Browsers, messengers, email clients, download clients, connection utilities and other internet related software
Aug 4th, 2010, 4:58 pm
Print Magic HD v2.0.1
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
Overview: Print Magic is the ONLY app that allows anyone to print images, text, and even web pages directly from your iPad with NO additional software to add! Print Magic can print almost anything, from any application. If you can select it and copy it using the Cut and Paste feature of iPad, Print Magic can print it -- including from applications like Mail, Safari, and of course Photos!

Print Magic is simple to use:
1. Select and copy the content you wish to print from any app. To print a webpage, copy the URL.
2. Launch Print Magic and touch the printer icon to print.

For convenience, Print Magic also allows you to select and print pictures from your Photos Library right from within the Print Magic application. You can pinch, zoom, and crop the images to set exactly what you want to print. Print Magic supports photo sizes 4x6 and up, and the output will be automatically optimized to fit the requested print size.

Print Magic uses WiFi to print directly to many types of network printers, and any printer that can be shared from your Mac via Printer Sharing. The Printer must be on wifi.

What's new in Version 2.0.1:
• fixed bug with saving manual printers
• add ability for other apps to launch Print Magic and have Print Magic launch them back.
• fix popover placement of Image Picker in portrait mode

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://ax.itunes.apple.com/app/id366918599?mt=8

Download Instructions:
http://www.multiupload.com/A8GUT1V024
Aug 4th, 2010, 4:58 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Aug 5th, 2010, 1:07 am
Category: Internet/Network Utilities.
Aug 5th, 2010, 1:07 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 29th, 2011, 8:29 pm
I have not used it myself, but the reviews on the app store site are very bad. All three people who bothered to write a review said this is a waste of time. Just for you Info. folks.
Jan 29th, 2011, 8:29 pm
Apr 9th, 2011, 9:26 pm
I use PrintCentral Pro and it works with my Epson 1400 connected to my desktop.
Apr 9th, 2011, 9:26 pm

Alex
Aug 26th, 2012, 6:32 pm
Dead links! More mirrors please.
Aug 26th, 2012, 6:32 pm