For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Jun 16th, 2012, 3:57 pm
Added Lexicomp v1.9.2 Move to SD & Updatable till 15th July
See the first post for the link.
Jun 16th, 2012, 3:57 pm

Please Don't add mirrors to my uploads.
If you want to support me! Visit: https://adf.ly/OTLb3
Jun 22nd, 2012, 3:42 am
i can't download modules from filesin, anyone can help me reup them to other host
Jun 22nd, 2012, 3:42 am
Jun 22nd, 2012, 4:43 am
What exactly the problem is, buddy?
Currently can not upload them to other hosts due to some issues. As lon as filesin is concerned all the files are live. Otherwise you can download from the app itself.
Jun 22nd, 2012, 4:43 am

Jun 22nd, 2012, 3:57 pm
Thank you so much for this! I usually use epocrates or micromedix, but this will be great for more in depth answers.

One problem though, on the 4 below files. They are listed as deleted on filesin, and they won't update from the app, even with the clear data trick - they are "up to date" even though they aren't installed. Updates in general are working though - again, awesome job:)

So, if anybody has these -
Household Products
Lexi-Tox
Natural Products
Stedman's Medical Abbrevations
Jun 22nd, 2012, 3:57 pm
Jun 23rd, 2012, 4:58 pm
thanks for the update nokia!

im having an issue with all databases after Natural products showign as up to date even though im sure they are not all up to date (havent updated in a few weeks). in addition, like the above poster, the app shows these are up to date even if there is no database on the sd card at all. this issue happens with 28 databases. Updates for the other 9 databases have issues with downloading, usually only downloading the first few megs then going very very slow/freezing altogether. clearing app data did not work, uninstalling reinstalling didnt work, and completely deleting the lexi folder and trying to download from scratch didnt work either.

any ideas?
Jun 23rd, 2012, 4:58 pm
Jun 23rd, 2012, 6:49 pm
I have same issue with my galaxy tab 2. Not all databases are there but seems to state that it is. Puzzling :)
Jun 23rd, 2012, 6:49 pm
Jun 24th, 2012, 7:33 am
Ok thanks guys for informing. It was strange but I found nothing wrong with the app. So once again checking with virgin lexi app, I found that lexi has altered the name of Natural products database from 62_therap_f.db to 839_fc_rnp2.db & also changed its hierarchy amongst the databases. It is now placed last among the "Library databases". That is why all the databases below the natural databases were giving some troubles.
I have made the necessary changes in the app & rebuilded it.
I have posted remodified apk in first post. I request you to reinstall this release to avoid any problem. If still any issues feel free to ask.

futurerph wrote:One problem though, on the 4 below files. They are listed as deleted on filesin, and they won't update from the app, even with the clear data trick - they are "up to date" even though they aren't installed. Updates in general are working though - again, awesome job:)...

I am currently uploading those databases one by one, so stay tuned & thanks for informing.
Jun 24th, 2012, 7:33 am

Jun 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm
Latest patch works!! All is recognized and downloaded without any hitch. Works for my Evo 4G shift phone and galaxy tab 2. Thanks for the Awesomely quick patch!
Jun 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm
Jun 25th, 2012, 2:13 am
Nokia, you do indeed rock:) Everything working perfectly now, was able to get the missing files from inside the app and update everything else.
Jun 25th, 2012, 2:13 am
Jun 25th, 2012, 8:19 am
Cannot download modules..
Filesharing site is not accesable(at least in my country)
Is there any other alternatives?
Jun 25th, 2012, 8:19 am
Jun 25th, 2012, 11:10 am
thanks alot for your greet work.
but i have a ad problem
everything work greet but when i creat media folder it workd for first time and after i luanch lexi , and exit it , media folder was deleted :((
i try it 10 time , and this event occur every time :(((
plz hlp me
sorry for bad english
Jun 25th, 2012, 11:10 am
Jun 26th, 2012, 1:40 am
Like several others, I can't seem to download properly from filesin.
After I enter the captcha code, I hit "Slow Download" again, and then it just goes back to the countdown --> captcha --> repeat.
I tried this in several browsers and yet still doesn't work.

However, because you're so awesome nokia, I downloaded the databases from within Lexi -- works much better :)

Thanks so much!
Jun 26th, 2012, 1:40 am
Jun 26th, 2012, 9:41 am
Ok thats strange. I would like to know which phone you are using?
Do you have wifi or 3G?
& have downloaded my recent apk. If you downloaded many days back & would recommend you download it from first post again & install that.
Now read the content of first post carefully, you will find many useful tips.
So after reading everything I assume there might be some idea about how the app works.
Now in your phone sd card delete any flder named lexi alongwith its content.
Now open the lexi app, it will ask to choose internal storage or SD Card to store data. Choose data. Then the whole app will open. (If you dont have wifi or 3g the app will force close, dont worry its normal.)
Now check your sdcard there will be the lexi folder. open it look whether it has media folder (mostly it will be there but if not make there the folder with the name media.)
Now download the databases from the links in first post. You will get a zip file, when you extract this file you will get a folder & a .db file. You have to copy the extracted folder inside the media folder (which is inside the original folder lexi) & the .db files directly inside the lexi folder.
Now launch the app again & see whether it works. Post your results.

For all those who are having troubles with the filehost, sorry guys I can not help in this case. I am not a full time cracker or net guy & uploading all the databases again will be cumbersome for me. I would recomend you to download the databases from the app itself that will be faster & easier.
Sorry in this case.

To all the regular followers of this thread, ghengis, AtticusFinch, palmjack & many others, thank you guys for your constant support & valuable feedbacks. :)
Jun 26th, 2012, 9:41 am

Jun 26th, 2012, 5:59 pm
holyprot, if nokia's instructions above did not solve the problem, try a different sd card. I had a similar issue earlier but found out it was an sd card problem. switched out to a different card and all was fine again.

some of the cheaper sd cards have issues such as this. i think it happens when the capacity of the card is not true as stated and the phone begins to overwrite old files on the sd card when its running out space. i do not think the lexi app has the capability to delete files on sd card on its own.
Jun 26th, 2012, 5:59 pm
Jun 27th, 2012, 5:35 am
i think after you enter the captcha code, you press "Enter", maybe it works
Jun 27th, 2012, 5:35 am