All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
May 10th, 2019, 6:50 pm
Actually, that raises a question: what is the criteria that file hosts must meet in order to be added to the Premium list?
May 10th, 2019, 6:50 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
May 10th, 2019, 7:47 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:Actually, that raises a question: what is the criteria that file hosts must meet in order to be added to the Premium list?

This is a tricky question to answer because it depends on a lot of factors, some of which depend on other factors. It depends on whether the host can be supported by our Downloader to begin with, whether the host's owner is willing to work with us, whether the host is used/requested by Major Releasers, whether the filehost has any issues, etc.

fantap wrote:can you please support http://nitroflare.com/ and add it to Mobilism Premium file hosts
thanks

Nitroflare is actually banned in eBooks, so we're definitely not going to support it.
May 10th, 2019, 7:47 pm
May 12th, 2019, 5:36 pm
Long time greatful premium member. Today I started seeing this error:

"It is not possible to carry out a record in the file *.apk"

Please advise @Disk4mat. Many thanks :)

UPDATE: Issue resolved itself 8)
May 12th, 2019, 5:36 pm
May 12th, 2019, 8:31 pm
I bought an annual membership and am really happy with the purchase, I absolutely hate capcha's. Having the ability to download straight from here instead of having to go to the link and go through all the bs they have on some of the sites is definitely worth the $5 a month. Combined with the fact that i use microG on my phone with no Gapps, which means no Play Store authentication for apps with DRM, this service is invaluable!!
May 12th, 2019, 8:31 pm
May 14th, 2019, 12:56 pm
I renewed my VIP subscription yet I keep getting an email saying that I need to renew it. Please advise.
May 14th, 2019, 12:56 pm
May 14th, 2019, 10:27 pm
How can I renew my trial premium account
May 14th, 2019, 10:27 pm
May 15th, 2019, 2:47 pm
How can I find out when my Mobilism Premium is due for renewal?
May 15th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Please PM me if links are dead, and I will do my best to refresh them.
May 15th, 2019, 6:23 pm
auswombat wrote:How can I find out when my Mobilism Premium is due for renewal?

Please check your PMs.
May 15th, 2019, 6:23 pm
May 15th, 2019, 7:58 pm
Going through today's releases, I am not seeing any blue arrows for premium direct downloading. (I am a premium member in good standing.)

This has been an occasional problem for a month or more, but today I have not seen any blue arrows for premium direct downloading.

I joined Mobilism Premium and find it toally worth the money because I don't want to risk browser hijacking, etc., so I only download from the blue arrows.

Hoping someone will be adding premium-download blue arrows to today's uploads.

Thanks for any help with this.
May 15th, 2019, 7:58 pm
May 15th, 2019, 10:15 pm
I've had a premium membership for a while and I can only recommend it.

Much, much better than winging it through all the little extras that can pop up ;) & worth nine times what is asked.

My thanks to the site, admins & uploaders...
May 15th, 2019, 10:15 pm
May 15th, 2019, 10:49 pm
tday wrote:Going through today's releases, I am not seeing any blue arrows for premium direct downloading. (I am a premium member in good standing.)

This has been an occasional problem for a month or more, but today I have not seen any blue arrows for premium direct downloading.

I joined Mobilism Premium and find it toally worth the money because I don't want to risk browser hijacking, etc., so I only download from the blue arrows.

Premium Download arrows appear automatically on all supported links. By the sound of it something about your setup is preventing them from showing up:
1. make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom).
2. make sure you don't have javascript disabled in your browser
3. check if an adblocker is blocking our javascript from running (such as NoScript). Make sure neither mobilism.org nor mblservices.org is blocked by your adblocker. If you're using NoScript, make sure to allow full site.
4. if you're using Chrome, try disabling its built in pop-up blocker
5. if you're located in the United Arab Emirates, see This
6. if you're located in Australia and using Telstra, you need to turn off TELSTRA Broadband Protect

One way to test what the problem could be is using a browser different from the one you typically use, without plugins and where javascript should be enabled (it's enabled by default in browsers).
May 15th, 2019, 10:49 pm
May 16th, 2019, 12:22 am
Disk4mat wrote:
tday wrote:Going through today's releases, I am not seeing any blue arrows for premium direct downloading. (I am a premium member in good standing.)

Premium Download arrows appear automatically on all supported links. By the sound of it something about your setup is preventing them from showing up:
1. make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom).
2. make sure you don't have javascript disabled in your browser
3. check if an adblocker is blocking our javascript from running (such as NoScript). Make sure neither mobilism.org nor mblservices.org is blocked by your adblocker. If you're using NoScript, make sure to allow full site.
4. if you're using Chrome, try disabling its built in pop-up blocker
5. if you're located in the United Arab Emirates, see This
6. if you're located in Australia and using Telstra, you need to turn off TELSTRA Broadband Protect

One way to test what the problem could be is using a browser different from the one you typically use, without plugins and where javascript should be enabled (it's enabled by default in browsers).

Thank you for responding. Going to try all the relevant fixes, although I am using the same computer and same browser as always.

One question: when you say make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom), at the bottom of what? I don't see it on a download page. Where should I be looking?

Thank you again.
May 16th, 2019, 12:22 am
May 16th, 2019, 5:32 am
@tday sorry, fixed the link. Check again.
May 16th, 2019, 5:32 am