If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Pocket PCs post it here.
Sep 21st, 2010, 4:49 am
Okay I got it to allow ringtones to be stored and picked up from my storage card.

Now how can I get system notifications to be picked up from my storage card?

Such as e-mail, txt/mms, voicemail and disconnection/connection alerts?

I have all the ones I want saved as the default wma format, they don't show up.

Thanks
Sep 21st, 2010, 4:49 am
Sep 21st, 2010, 5:16 am
n1nj4Lo wrote:Okay I got it to allow ringtones to be stored and picked up from my storage card.

Thanks

1. Create a My Documents folder in SD, copy *.mp3, *.wma... to My Documents folder.
2. Set ringtones for SMS, Email,......
Sep 21st, 2010, 5:16 am
Sep 21st, 2010, 5:36 am
Right ^
The ringtones can go in a "My Documents" folder, and then in a folder you want to call whatever.
I think on 6.1 it's HKLM>ControlPanel>Sounds>CustomSounds>RingTones and change it to Storage Card\My Documents

But with alerts, if you don't see another notifications setting under custom sounds to change and they don't show up, try placing them in the root directory of your card and see if they show up in your alert tones.
Sep 21st, 2010, 5:36 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Sep 21st, 2010, 5:44 am
anhphe076 wrote:
n1nj4Lo wrote:Okay I got it to allow ringtones to be stored and picked up from my storage card.

Thanks

1. Create a My Documents folder in SD, copy *.mp3, *.wma... to My Documents folder.
I've done that it goes as follows for my storage card: My Documents \>\ My Downloads \>\ My Music \>\ My Pictures \>\ My Ringtones \>\ My Soundfiles \>\ My Videos \>\ My Wallpapers

So what should I do? Just create a folder named Ringtones and place them there or just copy them directly to the root of My Documents?

I wish there was a simpler way, but I guess that works, I just tried registry settings Location \Storage Card\My Documents\My Ringtones\ but it appeared to not work, should I have left the last backslash (\) off? To make it appear as an open directory with no other directories inside it?
Sep 21st, 2010, 5:44 am
Sep 21st, 2010, 5:46 am
Yeah try without it the \

Don't put the alerts in the root of my documents, try putting them in the root of your storage card.
Sep 21st, 2010, 5:46 am

Sep 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Mr FuFu wrote:Yeah try without it the \

Don't put the alerts in the root of my documents, try putting them in the root of your storage card.
Didn't work when I tried \Storage Card\My Documents\My Ringtones (with or without the backslash (\) ), it's working with them just in the root of My Documents on the storage card... I guess I'll keep it that way even though it's a lil messy.
Sep 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Sep 21st, 2010, 6:04 am
Maybe you can mark the files as hidden ;)
Sep 21st, 2010, 6:04 am

Sep 21st, 2010, 6:38 am
Mr FuFu wrote:Maybe you can mark the files as hidden ;)
OUUUUUCCCCHHH!!! Thats 224 files to mark as hidden... LMAO, Unless theres another way to do it.
-edit-
Okay wooo yay! Resco Explorer to the rescue.
^-scratch that-^
Didn't work.
Sep 21st, 2010, 6:38 am
Feb 21st, 2011, 7:55 am
Ohh joy! More spam, haha! WTF Are my threads a target for spam or is this a universal problem suddenly for Mobilism, maybe we should tighten up on registration admin approval?
Feb 21st, 2011, 7:55 am
Feb 9th, 2012, 8:09 pm
anhphe076 wrote:

Thanks

thanks, clever:)
Feb 9th, 2012, 8:09 pm