Games that test your knowledge and puzzle games that require thinking
Nov 16th, 2007, 3:20 pm
if someone want the 1.5 version (sharefree nov 22nd 2005)
Code: Select allhttp://www.4shared.com/file/29456187/a72227fd/PDAmill_Traffic_Mania_15_QVGA-ShareFree.html

and the cab
Code: Select allhttp://www.4shared.com/file/29456281/4c073c91/Traffic_240_320ppc_arm.html

Another great release by Lord Yuz
Nov 16th, 2007, 3:20 pm
Nov 16th, 2007, 7:34 pm
nobo123 wrote:@ all I need help

i instl. whit CAb file, Game start and is only DEmo , only 1 Level can play,

i dont find option to register it :(

Guy´s where is the option for Register !!!! i cant find it for WM2003

I can play only Level ONE :( :( :(
i just instal it whit Cab-file
Nov 16th, 2007, 7:34 pm
Nov 16th, 2007, 8:14 pm
Have u replaced trafficmania.exe in your pda with the cracked one ? I just did it in my WM2003SE device (installed the .cab files added by Guy) and found no problem to go on to next level. Hope that helps!

cheers,
andree
Nov 16th, 2007, 8:14 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Nov 17th, 2007, 8:55 am
nobo123 wrote:yes i do that from first page :

( < And HERE is the .CAB file. >
< And HERE is the cracked .exe to be copied over the original .exe in the PPC. )
it's tested and working on PPC2003|SE, WM5 and WM6. there's no need to register or enter a serial number. after applying the crack file, restart the game and it will run in full version.
Nov 17th, 2007, 8:55 am

Master rules and guidelines by reading Mobilism FAQ.
Download PPCWarez Releaser - A tool for posting releases the easy way!
Your requests will be fulfilled! Visit Mobilism Services
Nov 17th, 2007, 1:23 pm
Release Tester's Review

Tested/Working on: PPC 2003+SE, WM5, WM6
Not tested on: PPC 2002
Rating: Originality: 8/10 - Quality: 9/10 - Performance vs similar products: 8/10 -- Average: 8/10
Comment: Sliding puzzles in which usually flat pieces should be moved along certain routes (usually on a board) is one of many different puzzles invented in the last centuries. The n-puzzle is the most popular game in this category that consists of a grid of numbered squares with one square missing, and the labels on the squares jumbled up. The goal of the puzzle is to unjumble the squares by only making moves which slide squares into the empty space, in turn revealing another empty space in the position of the moved piece. This type of puzzle has been computerized, and is available to play for free online from many web pages. Sam Loyd is often wrongly credited with making sliding puzzles popular based on his false claim that he invented the fifteen puzzle. The 15 Puzzle, invented by Noyes Chapman, created a puzzle craze in 1880.
PDAMill Traffic Mania is another sliding puzzle based on an old JAVA game, called Traffic Jam. The objective is to get your car out from the parking by moving other vehicles around. Nevertheless, some innovative features such as bombs, missiles, cops, etc. make it an action puzzle game. There are three different characters with different game rules and inventories. Three difficulty levels are provided and the progressive difficulty makes the game more challenging in higher levels.
Eye-candy graphics and smooth animation as well as high-quality background music and sound effects are some of the main advantages of all PDAMill games. Timed mode and limited moves can be toggled and some options are provided to adjust the music and sound effects volume. A local high-score table stores top scores attained by the user. It could be synchronized and uploaded to the internet server as well. Hardware buttons are not functional and the game can only be played by stylus. Screen rotation is not supported and it will be rotated to the portrait mode as soon as the game is started. Moreover, you can save the game and resume it the next time it is restarted. The startup loading is almost fast and there's no delay in the game.
It requires 2.51MB of storage memory and runs smoothly from the storage card.
Also look at: on this site:
- Traffic Jam v2.1.0
- Done in 50 Seconds v1.14

Please respect the developer(s) of this software. If you download and use it, then buy or support it.

+ 10 WRZ$ for release tester's review
- guy1731
Nov 17th, 2007, 1:23 pm

Post rewarded by Guy1731 on Nov 17th, 2007, 1:51 pm.
+ 10 WRZ$ for another great release test review

Master rules and guidelines by reading Mobilism FAQ.
Download PPCWarez Releaser - A tool for posting releases the easy way!
Your requests will be fulfilled! Visit Mobilism Services
Jan 26th, 2009, 7:29 pm
The .exe version did not work on my Acer n300 (wm5 VGA). When I clicked on the icon the screen went blank and I had to soft reset. Uninstalled and then installed the .cab version (with it's cracked .exe) and it works fine. Thanks very much. Love this type of game although I know when it gets harder I'll be cursing it like crazy!
Jan 26th, 2009, 7:29 pm
Jul 8th, 2009, 8:58 am
Installed in LG KS20 with WM6 update NetCF 3.5, when start the game my phone screen keep blinking...can interact with the menu but screen keep blinking, so not compatible with my device I think....anyone have solution please tell me
Jul 8th, 2009, 8:58 am
Jul 12th, 2009, 3:14 am
Thanks m8 :D Can't try it out now, but I've saved it on an SD-card and I will later on, when I got my PPC.

Cheerz,
eXtreme
Jul 12th, 2009, 3:14 am

Retired moderator.

...and a 'lil ..(big) thank you, to a far away - but always near - friend: Image
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Jan 16th, 2013, 6:04 pm
I liked to play this game some years ago.
Now I´d like to play it again but I can´t find it.

Can somebody reupload, please?

Thanks.
Jan 16th, 2013, 6:04 pm
Jan 17th, 2013, 6:47 am
pilaxoft wrote:Can somebody reupload, please?

Mirrors refreshed. Grab them fast, while they last...
Jan 17th, 2013, 6:47 am

Jan 17th, 2013, 5:58 pm
As described above by nobo123, I can´t register couse There´s no option. :(
It´s a pity.
Jan 17th, 2013, 5:58 pm