Dec 12th, 2014, 4:00 pm
sweatyrich wrote:Thank you xsatquest !!
I didn't realise that the GPS app was pretty much the same thing as the main Copilot app, but without the navigation - Your explanation was great!

I downloaded it from the Play Store and that let me (re)register just fine.
I was previously using the GPS APK I downloaded from the OP, but that was giving me errors.

Note to others: Once you've installed the GPS app and (re)registered, you need to download the maps again. Even if you've already downloaded them for the Copilot app.
Not a problem for me, as I have a fast unlimited internet connection, but a just warning to those who are not ...

One question - The main Copilot crack is for EUROPE, and hence all the European maps are available to download for free :-)
Is there anyway to enable the other maps also?
Specifically the AUS map (Australia), as I'm there on holiday next year

@sweatyrich
As soon as you start the free Copilot GPS app from the store
wait to (re)register and first download your free AUS maps (Australasia)
As they are free you'll get a warning that your choice is permanent and won't have access to other countries
After that go enter your first registration as an existing user of copilot
After refresh you'll have the choice of downloading your EU maps (you don't have to)
but your registration now takes you as a registered owner of the EU app with free AUS maps
If you already reregistered the free app just delete the app to start all over with the workaround from above.
Worked for me
Dec 12th, 2014, 4:00 pm
Jan 7th, 2015, 5:25 pm
Thank you d2d2d2 & xsatquest. Working perfectly on LG3 OS5, including live traffic.
Jan 7th, 2015, 5:25 pm
Jan 13th, 2015, 5:28 pm
Rapscallywag wrote:Thank you d2d2d2 & xsatquest. Working perfectly on LG3 OS5, including live traffic.

Your welcome.

Just remember that if you want live traffic it only Works for a year and then you must make another account if you want it.

My live traffic has expired but i dont really need it anyway as it needs a data connection.

In my car i have an older navigation that i usually turn on when going long trips, primarily to have a second opinion but also because it is connected to the speakers in the car and will dim the music and because it has TMC that also Works in other countries regardless of data traffic.

Have never understood why TMC is not enabled in smartphones.

I mean, they have the FM radio built in and to be honest, if they had TMC support, the radio would be used for something instead of now where my phone never has the FM radio on.
Jan 13th, 2015, 5:28 pm
May 21st, 2015, 9:41 pm
All three links are a 2mb .exe file claiming to be 25mb and seem to be viruses / trojans
May 21st, 2015, 9:41 pm