Any kind of racing game
Sep 8th, 2010, 1:22 am
EA NFS Shift v1.0.2
Requirements: WM6.5 WVGA - Primary for the HTC HD2!
Overview: NOW ON Windows Mobile! Featuring 20 awesome cars, Bluetooth & WiFi Multiplayer, 18 tracks in 3 stunning locations, Quick Race and Career Modes, 3 difficulty settings, and physics-based accelerated 3D graphics…
This is the most visceral and aggressive racing simulation ever seen on Windows Mobile.
Think Fast! Drive Faster!

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.ea.com/
http://www.sitdistribution.ae/ea/

Attention - How to fix the g-sensor problem:
The problem is a conflict that appears between NFS Shift and Resco Photo Manager (for some people also Resco Bubbles and Resco Snake.)

The solution is to resolve this conflict.

Solution 1: Uninstall Resco Photo Manager and the game should now work fine. (If not - You have to uninstall the other two as well.)

Solution 2: If you want to keep both Resco products and NFS Shift, you first have to go to the installation-folder of Resco in:
"/program files/resco photo manager" and copy the whole folder. Then paste it anywhere you want and just create a shortcut of the .exe file to the start menu folder "/windows/start menu/programs". It should nok work just fine. (Maybe it will need to reregister it. I use THIS one and it's precracked, so it will be ok.) Then UNINSTALL COMPLETELY Resco Photo Manager and everything will work just fine.
(Do the same with the other two if needed.)

(The prior problem is Photo Manager, 2nd is Snake and 3rd is Bubbles.

If you can't install the cab:
1: Extract the files from the cab in a folder on you PC using winrar or something.

2: Rename each file and delete the last 3 digits and the dot:
e.g rename "EASplash.jpg.019" to "EASplash.jpg". (Gamedata and gamesett will not have an ending, just erase the .xxx digits.)

3: Delete _setux.xml file

4: Copy the folder into your SD Card wherever you want and run the NFSShift.exe from there or create a shortcut in the start menu games folder:
/windows/start menu/programs/games

5: Enjoy

Thanks to kyrunter3, for this guide.

Download Instructions:
http://hotfile.com/dl/68190911/560645d/ ... s.cab.html

Mirrors:
http://uploading.com/files/a4972fb1/nfs ... efigs.cab/
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/1h377d
http://www.easy-share.com/1912212710/nf ... _efigs.cab
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LFTMZDR6

< CAB file: uploaded.to - uplly.COM - No serial needed - SiMiLaR >
Sep 8th, 2010, 1:22 am
Sep 8th, 2010, 3:12 am
Download limit reached, please upload again....
Sep 8th, 2010, 3:12 am
Sep 8th, 2010, 7:32 am
WOW!!! :shock:

Please upload again!

Or it's a Fake? :(
Sep 8th, 2010, 7:32 am

HD2-FAN!
Sep 8th, 2010, 8:35 am
Its real. Go look for it on XDA HD2 section here ---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=776602
Sep 8th, 2010, 8:35 am

IF YOU LIKE AN APP, BUY IT TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER

READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW

ALWAYS ADHERE TO THE RULES AND RESPECT OTHERS

FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU GOT A GOOD IDEA OR NEED HELP
Sep 8th, 2010, 8:55 am
Wonderful release, YonasMoa2 , thanks! Rewarded 15 WRZ$. Category: Racing.

You can update your releases score now! :)

Guy1731 Image
Sep 8th, 2010, 8:55 am

Sep 8th, 2010, 9:19 am
funem wrote:Download limit reached, please upload again....
< .CAB file > added to opening post.

Why should one install a CAB-file?

• direct download/install to the device, without polluting desktop PC by useless installed files
  • CAB files are trusted. no viruses, no trojans
  • Look HERE to find out how to install a .CAB file

CAB Installation procedures:

• No need for serial: just install by clicking on the .CAB
  • Serial: link to the serial needed to register
  • Serial inside: link to the serial and the serial is also in a .txt file in the install directory
  • Request serial: link to the service room for serial request
  • Insane: use linked serial while changing name on device to "Insane" with an Owner switcher.
  • Instructions: Installation instructions
  • Previous: link to .CAB files list with previous releases
  • (mob. part): .CAB file for mobile part, program also needs desktop installation or desktop patch
  • Manual: link to User manual
  • EXE: .exe file to run directly on the device
  • Info: cracker's or general Information
  • SiMiLaR: Similar releases on this site.
  • DikS: Direct key Service (see viewtopic.php?p=387669#387669)
  • Image Direct CAB download by scanning wth your mobile using a Barcode analyser.

Please don't pollute this forum with requests...

--> If you need a CAB file for a release,
--> if you need a personal key or serial,
--> if you have been waiting more than a week for a new download link
--> if you need translation help
--> if you want your release reviewed by a release tester

---------------> visit the mobilism Services Room.

The services are managed by andree and Guy1731 ,the mobilism Services Team.
Please click on a name to PM any questions about the services, or to report a dead CAB-file link.

We shall not rest before your requests are fulfilled...
Please respect the developer(s) of released software. If you download and use it, then buy or support it.

G & a - Services and Contests
(Anything you want, you got it... - R. Orbison)
Sep 8th, 2010, 9:19 am
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:32 pm
starwing wrote:Ok.I found it earlier.Tested and works fine on my HD2.Steering fine with G-sensor. 8)

Thx anyway ! :D

starwing, it's great to have someone around giving feedback on games 'working' or 'not'. We would appreciate if you could mention your device and OS in your UCP. Could you do that, please?

From now on we shall reward every user that posts a 'working' or 'not working' comment in the WinMo games section. The reward will be 2 WRZ$. It's a rather symbolic amount compared to the useful information you will give to others by posting that, but please let this last part be the reason why you do it. Only condition to get this reward is to have your device and OS mentioned in your UCP. Thanks!

Guy1731 Image
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:32 pm

Sep 8th, 2010, 12:36 pm
YonasMoa2 wrote:EA NFS Shift v1.0.2
Requirements: WM6.5 WVGA
Overview: NOW ON Windows Mobile! Featuring 20 awesome cars, Bluetooth & WiFi Multiplayer, 18 tracks in 3 stunning locations, Quick Race and Career Modes, 3 difficulty settings, and physics-based accelerated 3D graphics…
This is the most visceral and aggressive racing simulation ever seen on Windows Mobile.
Think Fast! Drive Faster!

is it just me.... or does the megaupload link take you to a monopoly download page?

also the uploaded.to link, where the heck do i downloa dth efile? it keeps on popping up an AD page. no downlaod link

please help
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:36 pm
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:39 pm
link of megaupload is for Monopoly clasic not for NFS Shift
:?

Good games
:D
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:39 pm
Sep 8th, 2010, 1:03 pm
Installs and runs on my TP2, G-sensor doesent work though, works OK on my mates HD2 ( which it was writen for it seems ) and the G-sensor works OK.

What version of the game is this. NFS Shift on the EA websites is a horrid version and looks notning like this one.
Sep 8th, 2010, 1:03 pm
Sep 8th, 2010, 1:06 pm
Leonardino wrote:link of megaupload is for Monopoly clasic not for NFS Shift

HitMan_ wrote:is it just me.... or does the megaupload link take you to a monopoly download page?

also the uploaded.to link, where the heck do i downloa dth efile? it keeps on popping up an AD page. no downlaod link

please help

Help is here, Sir. The uploaded.to link works fine, maybe you should try a little later. The Megaupload link is correct now. Our mistake, sorry! We will also add a hotfile CAB link soon.

Thanks!

- edit - hotfile CAB link added

Sep 8th, 2010, 1:06 pm
Sep 8th, 2010, 1:47 pm
Running well on my HD2 running WM Duttys CDLC WM 6.5.3
Sep 8th, 2010, 1:47 pm
Sep 8th, 2010, 2:25 pm
Guy1731 wrote:
Leonardino wrote:link of megaupload is for Monopoly clasic not for NFS Shift

HitMan_ wrote:is it just me.... or does the megaupload link take you to a monopoly download page?

please help

Help is here, Sir. The uploaded.to link works fine, maybe you should try a little later. The Megaupload link is correct now. Our mistake, sorry! We will also add a hotfile CAB link soon.

Thanks!

- edit - hotfile CAB link added

its been a while since anybody called me 'Sir' :-) but thanks a million man, that speedy response is much appreciated.

adios
Sep 8th, 2010, 2:25 pm
Sep 8th, 2010, 2:36 pm
Starts on my Topaz Touchdiamond 2, graphics not very fast for me, g-sensor unfortenately not working.
Sep 8th, 2010, 2:36 pm