All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Sep 3rd, 2012, 1:13 am
To scan APK for ads:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.denper.addonsdetector

Description of ads with pictures:

Advanced Overlay: Advanced Overlays are pages or icons that restrict access to websites or applications until a visitor performs a predetermined action. This action can be for example completing a survey or downloading a new app.

App wall: AppWall Ads display at app launch or other point during app session, providing users with free apps.

Banner: Image displayed inside the app, usually either at the top or bottom

Capture form: Data capture forms in advertising utilize fill-in-the-blank style advertising to compel viewers to complete surveys or questionnaires.

Icon: Icon Ads create shortcuts on the phone's desktop which link to content such as free apps and deals.

Interstitial: An interstitial ad is an advertisement that appears on top of website content or an application's user interface. They are of much larger size and usually have to be closed to continue using an app. Some can only be closed after a certain amount of time.

Push: Push Notification Ads are sent to the notification tray of Android devices, rather than inside an app.

Text: Text advertisement that is usually a link (clickable)

Text & Tile Banner: Text advertisement that is a link (clickable), with a small image

Text Message (SMS)- out/in/both: Advertisement sent through text messages/SMS. These ads can either go automatically out to your contacts (out), can come in to your number (in), or both. Usually however they just come to your number, outgoing text message ads are rare and are generally considered viruses.

Video: Video ads on mobile apps allow advertisers to place traditional television ads on smart phones. Usually, video ads play while a smart phone owner is in the middle of using an app on the phone.

Sep 3rd, 2012, 1:13 am
Sep 3rd, 2012, 7:39 am
In regards to the App Wall, would it be necessary to state such existence in the case that user-action is required in order to show it? For example, on the main menu of many of the games I remove ads from, there is a "More Games" button which will display more games by that developer. I tend to leave these buttons in place as they help the original developers, and they're not necessarily intrusive, but not sure if that would qualify since the list is never forcefully shown without the user specifically pressing that button.....
Sep 3rd, 2012, 7:39 am

I'm out of the scene for as long as this message remains. No new releases or updates during that time period, but you can PM me for re-uploads.

Sep 3rd, 2012, 7:49 am
PutterPlace wrote:In regards to the App Wall, would it be necessary to state such existence in the case that user-action is required in order to show it? For example, on the main menu of many of the games I remove ads from, there is a "More Games" button which will display more games by that developer. I tend to leave these buttons in place as they help the original developers, and they're not necessarily intrusive, but not sure if that would qualify since the list is never forcefully shown without the user specifically pressing that button.....

You can leave that out, it doesn't have to be counted as an ad (even though thats certainly what it is) since its truly not intrusive.
Sep 3rd, 2012, 7:49 am
Sep 3rd, 2012, 8:22 am
Thanks for the clarification. :)
Sep 3rd, 2012, 8:22 am

I'm out of the scene for as long as this message remains. No new releases or updates during that time period, but you can PM me for re-uploads.

Sep 17th, 2012, 3:44 pm
What can I do with this thing?

No idea which program does it, none of the ad-on detectors say anything and it's been on my phone for a fwe months now.
Virus scanners find nothing...
Sep 17th, 2012, 3:44 pm
Sep 17th, 2012, 4:02 pm
You maybe accidentally turned on one of the development-options?

greetings
Sep 17th, 2012, 4:02 pm

I retired from moderating Android. Thanks to raindrops, Mr FuFu, XVI, jimking & verdasco. We'll see us :)
Sep 17th, 2012, 4:27 pm
No idea...
Any thoughts on what I can do to get rid of it?
It comes up every so often, stays on for a minute to ten, dispersals and returns.
Sep 17th, 2012, 4:27 pm
Sep 25th, 2012, 12:06 pm
I think a form should be added instead of the normal start thread box (with option to choose the form for releases and the start thread box for normal threads)
Sep 25th, 2012, 12:06 pm

jimmight
Dec 11th, 2012, 7:54 am
Hey Disk4mat
You can also add in-app advertising in the list. These days marketers are showing lot of ads within the app and making bucks out of it.
Dec 11th, 2012, 7:54 am

I am Daniel Jones. I work on Java and HTML5 Android Application Development Languages. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS and Android platforms.
Jul 30th, 2013, 2:05 pm
On my view publishing ads in apps is a wise option since the number of app users are high and this in turn makes your business visible among the targeted audience.
Jul 30th, 2013, 2:05 pm
Aug 6th, 2014, 11:12 am
A great many addresses from adware [not free apps] can be captured via AdAway logging feature (requires:root).

:)
Aug 6th, 2014, 11:12 am

Sep 26th, 2014, 6:20 am
This is nice app. not stop it ever and working smoothly.
Sep 26th, 2014, 6:20 am
Jun 14th, 2015, 6:17 pm
I am installed into my phone and work well.
Jun 14th, 2015, 6:17 pm
Dec 23rd, 2015, 6:45 am
thank you for the great topic
I think Google AdSense/Admob is the best company to display advertisements and you can also promote the applications by small amounts
Dec 23rd, 2015, 6:45 am