May 23rd, 2010, 11:35 pm
Name of software: SPB TV
Version: dunno
WRZ$ reward: 10 WRZ$
Link:
Code: Select allspb tv

Cracker Info:
Is a free trial available for this software? yes

when i click ok the progam exits, anyone has problem with this?

---
Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.
May 23rd, 2010, 11:35 pm
May 29th, 2010, 6:27 pm
What version is this that you are having this problem on, and what device are you using? Rather strange request for a release, but without more information nobody will be able to "release" or help. ;)
May 29th, 2010, 6:27 pm

Thanks,
Andrew,
Jun 18th, 2010, 1:06 am
I have researched this problem throughly and will help you...first payment has to be given.
Jun 18th, 2010, 1:06 am
Jun 24th, 2010, 6:26 pm
thx köszi
Jun 24th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Jun 25th, 2010, 3:00 pm
manojsuper wrote:I have researched this problem throughly and will help you...first payment has to be given.

That's not true. This product is free of charge, please refer to the source link. Besides, there would have been a trial...

alcaponex,
Please see my original reply and let me know your information please.
Jun 25th, 2010, 3:00 pm

Thanks,
Andrew,
Jun 28th, 2010, 8:57 pm
Yes, the software is free of charge.
I tried it on my HTC Touch Diamond 2, no problem, after the screen you have, it downloads the channels list from Internet => at this moment, can your device surf on the net?
Jun 28th, 2010, 8:57 pm
Jun 29th, 2010, 12:06 pm
SPB made it spbtv software freeware for Windows Mobile about a month ago. I guess the reason is that it was too weak to compete with others, especially with Online TVx Mobile.
I think the SPB TV has lost his dominant position very long ago. And now only few people use that software. Frankly speaking I'd say that SPB betrayed their customers by making the software free, because some people actually bought that software, and now ... it is free because only no one needs it anymore ...
Now everyone, interested in watching online TV channels on a mobile phone uses Mobile Online TVx - http://mobile.onlinetvx.com

I'd also share a rare discount for this software (-50%).

https://secure.avangate.com/order/cart. ... UPON=FESLU

i guess this is active by mistake .. :lol: Grab your license key while the discount is alive!
Jun 29th, 2010, 12:06 pm