If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Pocket PCs post it here.
Feb 27th, 2010, 9:28 pm
I have a new rom with 6.5.x and i cant active sync to work what is a good program that will sync my outlook contacts to my phone and vice versa without using active sync 20wrz reward :)
Feb 27th, 2010, 9:28 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 4th, 2010, 12:37 am
Do you have the latest version of ActiveSync, 4.5 (I'm assuming you're still on XP)? If you don't then the first thing I would try would be to uninstall AS with the phone disconnected, reboot, then reinstall AS. If you already have ActiveSync 4.5 then check your USB connection settings. The exact location may vary depending on your ROM. On mine (2/24 Energy ROM) it's under Start | Settings | Connections | USB to PC. In that where it says to select the type of USB connection make sure that ActiveSync (Sync with Outlook) is selected. If it still isn't working, you can clear the "Enable faster data synchronization" checkbox and see if that helps. If you don't see that, look for a similar setting or one that says something about enabling advanced usb services or similar.
Mar 4th, 2010, 12:37 am
Mar 4th, 2010, 2:56 am
Avatar28 wrote:Do you have the latest version of ActiveSync, 4.5 (I'm assuming you're still on XP)? If you don't then the first thing I would try would be to uninstall AS with the phone disconnected, reboot, then reinstall AS. If you already have ActiveSync 4.5 then check your USB connection settings. The exact location may vary depending on your ROM. On mine (2/24 Energy ROM) it's under Start | Settings | Connections | USB to PC. In that where it says to select the type of USB connection make sure that ActiveSync (Sync with Outlook) is selected. If it still isn't working, you can clear the "Enable faster data synchronization" checkbox and see if that helps. If you don't see that, look for a similar setting or one that says something about enabling advanced usb services or similar.

no i'm on vista and it was the rom i'm back to stock 6.1 cause i have to exchange my tp2 in for warranty for the vibrate not working and i realized 6.1 sprint stock tp2 rom is ugly and sucky compared to 6.5 or 6.5.x and htc sense i want my custom roms back waaa :( lol
Thanks for your contribution tho ill still reward you :)
Mar 4th, 2010, 2:56 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Aug 17th, 2019, 1:33 pm
Hook/\hzorr wrote:
Avatar28 wrote:Do you have the latest version of ActiveSync, 4.5 (I'm assuming you're still on XP)? If you don't then the first thing I would try would be to uninstall AS with the phone disconnected, reboot, then reinstall AS. If you already have ActiveSync 4.5 then check your USB connection settings. The exact location may vary depending on your ROM. On mine (2/24 Energy ROM) it's under Start | Settings | Connections | USB to PC. In that where it says to select the type of USB connection make sure that ActiveSync (Sync with Outlook) is selected. If it still isn't working, you can clear the "Enable faster data synchronization" checkbox and see if that helps. If you don't see that, look for a similar setting or one that says something about enabling advanced usb services or similar.

no i'm on vista and it was the rom i'm back to stock 6.1 cause i have to exchange my tp2 in for warranty for the vibrate not working and i realized 6.1 sprint stock tp2 rom is ugly and sucky compared to 6.5 or 6.5.x and htc sense i want my custom roms back waaa :( lol
Thanks for your contribution tho ill still reward you :)

I know this is a 9 year old post, but ActiveSync is designed for Windows XP. You need to use Windows Mobile Device Center if you're running Vista or newer.
Aug 17th, 2019, 1:33 pm