BA, BG, HR, CZ, DK, EE, FI, FR, DE, GI, GR, HU, IE, IT, LV, LI, LT, LU, MK, MD, MC, ME, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RU, SM, RS, SK, SI, ES, SE, CH, TR, UA, GB, VA
✔ Thousands of useful Points of Interest (POIs) that you can dial from in-app

Live Services to keep you informed on the move:
✔ Bing™ Local Search
✔ Find interesting places nearby using Wikipedia
✔ In-app Facebook Places check-ins and Twitter status updates
✔ Real-time weather forecasts at your location or destination

Premium Live Services available via in-app purchase:
✔ ActiveTraffic™ calculates the fastest route to your destination and accurate ETAs based on real-time traffic conditions (UK, DE, FR)
✔ Live Fuel Prices to find the cheapest petrol stations locally (FR, BE, DE, ES, IT, PT, NOT UK)

What's in this version:
Season’s Greetings from CoPilot. v9.4 is packed full of new features and refinements to help you stay ahead this Christmas :
• Yelp comes to CoPilot: Easily find the best-rated businesses nearby
• ActiveTraffic service improved with traffic incident details
• Fixed! the Samsung predictive text input issue
• New privacy settings menu
• Enter GPS coordinates in degrees, minutes and seconds
• Improvements to map download performance
• Trip optimiser improvements
Happy travels with CoPilot!

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alk.copilot.eumarket.premiumeupan

Download Instructions:All Credits to Djeman
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/lya3nzchotwi

mirror:
http://www.secureupload.eu/0r92bhl2lkv4 ... 144_dj.apk
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:00 pm

Tomorrow is a better day.
Laugh and Smile(~ ̄▽ ̄)→))* ̄▽ ̄*)o
Support the developers!
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:03 pm
Any mirror????
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:03 pm

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + HTC Desire HD + Huawei Ascend G300 + SE X10 mini + Ferguson S3
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:07 pm
added....
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:07 pm

Tomorrow is a better day.
Laugh and Smile(~ ̄▽ ̄)→))* ̄▽ ̄*)o
Support the developers!
Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:38 am
Big thanks dude appreciate this one a lot.
Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:38 am
Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:24 am
let me know if anyone wants me to post updates from my paid version..... APK etc...
Flip
Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:24 am

Version+Name
1: Cupcake / Donut; 2: Eclair / Froyo / Gingerbread
3: Honeycomb; 4: Ice Cream SW / JellyBean / KitKat
5: Lolipop; 6: Marshmallow; 7: Nougat; 8: Oreo; 9: Pie
10: Quince Tart; 11: Red Velvet Cake; 12: Snow Cone
13: Tiramisu; 14: Upside-down Cake; 15: Vanilla Ice Cream
Jan 7th, 2013, 7:27 pm
"Jbe" buddy what your device. great if its work for you. If you are rooted as always Look for "Odex" files in data Folder in your mobile not SDcard and delete them.
Jan 7th, 2013, 7:27 pm

Jan 12th, 2013, 2:57 pm
works great on my S3, also got 12 month of free Live Traffic option, i think this is the app that will finally replace iGO after many years for me, can't wait to take it out for a drive
Jan 12th, 2013, 2:57 pm

FREE 2.5GB Dropbox account + 1GB bonus for both (you must install dropbox and sync to receive bonus!): https://bit.ly/j0indropbox
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:05 pm
maranello69 wrote:works great on my S3, also got 12 month of free Live Traffic option, i think this is the app that will finally replace iGO after many years for me, can't wait to take it out for a drive

Please, how did you get Live Traffico option 12 month free?
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:05 pm
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:16 pm
Brignoud wrote:
maranello69 wrote:works great on my S3, also got 12 month of free Live Traffic option, i think this is the app that will finally replace iGO after many years for me, can't wait to take it out for a drive

It gives you 12 months free when you go into the section, within the app, to buy traffic updates.
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:16 pm
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:22 pm

iGO8 for Windows Mobile, with dimka skin, was the best navigation system ever. I have yet to find anything that would even come close to that.

Sygic have just updated their system to include 3 possible routes, will test and see how that goes. They also have HD traffic for under €10 for 12 months, not sure if copilot is HD traffic.
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:22 pm
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:29 pm
mvohra wrote:

iGO8 for Windows Mobile, with dimka skin, was the best navigation system ever. I have yet to find anything that would even come close to that.

Sygic have just updated their system to include 3 possible routes, will test and see how that goes. They also have HD traffic for under €10 for 12 months, not sure if copilot is HD traffic.

Just to answer my own query, seems that copilot use INRIX to provide traffic data, so I believe it is very similar to traffic HD, I think. I do not mind being corrected.
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:29 pm
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:31 pm
Brignoud wrote:

when i first started the app it prompted me to make a new account, after that it offer me an option to check if i want to benefit for 12 months of Free Live Traffic, that's all

is too late to make some screenshots now, sorry
Jan 12th, 2013, 6:31 pm

FREE 2.5GB Dropbox account + 1GB bonus for both (you must install dropbox and sync to receive bonus!): https://bit.ly/j0indropbox
Jan 17th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Do I need lucky patcher for this to work like the previous version?
Jan 17th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Jan 19th, 2013, 8:03 am
no, you don't, its already patched
Jan 19th, 2013, 8:03 am