Jun 29th, 2014, 2:33 pm
Makinen wrote:They must have changed something because it says invalid license when trying to transfer the license from the old version to the free one.

i got same error but just clicked retry and it worked so maybe try again :-)
Jun 29th, 2014, 2:33 pm
Jun 29th, 2014, 5:20 pm
Makinen wrote:They must have changed something because it says invalid license when trying to transfer the license from the old version to the free one.

8. It will say that it imports your licenses and now it lets you download the full EU map as the license you entered was a FULL EU license. (If it gives error, just try Again a few times and it will succed).
Jun 29th, 2014, 5:20 pm
Jun 30th, 2014, 12:50 am
xsatquest wrote:

8. It will say that it imports your licenses and now it lets you download the full EU map as the license you entered was a FULL EU license. (If it gives error, just try Again a few times and it will succed).

I normaly get this message after updating the rom on my nexus 7.
Is soon sorted though after using LuckyPatcher
Jun 30th, 2014, 12:50 am

Copying & Trading since Win95
Sep 6th, 2014, 7:50 pm
d2d2d2 wrote:Install instructions For Non Rooted Users:
1. Delete all Copilot from your phone, including the folders. (If it says you dont have enough free Space, you need to delete files in the root with root explorer)
2. Install cracked version from below
3. Open it and make a new ID with a new email and password.
4. Download a map, any map will do so choose small one and verify it Works.
5. Close Down Copilot
6. Go to Google marked and install the free "CoPilot GPS app" or from bellow link
7. Open it and enter the email and password you made in the 9.4.0.144
9. Delete the 9.4.0.144 and the map directory that it made.

Can someone please clarify if this method still works and, if so, exactly what the last step entails. Also, will this method work on a rooted phone?

Many thanks :)
Sep 6th, 2014, 7:50 pm
Sep 9th, 2014, 6:30 pm
largeruk wrote:
d2d2d2 wrote:Install instructions For Non Rooted Users:
1. Delete all Copilot from your phone, including the folders. (If it says you dont have enough free Space, you need to delete files in the root with root explorer)
2. Install cracked version from below
3. Open it and make a new ID with a new email and password.
4. Download a map, any map will do so choose small one and verify it Works.
5. Close Down Copilot
6. Go to Google marked and install the free "CoPilot GPS app" or from bellow link
7. Open it and enter the email and password you made in the 9.4.0.144
9. Delete the 9.4.0.144 and the map directory that it made.

Can someone please clarify if this method still works and, if so, exactly what the last step entails. Also, will this method work on a rooted phone?

Tested this method yesterday and it works like a charm! :)
Sep 9th, 2014, 6:30 pm
Sep 24th, 2014, 9:36 pm
does this only work for EU regions.. what about Australia and NZ
Sep 24th, 2014, 9:36 pm
Oct 7th, 2014, 7:41 pm
Question....How can I see if I downloaded the latest mapupdate?
Oct 7th, 2014, 7:41 pm
Oct 30th, 2014, 4:21 pm
Is this the latest version?
I already tried another .440 version in my rooted htc on m7 with viperone... not working, force close every start ...

i will try this one with the instructions from the first post and report back.

Edit: Just tried it with viperone 7.0.1 rom and latest lucky patcher ... fc on the splashscreen :(
Oct 30th, 2014, 4:21 pm
Oct 30th, 2014, 6:48 pm
houston_ wrote:Is this the latest version?
I already tried another .440 version in my rooted htc on m7 with viperone... not working, force close every start ...

i will try this one with the instructions from the first post and report back.

Edit: Just tried it with viperone 7.0.1 rom and latest lucky patcher ... fc on the splashscreen :(

No the latest version is 9.6.2.736

But if you follow the instructions in this post :

http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=1706328#1706328

You will be able to get the latest version just by following the instructions and after you installed this update via the Google play marked.

Latest version as mentioned above will Work with this method.
Oct 30th, 2014, 6:48 pm
Nov 4th, 2014, 2:43 pm
sanderrr83 wrote:Question....How can I see if I downloaded the latest mapupdate?

Nobody really knows how you can see if you have the latest map update for Copilot?!? :shock:
Nov 4th, 2014, 2:43 pm
Nov 4th, 2014, 11:35 pm
sanderrr83 wrote:
sanderrr83 wrote:Question....How can I see if I downloaded the latest mapupdate?

Nobody really knows how you can see if you have the latest map update for Copilot?!? :shock:

For europe maps go to main menu press the cogwheels at the bottom, go to "about copilot".

Latest maps are : CTY_NT-Europe3,2014,02,2,2,1,1,1
Nov 4th, 2014, 11:35 pm
Nov 5th, 2014, 4:21 pm
xsatquest wrote:
sanderrr83 wrote:

For europe maps go to main menu press the cogwheels at the bottom, go to "about copilot".

Latest maps are : CTY_NT-Europe3,2014,02,2,2,1,1,1

Mine says CTY_NT.EU-WesternEurope-324,2014,02,2,2,1,1,1.

It looks like I have the latest map?
Nov 5th, 2014, 4:21 pm
Nov 26th, 2014, 3:13 pm
I'm following the steps from d2d2d2.
I've installed the crack APK and have the UK map installed and seems to be working.

I then installed the GPS APK, but as soon as I run that, it says "We're Sorry" and a statement that it can't verify my purchase with the Android Market. I don't even get the option to enter the same email/password that I used for the main APK ...??

I'm unclear why I even NEED the GPS APK? The main Copilot App seems to work already ..?
Nov 26th, 2014, 3:13 pm
Nov 27th, 2014, 11:27 pm
sweatyrich wrote:I'm following the steps from d2d2d2.
I've installed the crack APK and have the UK map installed and seems to be working.

I then installed the GPS APK, but as soon as I run that, it says "We're Sorry" and a statement that it can't verify my purchase with the Android Market. I don't even get the option to enter the same email/password that I used for the main APK ...??

I'm unclear why I even NEED the GPS APK? The main Copilot App seems to work already ..?

The reason for uninstalling the cracked version and installing the GPS version is that with the GPS version you will get notifications from Google play store whenever there is an update to the app and also you are able to use that latest version where there are bugfixes.

Do you download the GPS app from Google play store or do you download an APK and install that ?

The best way is to just goto Google play store and search for "Copilot", then you should get the Gopilot GPS app in the list and it should be free.

As it is a free app, it should not complain about being unable to validate the purchase.

Anyone ca download and run the CoPilot GPS app for free.

This app is just like the pay app it just does not give you navigation....You cannot say "Calculate a route from A to B".

BUT...When you registered with the cracked app you got a full user/pass and when you enter this into the free GPS app, it will transform into the full pay app.
Nov 27th, 2014, 11:27 pm
Nov 29th, 2014, 5:11 pm
Thank you xsatquest !!
I didn't realise that the GPS app was pretty much the same thing as the main Copilot app, but without the navigation - Your explanation was great!

I downloaded it from the Play Store and that let me (re)register just fine.
I was previously using the GPS APK I downloaded from the OP, but that was giving me errors.

Note to others: Once you've installed the GPS app and (re)registered, you need to download the maps again. Even if you've already downloaded them for the Copilot app.
Not a problem for me, as I have a fast unlimited internet connection, but a just warning to those who are not ...

One question - The main Copilot crack is for EUROPE, and hence all the European maps are available to download for free :-)
Is there anyway to enable the other maps also?
Specifically the AUS map (Australia), as I'm there on holiday next year.
Nov 29th, 2014, 5:11 pm