Sep 29th, 2012, 10:18 pm
fandjo11 wrote:I get this error when i go to control panel and in bluetooth. I start scaning for devices, and i get that error.

It is probably not compatible with windows, mio makes it's own bt which doesn;t work w/o mio software. I know that on my Moov, I have to run MioMap and connect bluetooth phone and then exit in order to get it working.
Sep 29th, 2012, 10:18 pm
Nov 11th, 2012, 12:29 am
hi, please help me to unlock my Moov m405.
i delete all the data in the flash memory and now on the screen i get only usb logo connection.
i download the visual gps115 an i put the folder in the flash memory
and i get out the 2 folder visual ins + visual auto from the visual gps folder to the ROOT flash folder.

BUT MY PROBLEM IS THAT I CANT FIND THE FILE ((appstartupsec.ini))
TO MAKE THE CHANGE LIKE THE GUIDE
change the lines:
RelativePath=TRUE
ProcessFile=Program Files/MioMap/MioMap.exe
to
RelativePath=FALSE
ProcessFile=\\..\\My Flash Disk\\Visual.auto\\auto.exe
* save

OR IF SOMEONE HAVE THIS FILE TO GIVE ME AND THE INSTRUCTION WHERE TO PUT PLEASE ADVISE ME.

REGARDS TO ALL.

Nov 11th, 2012, 12:29 am
Nov 12th, 2012, 11:14 am
klevi wrote:hi, please help me to unlock my Moov m405.
i delete all the data in the flash memory and now on the screen i get only usb logo connection.

Why on earth did you delete your Flash Disk? You can't do anything until you restore your original Flash Disk. You can delete only some extra voices and maps (but always leave one map), not everything on Flash!! Get recovery DVD or someone with the same model to make you a backup.
Nov 12th, 2012, 11:14 am
Nov 12th, 2012, 12:54 pm
hi,
but the windows file must be on another memory right???
and the VISUALGPS folder have the windows software inside sow why i cant instal it?
in the end wich way should i take to do something?
regards
Nov 12th, 2012, 12:54 pm
Nov 14th, 2012, 9:16 pm
Dear Dalanik .... amazing work .... you have done here ,.,,,
i have the M400 model and i did all that you said on your website ...but when i go to gps it says the program not installed .... also i dont see the igo and the primo icons on the screen .....all the rest seems fine ... but i cany use the gps ..i did not delete anything in the flash drive , just added the 3 folders as in the option C ...do i have to delete everything from the drive and then add the three folders ..and does your software comes with the latest maps of europe ?.. please explain .... thanks a lot .
Nov 14th, 2012, 9:16 pm
Nov 22nd, 2012, 8:56 am
Dear friend, are you sure that the program is virus-free?
Webroot SecureAnywhere detects mortscript.exe and fatutil2.dll as malware.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 8:56 am
Mar 1st, 2013, 6:33 pm
Dear friends,
I have installed Visual Shell v.1.14 rev.01 on my Mio Moov400.
Everything worked, and I installed additional navigation programs and maps.

Now, after about 1 year, I need to update the programs. Unfortunately, I'm not able to connect the Mio to USB anymore.
I tried for days, with different cables and different PC running different versions of Windows from XPsp3 to W8.
I always click the USB icon BEFORE connecting the cable.

I edited the USB connect mscr file, to make the waiting time longer (66000 instead of 16000) with no results.

What can I try?

thank you very much!
aldo
Mar 1st, 2013, 6:33 pm
Mar 29th, 2013, 10:54 pm
That is strange. Try turning the GPS completely off, and then connect the cable, then turn in on.

If it still doesn't work, you can restore original mio lounch in appstartupsec.ini and it will boot in Mio software so you can try it there as well....

D.
Mar 29th, 2013, 10:54 pm
May 12th, 2013, 11:12 am
Ahoj,

V prvom rade vdaka za tvoj Visual.

Rozhodol som sa Ti napisat, pretoze si neviem dat rady. Hladam na nete, skusam, ale stale som neuspesny.

Pokusam sa na svojom Mio Navman Spirit 579 s Igo Primo 2.4 spojazdnit TMC. Na odomknutie Mia som pouzil Tvoj Visual GPS. Stiahol som zo stranky:

http://projects.lanik.org/GPSProject_00CZ.htm

verziu dufam, ze najnovsiu 1.15.01. Lenze na obrazovke mi vypisuje, ze ide o verziu 1.14.01, tak mam aj v tomto zmatok. Nic na tom, v mnou stiahnutej verzii sa v subore change_history.txt pise:

"=================================================================================
=================================================================================
* disabled GPS Skinner shortcut for windows CE6 since it doesn't work on CE6
* added entry in registry so TMC can be used with iGo Primo on Miom Moov/Spirit that have TMC
* added iGo8/MioC520 folders that were forgotten in 1.14

=================================================================================
* tried to fix keyboard drivers
* fix for CE6 devices

"

tak snad mam stiahnutu tu najnovsiu verziu 1.15.01, aj ked mi mozno chybne vypisuje, ze ide o verziu 1.14.01.

Podla hore napisaneho by vo verzii 1.15.01 mali byt uz pridane udaje do registrov a tak by mal byt TMC hardver okamzite detekovany, ale nie je to pravda. Mio zacalo TMC detekovat az vtedy, ak som do skriptu Auto.mscr dopisal na uvod toto:

Kill("AppStartupSec.exe")
Kill("AppStartupPri.exe")
Kill("SmartST_CE.exe")
sleep 1000
Notify = RegRead("HKLM", "Drivers\BuiltIn\SW_TMC", "Protocol" )
If ( Notify = 1)
EndIf
If ( Notify = 0)
RegWriteDWord HKLM, Drivers\BuiltIn\SW_TMC, Protocol, 1
Reset
EndIf

### check if we are already running
If(ProcExists("VisualShell.exe"))
Exit
EndIf

Odvtedy Mio uz TMC detekuje a nevyhlasuje mi hlasku, ze TMC prijimac nenajdeny.

Du sys.txt som dopisal toto:

[tmc]
auto_tuning="1"
saved_config_available="1"
saved_config_classname="NMEA_GPSTMC_GNSPORT"
saved_config_port="1"
saved_config_portname="COM"
saved_last_frequency="910"
saved_last_tuning_mode="1"
source="GNSPORT"
port="COM,1"
baud=14400
internal_tmc_name="gnsport"
tuner_alg_search_force_on=1
tuner_alg_search_timeout=10000
tuneralg_rds_packet_timeout=6000
tuneralg_8a_packet_timeout=6000
tuneralg_3a_packet_timeout=20000
tuneralg_last_8a_packet_timeout=10000
show_all_provider_list="1"
auto_band_search_up="1"

Po zapnuti sa vsak nikde v Prime neukazala ikonka pre TMC.

Nasledne, po nastartovani Mio Navman 575 bolo potrebne do suboru save\profiles\01\system.ini dopisat toto:

[tmc]
auto_tuning="1"
saved_config_available="1"
saved_config_classname="NMEA_GPSTMC_GNSPORT"
saved_config_port="1"
saved_config_portname="COM"
saved_last_tuning_mode="1"

Nasledne po spusteni sa uz ikonka ukazala a samozrejme pristroj TMC uz registroval.

Co je ale problem, je to, ze aj ked nastavim AutoScan (Primo), tak ziaden scan neprebieha. Vzdy to stoji na frekvencii 87,5 mHz a nepohne sa to dalej, nehlada to dalsie frekvencie, skratka neskenuje to...

Skusal som uz vselijake nastavenia a vzdy som neuspesny a trapim sa s tym uz 2 tyzdne. Som v Anglicku...

Skusal som na navigacii Mio C720 s rovnakym Primo 2.4, s rovnakymi licenciami, s rovnakym obsahom content\tmc a tam TMC bezi uplne bez problemov. Konkretne v Bristole na mojom mieste mi to chytilo 3 stanice.

Vyzera to tak, ze na Mio navman 575 sice TMC odomknuty je, ale nie uplne. Autosken tam urcite nefunguje. To znamena, ze ak by som chcel ist z UK na Slovensko, tak TMC je nepouzitelne.

Dufam, ze nejako poradis :)

Vdaka za pomoc
May 12th, 2013, 11:12 am
May 17th, 2013, 11:45 pm
Hello people,

I'm new here, found out about this great application and put it on my mio 150, but it seems I need the 320 version. I want to download it using the links from the first post in this topic, but both are dead...

Version for 320x240 devices by xrimar:
http://rapidshare.com/files/333263224/Visual320_240.rar
pw: visual320

mirror:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O14JUM56
pw: visual320

Could someone please help me with a re-upload?

Thanks in advance!
May 17th, 2013, 11:45 pm
Jul 25th, 2013, 8:52 am
Hi,
I want to know how can use this unlock shell on other GPS (no Mio).....
10q
Jul 25th, 2013, 8:52 am